How ya hanging? Any games you played today?

How ya hanging? Any games you played today?

No, but I slept for 12 hours and had amazing dreams.

Decided to catch up with the entire Blazblue storyline, starting all the way back at Calamity Trigger.

Played a fair bit of the first two some years back, but I'm going all in this time. Almost done 100%ing CT.

I tried to play some SMT I today but I accidentally reset back to my previous save so I lost interest.
As much as I'd like to I really don't like this game as much as I did Kyuuyaku or IV, and I can't put my finger on why.

I played V3 today and i am only mildy enjoying it. im not full of excitement for any game these days i just enjoy them a little bit.

it was my friday so i sat around watching anime and playing blood of bahamut. p comfy. but now it's almost 3 so i'm going to bed

night anons

I finished Armored Core, maybe I'll play Project Phantasma next. It pretty much just looks like an expansion.

No. Decided to watch Punisher instead.

I recently got into Binding of Isaac so I've been playing that. Azazel is really fun. Just died on the 15th boss rush wave, feels bad man.

>tfw long weekend
feels good man, I want to finish Shadows of the Damned

Great. Absolutely wonderful. I finally am playing games again. Its world of warcraft. I always have popped on over the years with different alts but never got anywhere.

But this time I am level with my wife and I am the furthest I have ever been. Just now seeing lich king zone! Its very fun. I haven't had a conversation with anyone else yet but its pretty nice.

I'm playing Skullgrills. I've been wanting to get into fightan games for a while but I suck shit at them and don't know how anything works, so the game's tutorial section really helped me a ton.
My favorite fighters so far:
>Big Band
>Fukua
>Currently trying out Beowulf but I suck at the move where you gotta do a 360
>Then trying out Eliza cause she looks dope as fuck

I'm playing this indie game I bought on a whim called Card Quest. It's surprisingly fun but the classes are kinda imbalanced ranger is really strong and warrior is really shitty.

>Just now seeing lich king zone!
>tfw the first time you played WotLK was 9 years
Good times.

>be me
>move all games to external hard drive
>constantly get shit fps and never have good quality
>go through so much shit to make it work.
>someone suggested to move them to internal
>do that
>suddenly I am running buttery smooth
I feel like I moron

I even played a dwarf back then. I just never level him up enough to see it. Alt hell.

Wow

I installed the new ppsspp. My 30 hours Persona 3 saves don't work and Tekken crashes, won't play.

Isn't that pretty much broken

I just woke up and have to get to work in about an hour, no games till I get on the train unfortunately. Then I'll play some Wario Ware Twisted on my GBA.

>try to play video games
>remember im a worthless waste of space
>i dont deserve enjoyment
>stop playing video games

Finished Hotline Miami for the first time and working on Farcry and the 2nd playthrough of Nier Automata

>decide by yourself that you don't deserve something
this shit triggers me so much
fucking kill yourself miserable retard

should I play more OoT, or Odyssey

Get a job. then play games

nothing, i will play maybe watchdogs 2 later, maybe lol. I don't know for some times i have like a void inside me, it does not matter how many games I buy still i can't fill that void.i have 4 games for my ps4 and another 10 for my pc and and I have not finished them yet.

skyrim

Started playing blade and soul with gf today

I'm having a fun_____ time

I had a job and I was too miserable to enjoy them by the time I was done with my day. Just wanted to sit there doing nothing. I play more games overall these days, but not by much.

>can't kill myself yet because my mom and sister are still alive

ever heard of murder-suicide pussyboy?

>killing yourself
>not living a life of drugs and debauchery once there's no one left to disappoint

Started playing Wipeout Omega Collection yesterday. I thought since I had some experience with Wipeout HD already it might be a good idea to try playing online. It wasn't, it's been a day and I'm still pissed off about how brutally I was destroyed. I also fucking hate some of the soundtrack. Invaders Must Die is the only great song on it, most of them are alright and that stupid fucking song that goes "LE ALL ABOUT LE BASS XDDD" can burn in fucking hell.

