How many people here played this game?

How many people here played this game?
I just want to know if I'm too old for /v or if other losers my age are still here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCrVqOyyOCY
youtube.com/watch?v=nMzYmKazoXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did
Tried emulating it a couple months ago but I couldn't stomach it for too long cos the controls fucking suck

I played a bit of it.

I did, never got far.

Should probably give it another go.

played the demo alot, liked the aesthetics

If I try it again this day will I be disappoint?

sure I did.

>I just want to know if I'm too old for /v
It's full of >25yo threads and nostalgiafags. Sup Forums is getting older (not that it is a bad thing...)

>olly olly oxenfree!
>BOIN
Good times

It's one of those games everybody played but nobody ever finished.

call me stupid but this game was better than Ocarina of time.

This game and that Toy Story 2 game.

I did but I can't remember where I got. I'm pretty sure I beated the ayy but then I had no clue on where to go next.

Didn't play that one but I played the shit out of this one. It's not very good, it's just what I had when I was a kid. Never made it much further past the bullfighting level though.

No, you're not too old for Sup Forums. I might be though, until someone posts about how they grew up with Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout, or something.

I had a bootleg of this. Good times. I made it up to the space chapter but don't know if I managed to beat it. I couldn't understand English back then so the rules weren't always clear.

This game was too difficult for my intelligence.
I swear I could never figure out what to do.

I made it until pic related but got stuck there forever and gave up.

>Toy Story 2
>better than OoT
Yeah you're not even wrong, everything about Toy Story 2 is awesome.

I did, with my little brother the coop was fun. You're not too old for Sup Forums i'm 28 working right now

I liked this one for the GB as far at Looney Tunes games went, the music and SFX are especially decent, since Sunsoft was really good for licensed game production values, as this is the same game from 1992, only with color

youtube.com/watch?v=zCrVqOyyOCY

Were you ever sexually attracted to Bugs Bunny, Sup Forums?

game also has an incredible PC port, as a matter of fact, there seems to be quite a few games that were on the playstation that have PC versions that are just flat out better. It actually worked with 0 configuration with a plug and play xbox controller

It's an oldfags trying to justify why they are still here thread.

It was my favorite ps game

I did. Almost every line/gag is a reference to another short.

Beat it when I was a kid, also Bugs and Taz partners in time was fun

WHICH ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS PLAYED PEPSI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN?!

I'm pretty sure I did when I was a kid. Don't remember much of it so I probably rented it. For some reason seeing the cover made me feel nostalgic so I guess I liked it.

Not me, but I played this one instead.

underrated, it's one of the few "old-school" games you could still play and have fun.

>tfw played it as a kid and barely figured out how to get past the tutorial after a week, then had to return it to blockbusters

Looking back, I fucking sucked at video games.

I did, stop being a casual.

I played this
and this, and 100% them when I was kid and it baffles me that I'm the first in this thread to write it.

I preferred this

I sure did, even to 100% completion. Good game. Plus the one with Taz on the front cover.

Shit that was a good game, too bad i got stuck on some puzzle and couldnt figure it out.

I was more of a Sheep Raider boy myself

goat videogame
90's were so crazy

I had this on PC when I was a wee lad. Don't think I ever got past the tutorial level

This was the game that inspired the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

Microtransaction plague aside, now that WB is full into the game buisness, how high are the chances for us to get another good Looney Toons game?

>Metal Gear Solid released 1998
>Sheep Raider released 2001
Sure, kid

Not sure if these are technically bootlegs, but have two of these for some reason.

Ayyyyyyy

I played thst but until the Halloween stage. I preferred Gex

Zero?
Do kids nowadays even know who they are?

I loved that game, pretty sure i got stuck around the gangster place

Who here played the motherfuckin Tarzan game?

Anyone ever play THIS cunts game?

I only got to like the beginning of the gangster/criminal level. How far was I from the end?

i remember doing the ball game in the demo over and over

I did. It was Goat.

I hated this nigga but recently I realized it had that "mug become a paintng in the Wall Zelda link between two wordls" before Zelda.

it was inventive but a shit stupid hard game.

Remembah me?

I grew up playing this one. It was one of my favorite games when I was young. I'm afraid to go back and play it now, it can't be any good.

Also this cover is still ballin

I remember being creeped out by the game back then, can't remember why.

I did. Had all the clocks, too, which is a fucking wonder since I didn't speak a lick of English at the time

Is the Pink Panther the most gangsta ass motherfucker in gaming?

>That fucking monkey
I played this a lot back when I was a child.

