There are people who actually played MGS in Japanese

>there are people who actually played MGS in Japanese

Neck yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iOisEQrt5g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I once played 4 in French because I was doing poorly in it in school
>tfw it actually made more sense

Japanese MGS are much better than English dub.

It's a westaboo game about US characters. It's supposed to be played in English. Sure, Japanese VO quality is high as usual, but it's only intended for JOPs.

I've played all the MGS games in both languages. The differences of languages combined with a loose translation to English make for two distinct experiences. One example of this is in the Japanese version of MGS2. The ninja has the same voice as Grey Fox from MGS1, while in English the voice of the ninja is obviously olga and has a russian accent. Hearing the Grey Fox voice in Japanese as the ninja truly created a different experience of the game.

T.weeb

That's pretty damn interesting
Time to go look at videos

>there are people

Hayters gonna hate.

I'm not. My first contact with the series was a jap copy of mgs1. After playing it in english, just doesnt feel the same. Both are good, but the jap voices delivery is just too good.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iOisEQrt5g4

woah aqua is actually attractive if she keeps her mouth shut

Yo where the fuck is that pic from

Cannae remember but i know it

>playing with dubs

The only game where this is acceptable is Ace Combat. Any other game and it's blasphemy.

the thing

I often play games with weeb dubs so I cant tell if the VA is shit or not

Kingdom Hearts you mean

I was forced to play MGS1 in German (only part that was dubbed here, rest remained English with subs).
Gladly would have traded for the Japanese one.

I am going to play P5 for the first time with Japanese audio is this wise?

I remember that there wasnt any subs for tv broadcasts and such, no idea if its fixed

Yes. English voice acting isn't too bad, but the translation is pretty fucked up. Moreover it was fucked up on purpose.

Dump aqua poster.

i wish i could, the dub in 3 was really bad mc sounds like hes chocking on a bag of dicks

no-pan sluts should stay on their own board, this is for geimu discussion only