Game Theories

Are there any game theories that make sense?

BUT HEY...

The cows were the real villains in Diablo.

AAA games are made by jews

mantling from Elder Scrolls is both ironically and unironically the way things work in the Universe

I don't know about the 'Squall is dead" theory, but it seems fucking obvious that Ultimecia was meant to be Rinoa. The pieces line up too well. I'm not sure why they didn't just go full ham with it

Or if that honestly wasn't the intention then they fucked up and need to get better writers

I think Squaresoft themselves debunked that one, she's not Ultimecia.

They should have just rolled with it because it's a heck of a lot better of an ending than what they came up with

I couldn't play ff8 because the enemies level scale with you. I really love coming back to a game after beating it with cheats or some kind of exploit to make me be a demigod in the early stages, and this is the same reason I hated tactics. I noticed after going out of my way to drag out a match, that it was pointless trying to grind the lower enemies since they just scale with you

Funfact: The director of VIII found the Squall is dead theory so interesting that he'd consider changing the story to fit it if they remake the game, and when told about the Rinoa is Ultimecia theory he said he doesn't think he'd put it in if they do remake the game.

That's actualy one of the reasons why I love FFVIII. You don't just grind, you use the magic to make yourself stronger and power through. The game would be better if it scrapped levels altogether and just put you in a hidden lv 60 (or whatever is the max scalable level of bosses). It's more fun to put yourself at max level with gameshark at the start of the game and try to make it through because it's harder and takes much longer to break it even with the card refinement.

wat happens wen u put ur hand in ther?

What the fuck. Rinoa being Ultemecia could fit into the game without them actually having to change anything, just add things, if anything. For the Squall's Dead theory they would actually have to change stuff and I don't see how that one is better anyway.
Oh well 8 will never get a remake anyway. It's not 7 which seemingly is the best game of all time or something.

The ultimate proof that nothing after Disc 1 is real is that chad loses his GF to the autistic loner which is something that doesn't happen outside of fantasies of autistic loners

I hope you are not talking about Seifer vs Squall here

All game theories end up being the same anyway.
>HE WAS ACTUALLY DEAD THE WHOLE TIME

Who else?

Shepard was indoctrinated by the Reapers.

I prefer the one where only ME1 is cannon. Original content, do not steal.

They should just have went with that and prended to never have read the fan theory and that it was all their idea

South Park and Evangelion take place in the same world.

i always thought the whole squall is dead theory weird just because you fucking see him at the end of the credits, all happy and shit for finally getting his dick wet or something and i thought that maybe i was just one of the few dubasses that sat through the whole thing. i honestly don't give a shit about how broken the game can be, it's my favorite ff and among my favorite games ever

Didn't the ending kinda imply that Rinoa can fuck with time though? Squall couldn't get out of that loop thing by himself and she just kinda went there and got him out

I didn't understand much of that part so I wouldn't know. I thought it was some "DA POWAH OF LOVE" shit going on.

The various characters of Mario are all actors in an acting troupe. The story games are plays they put on and the sports and mario cart games are them in real life having fun with coworkers.

well yeah, she's a witch, potentially a powerhouse of a witch too. that's also one reason why they almost gave her the adel treatment.

Squall is goodlooking as fuck though. You can be as autistic and brooding as you want if you look like a male model.

A lot of the ending FMV is pure abstraction that doesn't make any literal sense. I mean you can call it magic but magic is a narrative tool in the first place.

>seifer
>calls people names which is not attractive at his age
>calls himself knight like a true fedora tipper
>is incompetent as a leader
>nobody wants to be around him as his character is just a moody manchild, even his two friends admit that and leave him
>pettily hurts his opponent after he gains unfair advantage by breaking set rules in training

>squall
>doesn't want to bother others with his problems
>a competent leader who proves time and time again he can be counted on
>his instructor lusts for him
>resistance girl falls in love with him and follows him to the end of time
>others want to be his friends and be around him

Sure I have a hard time guessing who is the alpha and who is beta here

It seriously could've saved the game, and turned it into one of the greatest video game stories of all time.

They didn't kill a singe person, rosa did all of it.

Maria's rose disappeared for that rose dessert.

Same here bro! Have had so much fjn playing 8, fucking around with the junction system, killing hard mobs, sidequests etc. gr8 game

SAY IT IN RED