>going back and buying all the games you used to rent over and over again
>they're still damn fun

>had N64
>missed out on all these licensed game releases on PS1
Were any of them genuinely good, or was it primarily bad/average territory for the bulk of them? I would like to assume they weren't quite into shovelware-tier with the PS1 generation yet as far as these kind of releases went.

I remember this being very hard, but it's actually piss easy and way too short
the music's great though

for some reason my mother kept buying me pink panter games even though I never watched the cartoons
they're all pretty decent though
hell, the point and click games on pc used to be my favorite games

Me.

I remember I had to get help from some guy in my street because i didnt know the walls could spin in the temple.

I fap to dead animate of that kid

A lot of them were great. Toy Story 2, both Spider-Man games, these Loony Tunes games, Tarzan, Hercules.. Even stuff like Alien Trilogy was good. There were turds too, like 007 Racing, but for the most part you missed out.

It's insane that this good game is made by the incompetent developers that made Dead by Daylight.

What about this game?

I played it

I played it on release

I booted up my save file from when I was a kid a year ago and was about 3 clocks away from the ending.

Any links for the PC download?

What the fuck happened to licensed games? Do they still make them? Are they still as good as the good ones?

Played it for hours and hours as a child, loved everything about it especially the aesthetics, I used to make up my own adventures with bugs bunny on some levels
Also remember having fun with Time Busters and that one donald duck game, Goin' Quackers I believe, all on ps1
youtube.com/watch?v=nMzYmKazoXA

I managed to finish pic related only once, shit was way too hard

Probably...I played Bugs games since the nes but please don't ask me for specifics. Also why are you here and not on /vr/?

My man.

I had this as a demo in my computer ages ago, for some reason the PC version ran kinda good in my horrible shitty old PC, and oddly enough there was texture warping up the ass and it's clumsy as hell to handle it.

I don't think I've ever actually finished the demo

The first level caveman music is burned into my brain.

I had it on PC and 100%'d it a couple of times. I liked it a lot.

>that part where anvils drop on the witch and you can kick and jump on her

Saw a kid play this once in his house, he immediately died on the first hazard and fell into a pit, the animation of the kid falling into the void still haunts me.

I must have replayed this game like 20 times. Really got me into geography and other cultures.

unironically a good adventure game IMO

Oh god

Neighbours of mine had rented it out years back and I got to play it. Was good from what I remember but I could see it having horrible controls now.

not enough freelance studios working with distributors to pump these out, it all has to be done like a AAA release.

A Licensed Looney Tunes game on this day and age would be some overblown expensive madness that took 100 million dollars to produce, otherwise just stick to browser and phone games, ex.: we haven't gotten a Looney Tunes Show or even Wabbit game when they were a thing.

I did

replayed it some years ago with a friend, didn't age as well as for example Tomba! but still was fun

I played it, OP. I'm 25, if that helps. The age range on Sup Forums is pretty wide at this point. There's always going to be teens leaking in from Sup Forums, unfortunately. But I'd still say the average age bracket is around 22-28, but with a decent number of people in their 30's.

I imagine a large portion of the console war crap comes from the Sup Forums seepage, since teens are usually the ones who can't afford the idort life.

As for Looney Tunes games, I played this a bunch as a kid with my brother. It was pretty fun. All the characters had unique moves and secret abilities. It was basically an even wackier NBA Jam.

I'm 31, and I've been coming here since 2004 or 2005. There are certainly younger people about, but I think Sup Forums's general age bracket has gone up over the years, especially since you never really leave this place.

I played it a lot when I was a child (I'm 24 now) but I wasn't very good back then, I remember some bits gave me a lot of trouble but I can't recall much about the game itself. It was so long ago.

I'm tempted to check some gameplay videos on youtube just to get my nostalgia fix. Don't really have time to play it myself right now.

Forgot picture, of fucking course.

I 100%'d it a few times as a kid actually

it's a solid game, but the controls are really stiff

me, shit was great
almost every looney toons game back then was top tier
sheep raider was pure kino too

Most of them moved to mobile. It makes more sense from a marketing point of view. Cheaply put out a mobile game for free to advertise your movie/show/etc. instead of dumping money and effort into a console/PC game that people are forced to pay for. More exposure for minimal risk.

This is the best basketball game on SNES. Suck my balls, NBA Jam and NBA Hangtime

>not playing that game where you have to sneak around and steal sheep

It was such a good game. I don't think I ever finished it, though.

I played the sequel with Taz. Really fun if you've got a second person, absolute dogshit if you're playing solo. My brother and I still sometimes go back and replay it.

I loved it back when it came out. I'm afraid to ruin my good memories by playing it now