Thank you Reddit

I would like to say thank you to Reddit for actually standing up to corporate cocksuckers like EA.

For years everyone on the Internet hated loot box bullshit pay2win garbage. And we still do.

Finally, Reddit does something about it. And somehow unironically most of the retards on Sup Forums are completely against Reddit standing up against Corporate shitbags? Because of Reddit? Are you kidding me?

Reddit has done more good than ever before. And for the longest time Sup Forums has hated microtransactions. Just because "LE REDDIT" has stood up to the corporate shills of microtransaction pay2win garbage somehow you now support Battlefront 2? Get the fuck out of here.

It just proves you faggot tryhards think you're so cool. Anything Reddit supports you go the opposite direction. And that even means supporting EA. What a bunch of fucking retards.

Curse EA! Curse them for trying to make money off of a franchise they spent millions securing the rights for, how dare they!

wtf i love EA now

based reddit poster

I'm pretty sure it's loot boxes falling under the scrying eye of governments as a form of selling gambling to children that got Disney's back riled up more than downvotes on reddit

Right. Then barter the correct way without selling unfair shit and then we'll talk. You don't just hand your money away like a retard. But Star Wars fans are known to be retarded so they'll do that anyways.

I still hate Reddit but even a broken clock is right occasionally.
Kill yourself, kike.

> The absolute state of Sup Forums

Who here never thought they would see a post like this?

Not my problem they bid higher than they can pay.

>the consumer is actually defending microtransactions because the corporation makes money
kek guess slavery is fine too, makes massah loads of dosh

Lol the post sounded better in my head, I don't like loot boxes and I don't like EA.....better off myself

i am glad youve seen the right of way. all people who think just because a company makes money that it is good for the consumers, and that they shouldn't complain, should kill themselves

I don't think that but I do think the best way to stop it from happening is to not make such a huge deal about it because it's keeping them relevant in the news and any attention is good attention

right because battleborn is just blossoming because of it's notoriety. this "all attention is good" meme is dumb, especially when all the attention toward lootcrates is intent on making it harder to manipulate consumers

Retards will still buy loot boxes regardless, every time there's a new event on overwatch 13 year old kids but 50 at a time, or at least that's what my little brother tells me

that is why people are actually rallying against it, they want restrictions in place to make it harder to manipulate said retards who would throw their money to support said shitty practices. nothing has ever changed without public outrage

Ok ok I get it I made a dumb brainless post forgive me user-kun

>its another reddit are the good guys episode

>sages the thread
WHAT DO YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS THREAD SLIDING

Enemy of our enemy blah blah blah

Yeah no shit. Reddit has always been better than Sup Forums for discussion. For one it's indexed on google, which means posts are meant to last and so people put more effort into them. Here it's just like a glorified chat. I only come to Sup Forums to shitpost and I go to Reddit for actual discussion.

stay mad poorfags

i enjoy the game and i bought many crystals for lootboxes