Nintendo bonus is real

Nintendo bonus is real

>It's not okay when Nintendo does anything.

Game's pretty good.

Or maybe the changes made in USUM are compelling enough to get good reviews.

Maybe Nintendo simply make good games worthy of praise? Ever thought of that?

Didn't Sun/Moon get all 10s? What the hell did they do since it's basically the same game with a bit more benefits?

i chuckled at nintedolife, aren't they a tumblr blog?

Everyone that has played it that isn't a professional shill calls it a full priced small DLC. The leak tells the true tale.

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were made by Gamefreaks B team, undoubtedly could a secondary team made primarily of junior developers beat Gamefreaks core team.

They do but some of the scores their games get (like fucking Twilight Princess) are ridiculous and definitely based on hype generated from nostalgia.

>EVERYWONE
>WE JUST KNOW
>wow you doubt me? You are a troll!
yeah that will do the trick... on neogaf at least

Oh you'd be surprised.

>Or maybe the changes made in USUM are compelling enough to get good reviews.
There really aren't enough changes in USUM to justify the pricetag. Even B2W2 did more to change things from BW, and they were still shit.

Thats not nintendo bonus, they are nostalgia bonus. That why nintendo rides on the same 4 IP for decades.

If you want to display nintendo bonus, show DOOM Switch reviews vs DOOM reviews

Its ok when pikachu speaks native English after 20 years.

>MUH NINTENDO
>IS PERFECT
>CAN'T DO ANY WRONG EVER
yeah that will do the trick... on ninten/v/ at least

Nintendo bonus is real. Literally any other company would be lynched for wanting a full price tag for something that is basically a small DLC or a patch even.

Gamefreak doesn't deserve praise anymore

>pokemon getting ultra turbo champ editions

Why.

N-NO! THATS IMPOSSUBLE!

>This shit gets great reviews but the mystery dungeon games all get shit reviews
Where's my nintendo bonus?

NIntendo bonus is only on games that are from popular/main franchises that normies love and have nostalgia for.

It exists in the twinkle of every sonybros eye, it exists in all anti nintendo shitposters, it exists in the main narrative against Nintendo.

Ah okay so we're just making rules up as we go, cool.

Gonna bonus an anus

>not wanting to catch all the alola pokemons again

you hate fun,huh?

Still not buying it. if the leaks are anything to go by.

>nintendolife
>gives a nintendo game a 10/10
If people actually take this serious they deserve the death penalty.

They are nowhere near worth $40.
These games should've been a DLC and nothing more.

>people who have played the game for the past week know how shit the game is
Yes, that's how it works.

These threads are getting old, Pokemon are, despite what Sup Forums say, great for what they are.

> IGN gave these "games" a 9/10
> EoS has 4.5/10

Just let that sink OP

Sup Forumsirgins can't understand that Sup Forums opinion is niche compared to normies.
normies like pokemon,pokemon get good reviews,it's simple.

even when compared solely to games in the same series, pokemon has been on a direct downward slope for the entirety of the 3DS's existence

Hmm...

TP is a good game though, at least for it's time.

PMD is a meme. The entire game relies on its OST. The plot is an absolute joke (better than mainline=/=masterpiece like PMDfags believe) and the actual dungeon crawling is shit compared to other roguelikes. It also does a terrible job at actually fulfilling the Pokemon aspect of meeting and playing as a variety of new monsters, MD locks you to two shitty starters and only lets you change around the expendable character slots throughout most of the game, which pretty much doesn't make a difference when most of the missions ban you from using them or hand you third/fourth party members to use in their place. You only ever get freedom when you beat the entire game, which is far, far too late.
It deserves those poor reviews. By far the most overrated Nintendo franchise; the fact that these games get constant praise while actually good games like Odyssey get shitposted to death baffles me.

I'll wait about six months or so and see what the general opinion is like by then before I think about buying it.

I know you neckbeards love to hate everything but these games are made for kids, you stupid fuck.

The entire series has been made for kids, you absolute fucking moron. Sure didn't stop them from making games that weren't complete shit 5 years ago.

I dunno.
Pokemon`s silent copy-of-player kind of MC is not my type.
I though it would be better if we could control Lillie, with her own soul and thoughts.

But I can not deny it looks like a very very good game.
The only reason I do not buy it is because it is not at steam, origin or whatever.
Importation tax sucks.

??? what do you mean?

Reviewers love cutscene corridor games because they can actually finish them.

gee maybe because the market is casual,so they don't find it perfect a game where you explore 40km of nothing.

>almost 7 hours in
>2nd island
>barely any real changes
>added Pokemon not spread out as much as B2/W2
>tutorial start still pretty long, but shorter than S/M
It really isn't worth the $40, but I'm a fucking Pokemonfag and can't skip playing at least one of the Ultras through. I just hope there's more interaction later with NPCs that were bare or not present in the previous games.

You aren't shit posting properly, use IGN's scores.

It's exactly the same as SM for the most part. Only worth a pirate, not a purchase.

>You aren't shit posting properly, use IGN's scores.
a guy gave it a 8.5 to the nintendo version
another guy gave it 7.1 to the pc version

so, two guys have different opinions, what means that?

That's why it's shit posting. They're also two different versions of the game. Doom originally launched with bugs and horrible multiplayer, while the Switch version is up to date.