Lately all I have been able to play are multiplayer games...

Lately all I have been able to play are multiplayer games. I can't bring myself to care about any game without either an extremely engaging story like NieR:Automata, or friends to chat with while playing.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/fofcharter95/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>an extremely engaging story
>like NieR: Automata

stop creating these threads degenerate footfag

Who is this incredibly cute cat boy, and why do I not have the characters name yet. Also I recommend Persona 4 for a strong narrative single player game, and Rainbow Six Siege for multiplayer.

you sound like an annoying wannabe streamer, soy products consumer, barely legal piece of shit

play vtmb

thanks for telling us?

if you live in the west I can almost guarantee that you consume soy products

I find it fun to chat with a friend while I play a game period. Sometimes I'll be playing Blood while me and a bud shoot the shit about whatever. Warframe is also fun to shoot the shit while you play it.
>That pic
Cute catboy, I wish there was cute boys around here.

Oh no, not me

I never lost control

love you

>tfw had a perfect cute bf
>tfw ruined it
>tfw miss him every hour of every day
:(

What happened dude? Genuinely curious. I had an ok relationship but my bf never played any games I liked with me and really shared nothing with me after awhile.

you too bby

>What happened dude?
way too much for me to put into a Sup Forums post.
>I had an ok relationship but my bf never played any games I liked with me and really shared nothing with me after awhile.
I was very happy in mine, it was a childhood friend I had known since before i was a teenager. he liked all of the stuff i liked, we played games and stuff and watched movies and it was perfect. now he never wants to talk to me again.

Do you wanna add me on steam or discord to post it not in a greentext? I'm bored and can't sleep so I'd like to hear it if you don't mind.

I guess so, what's your discord?

Shambler Doggo #9562

I'm curious, do you guys show yourselves as fags in public or do you hide it in front of nonfags and pass off as straight guys?

it says it didn't work

I like girls too so I can pass as a straight guy if no one asks but I have no problem telling my friends.

What's your Discord? I can add you.

I'm a hairy metalhead dude, no one would guess I'm a fag. I'm also pretty reserved and wouldn't act like a disgusting fag in public. I try not to let it be a part of who I am, if that makes sense.

I don't really wanna post it here, can I try your steam instead?

Also, try my name without a space between Doggo and the number.

Sure, steamcommunity.com/id/fofcharter95/

I'm straight but I just like guys sometimes but it doesn't make me not straight.

how can anyone be THIS deluded

You're at least bi, my man.

I can appreciate a good looking guy but I wouldn't suck him off or cuddle or anything like that

>Not cuddling guys
Come on dude, that's just antisocial

Kind of missing out.

I agree, it's nice