Arc Sys comes up to you

Arc Sys comes up to you.

They tell you that they're planning to make a new 2D anime fighter but that you'll decide which from these 3:

>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

>One Punch Man

>Yu Yu Hakusho

You can only pick one, but they tell you that you'll get to put in two guest characters from the two series that you didn't pick into the game.

So what it'll be Sup Forums? What's your decision?

One Punch Man with guests (young) Joseph Joestar and Yusuke

I don't like how any of their games play, so I choose whichever one has the greatest chance of failing hard enough to make their company go under.

Hunter x Hunter

As much as I like JJBA I don't think it lends itself well to fighting games. The games it has are fun and all but they're not really outstanding. Also I haven't read OPM so I'd have to say Yu Yu Hakusho.

As for characters we all know realistically it'd be Jotaro and Saitama, but I really want these two chucklefucks from JJBA in a fighting game purely to see how the fuck you'd implement them.

I don't think Jojo's "fun" comes from the fight aspect so a straight up fighting game, while interesting, doesn't seem to fit what some people really like about it.

While I'm a huge as fuck Metal Bat fan, OPM seems like it would work better in the musou genre than a straight up fighting game.

I've only read the synopsis for Yu Yu Hakusho but it seems like the best choice.

Yu Yu not even a choice
which ever two have a ghost/supernatural theme.

Yu Yu Hakusho, the other 2 don't really lend themselves well to a fighting game, well at least the MC of OPM doesn't in OPM's case.

Yu Yu Hakusho no doubt.

Jojo game with Genos and Kuwabara, full fucking stop

Hello, Heritage?
Heritage is actually designed as a fighting game, games like ASB/EoH were made more as fanwanks. Completely accurate in terms of skills, moves, and power levels, with zero regard to balancing.

>jojo
visual novel
>one punch man
survival game with time limit
>yu yu hakusho
no idea

A real Jojo 2D fighting game àla BB/GG would be awesome.
Look at P4A, it's a very good game and it has some kind of stands.

>visual novel
can it be a part 5 dating game

YYH, I fucking loved that anime.

More like a rape sim. Giorno was oddly forceful and sexual with Mista and probably would have molested the others if they didn't die or leave before he gained their trust fully.

Yu Yu Hakusho without doubt. Don't even care about the guest characters

like father like son

Trash x Trash

YYH for sure, Genos and Jonathan as guests

BNHA, it needs the fighting game if deserves

I want to say YuYu Hakusho, but nu-Sabat wouldn't be able to Kuwabara and Linda Young probably wouldn't be able to do Genkai either

jojo already has several fighting games so probably YYH
i'd add mumen rider and hol horse as guest chars

Which father tho?

O