So we all agree this is the worst kingdom, right?

So we all agree this is the worst kingdom, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIsryqsM4r8
youtube.com/watch?v=BlzKjYszQDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just beat this one today, and yeah it's kind of boring. That light curtain was pretty cool though.

Maybe the Kingdom with the least substance compared to the Ruined Kingdom. Think Lost Kingdom takes that spot as worst though.

By far. What was the fucking point.
Get rid of this one, keep Seaside, and fill in its spot with a more unique kingdom.

>Two water kigndoms but no 2spooky Kingdom

Why

I think Bonneton is supposed to be the 2spooky
Kingdom

What with all of the characters being ghosts and the grass being black and everything being covered in fog

Lost Kingdom is great, you shit.

best is metro
second best is sand
worst is lake
second worst are cloud/ruined
these are facts

This "kingdom" has literally a grand total of two rooms and an underwater passage connecting them

Even the smallest level in SM64 was bigger then that.

it looked nice

don't know what the size complaints are about, it felt the same as cascade, just the water edition

but best is bowser castle

fuck no, lost kingdom was the absolute worst

underwhelming in size/scope, but it had my favorite music in the game. also the mermaid ladies were adorable.

much preferred it to Luncheon's nauseating colour palette.

Lake kingdom is the coziest by far.
Op a shit.

>Seaside
>A big water area by a beach with many islets
>Lake
>A big water area compacted into 2 total areas, 1 of which is interesting

Ladies, ladies, ALL of the smo levels are small and disappointing

Seaside or Luncheon were the worst.

Real talk why is swimming so shitty in this game when every other game felt fine? Fuck this regression bullshit.

I wish the moon was bigger

Man I'm seeing a lot of hate for Luncheon kingdom, it was one of my favourites, but I'm a huge sucker for levels where everything is food based. I also love the "You are mouse sized in a typical place" levels too but they have become far less common in recent years.

NOOOOO CAPTAIN TOAD

How can people even hate the Seaside Kingdom? The constant evening is just beautiful and it's so soothing.

Probably because half the floor is lava. So you get less freedom due to narrower platforms and the rest of the floor hurts you. its not fun

And the lava isn't as big of a help as it was in 64. It doesn't boost you as high

It's like the water heavy levels of Sunshine but with somehow even shittier water controls than the weird fludd helmet thing

snow kingdom best kingdom

Bowser is cool but too linear for my taste. It would have been God Tier with a more "open" design. Something I could say about the moon too.

Shiveria was worse. The only interesting bit is the tiny town, while the main part of the area is wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

but where the skeltons

>That light curtain was pretty cool though
It made me wish you could zoom in further on the map to get a real close look at it.
But when I actually reached the light I no longer cared. So pretty.

light curtain?

The main area with the water and the giant goblet has like no music at all and it feels empty

It was very disapointing. I guess they feel the capturing meant they didn't need to try.
I never played sunshine or galaxy but the tripple jump didn't feel as nice as it did it 64 either.

I vaguely recall 3d world having a tripple jump that felt fine.

>what is dire dire docks

Sand kingdom

sarasaland DLC WHEN

same. too linear. would've loved a more open, feudal, Okami-esque kind of world with maybe an outer perimeter of the castle to explore, instead of just a bottomless pit.

right after sunshine kingdom/delfino plaza dlc

Agreed

this

Ruined/Cloud are the worst by a mile

>Bon Voyage, Captain Toad!

It's boss arenas, retard.

Why do people not understand this?

It's like saying Goomba is the worst boss fight.

Best song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=iIsryqsM4r8

That didn't stop them from being labeled Kingdoms. Complete with Peach visiting them again.

Best boss song belonged to the robobrood
youtube.com/watch?v=BlzKjYszQDs

so are all of the levels actual independent kingdoms ruled by a monarch, or is the 'kingdom' in their names just a moniker?

I get that Peach is the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, but is there a king of the Lost, Sand, Cloud etc kingdom?

Only thing thats really known is that lost,cloud,and ruined are all civilizations that ended for one reason or another

Imagine if you went deep enough in the beach kingdom's ocean and you found this kingdom. Would have easily been a 10/10. I still love the music though.

>Mario Land's worlds are all different kingdoms
>On the OST each world is called a Kingdom
>No Sarasaland kingdom anywhere in the game

Everyone loves Metro, but I think it was just too big and confusing.