This any good?

This any good?
Need a new rune factory style game.
But it's like 120$
Worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Avalon-Code/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a nice game, but nothing like Rune Factory, go watch some gameplay videos.

>$120
no its not fucking worth it what the hell

no game is worth 120 bucks user

Don't pay $120 you fucking dumbass, going rate for complete copies is around 40-50.

Man, just get a flash cart and play it through that if you're going to spend $120.

Didn't get very far, but the book gimmick's pretty neat. Just emulate it man, I doubt you'll be able to support the developers and no one deserves $120 for it.
I'm gonna go give it a try again, thanks for giving me something to do OP.

You pirate DS games, retard

no game is worth 120 bucks
especially not a shitty one on a ds

>$120
It's free, bruh.

Where in the fuck are you trying to buy this that it's $120? Zimbabwe?

I guarantee you he deadass looked at some ridiculous amazon listing and took it as the true market value

can someone link me to the playthrough of this written up by the same guy who wrote the hilarious fire emblem playthrough? I swear they've fucking disappeared from the internet, they were funny as fuck

If you like it do it, I spent 150$ on pic related and it was so damn worth it, however that was because I played the game on Japanese release (r4) and then on English release, I never found a physical copy during USA release (2009) and was like 13 during that time so no eBay or amazon for me or money for games from my parents (had like 6 games and saved for years for those) I want to get the first rune factory for ds because I did used to have it and I want to buy it again, is it expensive brand new sealed?

You're a fucking idiot for not buying a used copy for a third of the price.

Actually just downloaded that myself, pretty fun but I could see it getting a bit dull since there's no incentive to fight enemies you aren't forced to kill

Im a collectorfag and gamer since I was 9 I wanted a physical copy no matter what, besides I wanted it brand new sealed, I know the used copy it's like 40$ but I wanted it new anyway, that depends on the person.

Even then, if you looked at ebay for more than five seconds you'd see they've got one being sold brand new for less than $100. I'm a collectorfag too, but there's no point to paying a premium for a sealed game if you're gonna open it anyways. Just throwing money away ffs.

I gotcho

lparchive.org/Avalon-Code/

FUCK no. Don't buy it at any price. If you want to know why, check out this LP.

>he doesn't have a DSTWO

Look at him! Look at him and laugh!

>lparchive.org/Avalon-Code/

holy fuck thank you I thought I was never gonna get to finish this

>paying for video games

It is a surprisingly well done LP that is probably better than the game.