I'm such a devil hehe

Is this the Dark Souls of rpgs?

someone's fucking samefagging in here

I like both.
Can't wait for monhun world and bloodborne 2
2018 will be epic

>tfw I'll still play dark souls and also this
I'm such a devil hehe

You don't honestly believe a Monster Hunter game will ever catch on in the West do you?

I was so torn between joining in with this bizzare bot behaviour and not wanting to ruin the combo

glad other anons made my mind up for me

Is it still full of grinding and bosses with HP bars the lenght of the autobahn?

Dark Souls ended earlier this year though

>You don't honestly believe a Monster Hunter game will ever catch on in the West do you?

A lot of people i know are hyped about co op on this

Idk, some big name streamers were looking forward to it on E3
Might attract a lot of general populace if they stream it

And they're presumably people who already liked the series either on PSP, Wii, or Wii U.

No marm, No buy

Oh wow, I can't wait to put hundreds of hours into grinding mobs just so I could grind even harder mobs. So fun!

This

It's basically the reason why I've stopped reading books
>going through hundreds of pages of story just to get more of the same story
Wow, so good
Whoever though this was a good idea should be shot in the face

Ever heard of weeaboos

Yeah they certainly helped nearly kill off the series over here.

You aren't a devil, you are a retard for wasting time playing an unpolished, repetitive shit game when there is Monster Hunter with monsters that are 500 times as complex as all Souls bosses combined.

Have you?

>RIP dark souls 2010-2018
>minimap
>weeb

get out

I don't even play video games

weeb detected

>2:30
>walk while using items
>HAHAHA, he managed to survive, it's so great

Is this guy a shill?

I didn't know you had to read each chapter 50 times to unlock the next one.

>He thinks i go on Sup Forums to look at banners

Sorry you're such a shitter you have to read the same chapter fifty times just to understand the story
The rest of us can get to the end of the book until you get to choose when to reread chapters

Dark Souls is already dead though, From killed it because they made enough money off of Namco and are absolute madmen who'd rather make something they like than something that'll sell. It's a wonder the company survived as long as it has.

>that armor

Ok user. Ok.

I've played it on and off casually for a while when borrowing friend's copies, but World is the first I intend to actually get into properly and I've spoken with at least 4 other people who've never played MH and are keen on getting this for co-op when it comes out. I doubt it'll sell 5 million copies or whatever the fuck insane number Capcom want but from what I've seen online and in real life I think there's definitely a lot of interest in this game in the West.

u

RIP ninetendorks

As someone who's never played Monster Hunter before, how important in online co-op to the game?
I just want to fight giant monsters without getting PS+ for it.

elder dragon run out timer if not

I'm such a devil hehe

not very
apparently monster hp is scaled to the amount of players in the area
solo = minimum
4 man co cop=max

Even when i know that you gonna use this game for shitposting, enjoy it user, for me, im a poorfag so i cant afford a pc or another system because i have a family to feed... so, enjoy the fucking game you piece of fag

I'm such a devil hehe

But Dark Souls was already finished