Is nobody reading the fine print?

Is nobody reading the fine print?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cji8a/i_work_in_electronic_media_pr_ill_tell_you_what/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh i get it now... that's what the admiral says when they fall into a trap.

they are going to screw everyone after they put in 100+ hours earning their shit just so people later on can just buy everything from boxes

EA is just going to re-announce the shitty ingame shit a month or two into the games launch when everbodys still cumming from "having won over ea"

>The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date.
>The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date.

its not going to take two month i bet you three weeks tops just so they can capitalize on the initial player count

>we didnt mean for this to happen whoops sorry the microtransacations are off
>buuuuut we are gonna add them later

It'll be the creation club all over again, second time round no-one will give a shit.

well i was going to buy this game but now not

one thing i dont trust is people's greed

Fucking
Hell

as cosmetics, do you really think ea/disney want to stir the spurg hive again?

yes

They already said it would be boosts like they have in previous dice games.

You mean in january after the movie comes out and kids ask for it for christmas. Just like the jews they are.

>the fine print
>literally part of the main message
what a retard you are

absolute scum, cosmetic microtransactions in 60 dollardoo game itself is scummy

dumb people will only read the yellow, big letters and think
>yes we won

It doesn't matter when the progression is inherently unbalanced against people who haven't played enough/got lucky enough to get overpowered star cards from lootboxes.

Fuck EA

stay mad poorfags

i enjoy the game and i bought many crystals for lootboxes

because of people like you, EA thinks this is a good marketing strategy

and i hope they will continue with it

The fuck kinda currency is NOK

reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cji8a/i_work_in_electronic_media_pr_ill_tell_you_what/

>That said, they understand that they have a clusterfuck on their hands, so since they are not interested in fixing it, they are going to use a technique referred to as "making the outrage outdated." This was very clearly what they did with the beta. The beta had a great deal of backlash and instead of fixing anything, they "made changes." The effect of these changes were negligible but it didn't matter because all the articles written about the flaws of the beta and the complaints by users became outdated and replaced by articles and comments about how they were making "changes." This allows them to control the narrative of their product without actually losing any money or making significant changes. The fact that the changes didn't help and potentially made the game worse didn't matter.

Don't fall for Disney, EA & DICE's lies

DICE has nothing to do with it, its only EA and DISNEY, the big ones calling the shots

Norske Kroner (Norwegian Crowns)

Why dont you just start burning schools and shit, that would be pretty funny and trolly

>EA swiss
*inhales*

whats wrong?

>i spend money on stupid shit
>haha this will surely make Sup Forums mad

you played yourself

Din bedritne homsepikk, drep deg selv. Håper du blir meiet ned av en sint IS-soldat i lastebil. Du stemmer vel MDG også, om du i det hele tatt er gammel nok til å stemme

>Everyone buys the game
>EA turns on microtransactions again a week later
>NO REFUNDS

Do some of you morons like yourself comment and sheep towards a side without knowing whats going on?

Its not even cosmetic you fucking moron. If it was cosmetic no one would give a fuck.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish there

>you will not read the fine print
>you will buy the game on launch

heh

Pay to win is still here, you're not fooling anyone, EA

>disables micro transactions before game releases
>whales that sprung for loot crates now have a leg up for the wide release

I can’t wait to see how many kids cry to EA for balancing the first time they go up against a fully decked out Boba.

WHY NOT JUST PLAY OLD BF2?! IT'S MORE FUN AND FREE!

> Star Wars A New Hope
> Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back

realy makes you think

Ewww it looks old and ugly grandpa!

This company has grown into an uncontrolled tumour. I honestly never saw this coming when I first purchased Medal of Honor on PS1.

Where does this "whale" thing come from? I must've missed something because now I'm seeing it used all over the place but I have no idea where it started or why it's even being used

>mfw doing the 10h trial with origin access and then maybe buying this depending on how well it runs

dakkar liten ;)
nei stemmer faktisk SV

whales are obese autists that use all their money to get advantages in games that may or may not be released.

i.e. Star Citizen.

game company is out harpooning, and gets themselves a whale.

>he didn't vote frp
shame on you.

DICE should've just used the old battlefront 2 assets, maps etc, put em into frostbite and that's it

but no.......

I cry all the time because we'll never get a KotOR 3 but seeing all this shit makes me thankful in the end. It would be a huge fuckup.

You're such a rebel, supporting bad business decisions, I bet you get all the girls

Pretty much someone who drops money on P2W games. Sup Forums just started spamming it when this shit went down.

Thanks lad, still confused why someone made that comparison in the first place though

The eternal american. Obsessed with buying, wiht consumption. Obese in both body and mind. It is taking all their willpower to not buy a video game, but EA knows they will break before too long. Because how long can an american truly go without succumbing to their need to purchase?

This. "Gamers" have fish memory, every time a company has backed down on something like Bethesda and paid mods, they've simply snuck it in again later down the line when everyone has forgotten about it.

