Is he the hero we need?

Is he the hero we need?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obYniIN7P-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pussy where it belongs on the fucking ground

I don't get it He's probably right though

no, he's a faggot. just like all the other pathetic loser faggots on twitch crying about girls and cleavage. It's stupid trivial shit.

>I don't get it
he saying don't put pussy on a pedestal
women are a dime a dozen. no point spending hundreds of dollars, donating to their streams, hoping to get even the slightest of attention from them

He is jelly because normies don't actually care about video games and just want to fap to sluts instead of watching his streams.
Sluts are sluts because it gets them cash, and hiding their titis and pussies won't get them shit.

I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!

>Whining about women using their bodies to gain attention which is only natural, and something men would do too if they were women

Literally a non-issue.

this will kill twitch

>normies don't actually care about video games and just want to fap to sluts.

The people who watch titty streamers aren't norrmies. They are either children or turbo-virgins. They don't really pull decent viewer numbers either, i wouldn't know about a lot of them if it wasn't for people making posts.

… Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want

Everybody watching video games on Twitch are children or turbo virgins you stupid fuck.

>Sperg who gets over 3000 viewers throws a tantrum that 400 people in IRL are watching some girl talk
Why is it okay when he sits in IRL and rants like an autist? Should be just be watching reckfuls world travels and andy milanokis fucking about the streets?

He's basically saying don't put it on a pedestal, put it on the ground, but out of context it's supposed to have links to assault.

>They don't really pull decent viewer numbers either

It's not the # of viewers it's the disposable income of the viewers that's important. It's not important for a streamer to stream to 10000 people who sub for 2.50 profit a month. It's more valuable to stream to 100 people who each drop 100$ a day in donations to be the "Biggest D".

>Criticize favorable treatment
>It involves women
>MISOGYNY

Every time.

can someone please post the video?

This. People are literally competing to get one of the "featured top donation" spots in these streams.

youtube.com/watch?v=obYniIN7P-c

APE GANG

I'd like to make a counterpoint and say anyone watching and especially giving money to any streamer for any reason, male or female, is a pathetic faggot

What a supreme gentleman.

Christ, he even looks like a neanderthal

So what if some pathetic losers are giving cam girls money? Why does one type of loser have to cry so much about another type of loser? Just let the other type of loser do their thing and you do yours. It doesn't have to affect you.

This thread makes me realize you're all a bunch of pussy ass bitches and I'd beat the fuck out of any of you. You're all fucking brain dead too.

And anyone who regularly posts on Sup Forums is also a pathetic faggot.

>i-i'm alpha I swear
shoot yourself.

Anyone got a webm of the girl slicking it?

>>Criticize favorable treatment

He does a little more than that. He goes on the familiar "Why weren't those dumb sluts fucking me?!" rant. The beta virgin hatred of women for the "crime" of not wanting to fuck the beta virgin genuinely can be called misogyny.

Considering your opinion, how does it affect you? If tittystreams weren't allowed on Twitch, and even if only 1% of the runoff viewers were funneled into other Twitch channels that's still potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars spent in more productive streams. Throwing cash at titty streamers doesn't get you more titties, but throwing cash at a videogame streamer, or even other IRL streamers who actually do shit DOES get you more videogames/other shit. Even if I don't watch those streams I can still appreciate the investment into a medium I enjoy. It's like saying "why are lootboxes in all videogames a big deal if you don't even buy them!". It promotes poor development of the entertainment that I enjoy.

>who cares if people do things that you think are fundementally wrong
Yes goyim, don't ever speak up. Just let everybody succumb to the lowest form of self serving pleasure they can find. Don't pay any attention to the consequences this behavior has on your society or the people around you. Just shut your mouth, watch TV and vote for who we tell you to vote.

>professional streamer
>professional

What the are you even talking about?
The jelly fagtron on OP is complaining about sluts being sluts, it's obvious that this is "affecting" him since these sluts are making more cash because losers prefer tits over dudes.

I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Guy must be autistic, or using this as a chance to bring more attention to his own channel.

Do you know what the word professional implies user?

Despite whatever you think it's a job. They have to pay taxes and in some country they even need a broadcasting licence

>another fucking e-celeb thread
Are we being raided or something?