What ps4 games are you looking forward to in 2018?

what ps4 games are you looking forward to in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ucmXt4aqIik
gematsu.com/2017/11/death-end-request-details-entoma-queen-divine-beast-battle-jack-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dragon Quest 11 English voice acting edition

MHW

RDR2

that new digimon game
ni no kuni 2
monster hunter world
FF Dissidia (even though i thought the beta was meh)
DQ11
yakuza 6
dragon ball fighterz

and hopefully, TLOU2 and kingdom hearts 3

Dragon Quest 11
I feel like other things exist but I don't know

what, tlou2 already cuming next year?

Red Dead
Mount & Blade
Spideyman if the swinging's good

I'm hoping SMT5 will be out at least in Japan.

There's games comming out for that thing?

DQXI
Sen3

>Not getting it on Master Race

Enjoy 7 month wait, russians, brazilians,no special even quests and collaborations and 1k playerbase which consists of 30% cheaters

Monhun World
SFV Arcade Edition
DQ11
DBFZ

Monster Hunter World's PC port

The ones that run at 60fps.

Fighting EX Layer
DBFZ
MHW
BBTAG
Sen no Kiseki 3 if we're lucky

the new gundam game

None. Weebgames suck ass and the only western games on the piss4 are cinemativ visual novels with ubisoftesque collectathons in between. Prove me wrong.

I want to actually play monster hunter with people that play video games.
PC fags dont actually play games.

I see no point in playing it on pc.

that armpit

Red Dead 2
God of War
Spiderman
Detroit Become Human
Monster Hunter World
Shadow of the Colossus
A Way Out

Spideyman
God of War

Quenches my nerd and manly lusts

>not playing video games in native 4k /w 60 frames per second /w SUPERIOR Xbox360 Wireless controller from your Gamer™ Chair.
Shaking my head

> the only western games on the piss4 are cinemativ visual novels with ubisoftesque collectathons in between
but you've just summarized western games in general

Days gone

Also these coupled with rdr2 should fill up half the year for me.

>not choosing to play Victoria 2 instead of weeb pedophile underage catgirl manager games

Well yes, I'd rather play a game than spreadsheet.

I mean it is pretty much sons of anarchy left for dead the last of us in nw setting like second son. Hope it is good.

youtu.be/ucmXt4aqIik

t.
32 years old manchild playing pokémon

This. It doesn't make sense anymore. I'm a PC gamer first but sadly you can only play some games without worrying about cheaters/hackers on your online multiplayer especially with FPS games there will be aimbots and wallhackers. not even VAC can stop most of them lol. So, at the end of the day you can only play most MOBA (League of Legend/Dota 2 games or Hearthstone because those 3 games are "Heavily Server Sided Games" even GTA V for PC is already massively flooded by modders. So in reality PS4 is the best option for gaming today. You'll get to experience the best with PS4 for online multiplayer experience, with a massive online community along with bunch of exclusives only available to PS4. Until PC gets a Global Ultimate Anti-Cheat System for most of it's online multiplayer and cheaper prices it will always be 2nd fiddle to consoles.

Death End Re;Quest
A turnbased system that can get hacked to change its genre to other genres (e.g. Fighting game, Shooter) sounds fun. Also taking the whole trapped in a game thing to its extreme with huge focus on glitches, bugs and the MC being a programmer so he can hack the game world to help the Heroines while they try to escape back to the real world. I'm hyped.
gematsu.com/2017/11/death-end-request-details-entoma-queen-divine-beast-battle-jack-system

>shilling your shitty console this hard

Punk buster use to be the only way to keep cheaters off battlefield 1942

>spreadsheet

Man, its like the most casual Paradox game.