3:03

>3:03
Wait, Adenine was in this sequence originally. Why did they take her out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VGbHJ43PEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Nintendo won, but this game subtracts point from their score.

I can't FUCKING get over how stupid and shitty his outfit is, FUCK. Stupid faggot kid ruined the game for me UGH why the FUCK did they do this?

She got cut from the game.

I wish the main character wasn't such a faggot, what is it with JRPGs and only ever having the one actual masculine guy be a secondary character. Just once I want to play as Auron instead.

What's the resolution situation

Just once I'd like to see the average Sup Forumsirgin dropped into Xenoblade 1 for the very first time, having no knowledge of any of its characters, and see what they think once they lose control of Dunban and start playing as Shulk instead.

>Lin had a monado hair pin in XBX
>Pyra has a symbol that looks like a lifehold unit on her chest
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

It means Shulk created universes that connect to Xenogears/saga because both games contain the Zohar.

Who else here ran with the Shulk/Reyn/Dunban bro team?

>getting a hentai slut to draw your MAIN CHARACTERS

>getting a well known artist to draw a villain group who look NOTHING like the main casts

What did Nintendo mean by this?

Reminder that if you're playing this in English you're a subhuman pleb.

And I mean English in any way, text or voice. Playing with Japanese voices won't save you, you need Japanese texts too.

Play tales of vesperia

Looks generic as fuck.

Nomura being well known doesn't make him good.

futarape tumblr whales hate it
self insert fags hate it

game is perfect

If you could mix and match the blades this game would be 10/10.

I want to use the tiger with the Riki clone, not the girl.

I'm learning kanji but I'm not gonna wait until I can read Japanese to play XC2, it comes out in 2 weeks

Probably not wanting the style and artwork that's going to be at the front and center of their game to look just like That Other RPG.

Oh god that HUD clutter is fucking awful.

Better than hentai slut, if you want to sell your game you get someone who can appeal

>using the tiger with the character named tiger

>Probably not wanting the style and artwork that's going to be at the front and center of their game to look just like That Other RPG.
Yet it looks like a tales game now

Everything is required. Cutting it down would make you blind to certain mechanics.

It doesn't look anything like Tales.

I need as many tigers as possible and with only 3 party members this will free up some options for the 3rd slot. Now I have to use mc, tiger, and tiger.

>not learning kanji in two weeks

I seriously doubt that, but to be fair I haven't play a xenoblade game since xenogears on the ps1

>teleports behind
>pshhhh nothing personal kid

Why didn't you start learning several years go?

I can't read weeb so I'm not sure what the text next to the buttons says, but I'm like 99% sure I don't need the ability cooldowns and party member stances to be so large.

>big ass animu eyes
>lack of detail on face
>no nose
>retarded outfits

Face it, the mains look like this shit

I didn't have time back then

>Pyra has a symbol that looks like a lifehold unit on her chest
The fact that you think it looks like the Lifehold and not the Zohar makes me mad

>spam attack buttons till you win

How is this supposed to be fun?

You're just listing off elements that are common in anime styles. Beyond both being anime, the character design doesn't look anything alike.

You can turn off that text, it helps quite a bit

I'm listing shit that makes both games look alike

Good to know. I'd get used to the HUD eventually anyway, I just don't want to actually hide the visual stuff going on. Minimalist UI makes exploration so much comfier.

user you don't like the combat but at least learn how it actually work a little.

>Tales of Teletia: No mecha edition

Every footage of the game that has been shown so far only shows the character spamming attacks at one spot.

Is the MC the only one with a swappable blade companion period?

>Not Shulk/Reyn/Riki

Wait this one doesn't have mechs? To be fair I did feel like mech combat had less depth than ground combat but it was fun to travel in and become huge after being tiny running around all those big monsters.

>single player MMO
>QTEs in combat
>good

Never played a xenoblade game, are the enemies suppose to be huge damage sponges?

I saw the whole party on a single enemy for a good 10 seconds and barely chipped at its health.

Just another average day in Japan? This is like "water is wet" stuff over there.

Depends how over/under levelled/geared they are and how optimised. They're not playing very efficiently in the videos either.

What do you mean? All characters can equip up to 3 Blades they can freely swap between in battle. Unless you're talking about the fact that Pyra turns into Mythra

hey guys ive only played xenosaga 1
why is there a xohar on red girls chest?