To think, if America was wiped off the face of this Earth tomorrow Europe would follow within the week after committing mass suicide due to having nothing to talk about and being forced to take a serious reflection inwards.

>yanks are the only people to buy consumer items

The eternal redditor. Obsessed with others people business.

>JOKES ON YOU FAGS, I WASTED MY MONEY ON RUBBISH JUST TO SPITE YOU!
You are the cancer killing video games

Literally 100% of people who posted their proof of purchase in this thread were Norwegians.

they're just waiting for people to get it for christmas before bringing them back now

Norway is gay. Gayway.

there's a trial?

>voting with your wallet will never work because of whales and kids who don't care

>Europe caring about America

We left you behind with CERN

You meant that thing America provided a huge chunk of the funding for?

>you
>we
>addressing persons as an entire country

Like I said, mass suicide after a serious reflection inwards.

Fysj. Hvem faen kjoper virtuelle penger for helvete? Er en grunn til at denne kreften fortsetter, og det er kun på grunn av niggerfaggots som kjoper og eter denne driten rått.

TL;DR
Normies, REEEEEE!

:DDD

jdshfd fhewjhe3j fd fje fef fidfhdjfewhufebjh fddddd fhefrehfrfe fe oe feeef

xd im norwegian

Stalepasta pic. Having to use someone elses in an attempt to get a reaction.
You sad little cunt

Sounds more like a Swedecuck, tbqhbbqfamalam.

Probably because the term got popularized by mobile games having event characters with special skills who were only available for a limited time.

In those games, you could spend lots of money (whale your way) to increase the chance of getting said characters through gacha system (which is pretty much mobile game loot boxes).

Its similar in that you're paying to have an advantage over other players in the mobile games that have multiplayer just like getting tier 3 star cards in Battlefront 2.

I think self destructive riots after they have to cut gibs spending to actually provide for their own defense would be the most likely culprit. When people call America the world police, they're only half joking.

To think, people once shat themselves with anger over horse armor. Now, cosmetics are just something to be expected.

No need to read. Anyone who believes in anything EA says deserves to be fucked up.

they're the same kind of people who get beat by their boyfriends then go back to sucking his dick in the same week

Love how you think everyones a little faggot like you.
Run along back to the ps4.

They're so full of shit. This was totally a part of the plan.

No, they don't care. The only thing that matters for reddit is that "we did it" and the only thing that matters for EA is that they can bring it back later when more people bought the game and now that the initial shock is gone.

>This was ever our intention

What a bold face lie

>You mean in january after the movie comes out and kids ask for it for christmas. Just like the jews they are.
I read that as "and kids are asking for if for Christmas just like the Jews are."
Asking for it along with that Hitler picture.

>removes in-game purchases for launch
>put in back in a couple of weeks after, long enough that most people played the game for too long to refund it

oy vey!

Big swing and a miss there, champ-o. Don't even own a PS4. I must have touched a real nerve, though, eh?

FUCK EA AND THEIR MILKING WAYS

yes...?

user, that's a retarded plan and completely besides the point.
nobody has any issues with the assets or sound or anything like that, but the in game purchases.
try and keep up, will ya?

>Step 1: Make the microtransactions and p2w as obvious as possible
>Step 2: Hire shills to boycott your own company
>Step 3: Delay microtransactions and dlc and claims you hear the voice of the public
>Step 4: Profit!

So much butthurt LOL

Yes, crystals will come back later on and be used to purchase mtx cosmetic boxes.

Are you gonna bitch about that? Fucking kid.

I already don't buy EA games.
Sadly, I'm not that important in proportion to the 800 retards who do.

going to re-introduce the season pass that does the same shit as it does now. they are goign to call it something different but its going to be that

IT'S ONLY TEMPORARY
DO
NOT
FALL
FOR
THEIR
LIES

if they confirm right now, that crystals are not gonna be used for anything other than cosmetics, i will stop bitching and buy the game 100%.
but they wont, soooo...

>Waiting for these goofy fucks to purchase the game
>EA waiting for these goofy fucks to bite the bait
>EA turning all the microtransactions back after enough players purchased the game
>Outrage?

Nobody gives a damn, the game sucks.
EA and reddit can keep on jerking eachother off till the judgement day for all I care but get fucking over it already.

>buying EA with lootboxes
>buying EA without lootboxes
>buying EA ever

they'll wait until after the movie premiers

It's a good game. Great gameplay as its core, feels extremely Star Wars and is fun.

Ea shill

>we are a multimillion dollar company and none of our decision is made outside an assembly of a dozen of paid marketer that call everything we do "products" and "targets"
>those people decided to write together that piece of shit and have one of their paid employee do his job and post it with his name, aka the only thing he's paid for
>millions of people will actually believe the result of that work routine is one person being "human", and thus make their multi million companie being "a human person that has feefees just like me"
disgusting.