It's not fair, Sup Forums! We're supposed to win! How is Denuvo holding back the true heirs of the earth for so long...

It's not fair, Sup Forums! We're supposed to win! How is Denuvo holding back the true heirs of the earth for so long?! WTF????

Waiting on Injustice 2 to get cracked.

Or you could just buy it? I get pirating when your younger and don't have money but when you reach the point you can afford these things easy why would I pirate something when I can click two buttons on steam and have it on day one to play.

Because spending money on literal shit is a very unresponsible thing to do.

then why play it?

nah senpai, i can be patient.

People spend money on alcohol, cigarettes, movies, dinner and clothes they don't need either. When money's not an issue why would you care, anyway why would you pirate a piece of shit either, just to say yeah this is shit and never play it again?

same

wasn't the point but okay

Well I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and I pirate movies and need to eat dinner to avoid starving and not wearing clothes would get me fired from my job. So I guess I have reason to not pirate video games.

because it can still entertain me for a couple hours before dropping it, it literally is like playing with shit.

I have the money, but im not dropping 60 bucks for digital drm shit that loses all its value after a year (not that it had any since you cant resell on pc).

>implying everyone lives on USA
>implying people on crappy countries can just buy a 60$ game when they feel like it
>implying services like steam or gog are accessible to anyone

If you have powerful enough PC to run the game that mean you have spare money to buy the game.
Also
>playing ubishit games

I don't support any game that uses denuvo. Had it preordered until they revealed that they use Double DRM, then I cancelled.

>>implying everyone lives on USA
>>mplying services like steam or gog are accessible to anyone
>he fell for le third worlders cant buy gaymes meme

I live in oingo bongo and I have over 200 games on gog and steam, unless you are underage trash there is nothing stopping you from buying games online

>>implying people on crappy countries can just buy a 60$ game when they feel like it

third party key sites exist

>oingo bongo

See nigga, if you actually lived in a shitty country you would know that spending what could be in some cases even more than half your monthly income on a vidja its pretty stupid when you can pirate.

Only kids that dont have to pay food or rent care about "muh original gamez"

>60 usd
>more than half your monthly income
where the fuck do you even live?

>nigger simulator
And nothing of value was lost

so i dont want to create a thread for this but which fucking cleopatra is in the game? the one that fucked with the greeks and had a big nose or one of the other ones?

Stop being a drm cuck

Third party key sites still go buy your local currency rate. Take AC: Origins for example, I can pay 80 dollyroos on Steam or can pay 69 on a site like G2A.

Thats 10 bucks different and still more then other countries like USA pay

I pirate shit that I dont want the devs to get my money. Like No Mans Sky, which turned out to be shit.
I pirate shit cause they dont have demos anymore.
And I'll pirate shit cause fuck paying premium price to get fucked in the bum anyway with a shit game

>there is nothing stopping you from buying games online
Who says there is? Why should I buy something that is very likely trash that I'll not like? You think I want to spend ~$100 on garbage when the option to try it for free exists?

>FULL UNLOCKED
>Not unlocked

Just you wait until new generations of CPUs come out with extra denouvo extensions so that games can call the functions ever millisecond with only a slight 30fps difference!

Is this nigga sirius black...

Some countries in south america pay around 100 and 200$ like brasil mexico and honduras, and close to 300$ in small countries in europe and asia.

So yea, its more than just "dont be cheap and buy the game you guyz".

Especially when its a bait and switch like AC:O.

The reason why it's not cracked is because no one fucking asked for this game. If this really is going to be the ultimate buyfag savior you guys were really played a shitty hand. Glad it wasn't a game that actually looked good that became uncrackable.

Remenber when one of the arguments for online on the last gen consoles was to give demos of the games?

you are missing the fucking point of the post

why did you even had to mention piracy?

I live in Guatemala and I make around 1000 a month

Yeah I am sure most people in guatemala make around 1000$ like you.

Cause this thread is about pirating? And you literally said
>unless you are underage trash there is nothing stopping you from buying games online

I was mentioning what is stopping people from buying games. That is:
No demos
Shitty Devs
Expensive

Just cause you live in some shithole country but still waste money on games lie a cuck, doesn;t give you some imaginary moral high ground

what happened to that... I mis demos so much

PC Powerplay was the shit niggs

>KEK KEK KEK KEK XD

What I'm saying is that you CAN buy games if you are from the third world, not that you HAVE TO buy every single fucking AAA game that comes out