In all the gameplay footage I only ever Nia with the tiger and Tora with the robot.

The fights are usually 3 on 1 and in real time, not 3 on 3 and by turns like most JRPGs.

Reviewers have said enemies go down much faster than they do in the videos.

A few levels of difference are a bigger deal in Xenoblade than most other JRPGs. Reviewers probably not maximising damage output and efficiency with all the mechanics either, which is understandable to be fair.

Are you saying hentai isn't appealing?

Tora can only swap between Popping forms, everyone else has a locked story blade and 2 free slots. Nia has to use the Tiger, but she can have 2 more.

You must be watching really old videos then. The more recent ones since the direct have them switching Blades all the time. Tora only has the robot for story reasons but the robot changes forms to compensate instead of having more equippable Blades

Your listing traits that anime designs share?
That's like saying all western designs are same since the all pander to realistic fetish.

900p

*Poppi

If you're listing points like "the eyes are big" to say that they look the same, you might as well be saying that all anime artwork looks the same. It's very easy to see that Tales and Xenoblade 2's designs are by different artists with different styles.

Depends on how much of the combat mechanics you can use effectively.

I want to fuck the cat.

The gameplay uses something like an "exploit weakness" mechanic where you first need to set up a bunch of debuffs on the enemy to finally deal some real damage to it.

>are the enemies suppose to be huge damage sponges?
no, but the game mechanic are pure combo/ positioning/ min max stat, so if you do is just randomly spam arts you will do shit damage

Are you talking about the tiger or is there some sort of ""cat""girl that's just a girl with cat ears that Im missing

>"the eyes are big"
I've always found it amusing when people group "anime art" under the one big umbrella of "big eyes, cute aesthetic, all bad". They're probably the same people who say Asians all look the same.

>UGH
Is this a bew meme?

Shills are getting lazy.

I REALLY want to explore this.
Ihad a blast with XCX and I hope XC2 will deliver too in terms of exploration.

Are the which Blades which you get random?

>They're probably the same people who say Asians all look the same.

Japan, korean and china do, same tiny chink eyes. Indians and Paki's look nothing like them though.

We can change the main characters stupid outfit right?

>Japan, korean and china do
They look similar, but the differences are there and quite noticeable.

you can change main character but not outfits

>moe art
>manlet protag
>protag outfit
>protag looks like a faggot
>bland looking combat
>qtes
>characters art don't fit with the environment or wildlife
>looks generic
>HUD clutter
>WON
I love Nintendo and all but this game isn't catching my interest.

in the first game robots live on the robot titan and humans live on the human titan, since there are several different titans in this game it can be surmised that the main characters live on the hentai titan while the villains come from the edge titan

Not really, you'd have to actually study them or be from their country to know. They're not too drastically different

Won what ? Another weeb game who no one besides nintedobabys care for ?

Who is that rare blade at 2:47? I don't remember her.

couldnt disagree with any of your points. maybe i'd still get around to pirate it, or borrow from someone

>generic jap shit

no thx

Can I disband the fag and never use him ever? Or is it one of those "still always the lead in cutscenes" sorta deals?

I liked expelled from paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VGbHJ43PEQ

I went Shulk, Sharla and Reyn the whole game. I only later learned it was among the worst lineups but I actually liked it. Took me a full 45 minutes fighting the final boss though. Out tanked him in the end.

Without a good setup some enemies make take quite some time to kill, like the larger dudes in XCX. As for XC2, it seems none of the footage shows any actually skillful play, making battles go on for seemingly forever

Since he's the protagonist and the game is about him and Pyra, I think he's always gonna be there

You can probably permanently bench him once you get 4 party members. I assume the cutscenes don't change regardless of your current party.

>Gameplay is utter shit
>Pyra is diamons
Fuck you cucktendo

>Gameplay is utter shit
It's the best it's ever been. You're not one of those "offline mmo" fags are you?

>Gameplay is utter shit
imagine being this retarded

>Gameplay is still stand still and press 3 buttons over and over

Wow

Two more than most other games

I don't play those other games either.

This is nice and all but there the fuck is The Last Story 2?

>the best
Unironically kill your fucking self
How can one like this mmorpg arts shit
Even roundbase would be better
Fuck they dont even hit the enemys and it counts as a hit
Have fun killing one enemy in 3 minutes faggot

ok

Never