Same

;(

>2 0 1 7
>ppsspp doesn't support previous version saves
What are you doing devs?

This

Does anyone know the technical issue? Why does this happen?
I have restarted Persona 3 once and had to go all the way to dungeon 40.
>reach the dungeon for the 2nd time
>update ppsspp to the latest version
>no save file found, I dunno, lol

this

Finished Deus Ex for the second time.
Havent tried out the shifter and GMDX mods yet.

Bought evil within 2 yesterday, download is finished, play button will never be pressed.

Just finished up some Rocket League and next up is some Overwatch after I eat this cereal.

Horizon. It's pretty great honestly, I appreciate the harder difficulties. I went with hard mode on my first playthrough right now and it's really rewarding, combat never really gets old. Graphics are outstanding for consoles, Aloy is a cute and the writing is surprisingly good.

I finally started enjoying games again and then the new Dota 2 update sucked me back in. Now I spend countless hours playing it with friends, which is fine, but then the SP games I was playing got completely abandoned.

>Nioh
>Drifting Lands
>RUINER
>Battle chasers: Nightwar
>Hatsune Miku: Future Tone

I also had to do FFXII TZA endgame but couldn't be bothered, did it once already back in the PS2 so the sense of accomplishment is not there.

What is this thread
Well at least you got games jow

I'm just depressed man

Have been playing the legend of korra game on extreme difficulty. Those fights with the triad trio were such a fucking pain the my goddamn ass, jesus. Felt such relief after getting through those cunts. Everything has far too much health. Then once you get air bending all the difficulty goes out the window since you can cheese everything using the whirlwind attack in conjunction to the full chi + anti-stun at full chi items.
What a game

I finished ultra moon 3 days ago and after the rainbow rocket episode I realized I just didnt like mainline pokemon anymore. The last hau fight reminded me how much I used to enjoy competitive just by the fact he actually switched to try and counter you, which was honestly the most hype thing in the game as stupid as it sounds. I considered picking up comp again but after like 30 minutes on the smogon forums to catch up on the s/m metagame I just didnt even bother because it sounds so fucking shit compared to gen 5.

After that I resumed playing bravely default and I just got to the 2nd timeloop thing. I just wished the fights werent all the exact same.
>default
>default
>default
>epic group cast curada
>spam pirate debuffs
>spam magic
>spam the appropriate ranger attack
>repeat for 20 minutes until theyre dead
Im just playing to find out what exactly is happening in the plot at this point.

that picture is literally me holy shit

How new? We've had backlog threads here forever

Played 3 rounds CS:GO

>first were Turks only speaking english when they wanted something from me, later kicking me

>second were Russians doing the same shit

>third round were some 12 year olds ruining the game but couldn't be kicked since they were premade and you need everyone else to kick one

This game has most likely THE WORST FANBSE of every game ever

And it's the last game I've kept playing, guess videotapes ain't for me anymore

>videotapes

Oh shit, that autocorrect

why is it i buy all these games and maybe play for about an hour a day then i sometimes on rare occasions will play one game nonstop to completion?

>finished the stick of truth in 2 days
>2 hours on witcher 3
>4 on mgsV

someone please help me understand, i want to play them but then i do and just feel like quitting them. You don't grow out of games do you?

That should keep you busy for a while.

Probably just means that those games aren't to your taste for one reason or another. Nothing wrong with that, but if it bothers you, maybe you could try not buying a new game before finishing the previous one.

good idea user, thing is i want shadow of war because shadow of mordor was really fun and the same reason for elex and gothic 2, i'm just too scared to buy them in fear of not playing them

I just want to finish Himawari so I can get into something with gameplay like Nioh. Man, this VN was supposed to be good but I haven't got these levels of boredom since Steins;Gate 0.

REEEEEEEEEEE