Why do games offer a "remove blood" option but not a "remove homosexual content" option?

Why do games offer a "remove blood" option but not a "remove homosexual content" option?

At least blood is natural. Homosexuality isn't. I'm a Muslim but not super serious about it, but I hate how I can't even play a modern WRPG without the gay agenda being shoved in my face. I think Christian bros of Sup Forums know that feel too.

It's not good bait, and it's not funny, so what the fuck is the point of this thread?

Australia recently had a vote for gay marriage. No surprise the only people who voted No were the poor, lower class scum

Poor people are generally more honest, spiritual, and trustworthy.

The fact that rich people love faggots should be further proof that it is not in society's interest to listen to them.

succccc

I'll take the one on the left.

are you upset?

>At least blood is natural. Homosexuality isn't.
Videogames aren't natural, stop playing them.

>Homosexuality isn't natural
>Yet lots of animals practice it

It's rarer than heterosexuality yet more common than your brain cells

is this a husbando thread now or what?

>animals do it so it's normal!
Every organism is to leave an offspring to prevent extinction of its species, that's why they have genitals.
Homosexual animals are unable to produce an offspring. Homosexual animals are deviants, a malfunction.
Deviation and malfunctions are not normal.
Ergo homosexuality is not normal, not natural, and has to be treated much like any other disease.

Mastrubating furiously 5 times a day doesn't produce offspring too, yet here we are

you can just tell this is going to be a good thread

Homosexuality in animals (including the human species) is not procreative and not even about love. It's a dominance thing. Horses don't fuck other horses because they have a sexual orientation; they do it to exert power. The same is true of the most base, loutish of human beings. Within the faggot community there are incredibly rigid roles concerning who does what during the act of sexual contact because it's just an institutionalized abstraction of a primitive desire to subjugate another. Bum-diddlers are literally less socially evolved than the rest of us.

masturbation is used when you are unable to find a partner.

I want to fucking strangle your fat throats with my fists.

Yaaaasss

YAAAASS REDDIT SLAY XDDD

That's a school level understanding of biology. If homosexual behavior wasn't in some way beneficial to the species, it wouldn't be so common.

>It's a dominance thing.
Not always.

jesus never said anything about homosexuality, the people where just fucking butt blasted over romans having gay sex with man so they decided to interpret homosexuality suddenly as wrong

Name ONE (1) way in which homosexuality is beneficial to species.

You can't even make a case for homosexuality being unnatural without resorting to religion. Everything that happens on Earth is natural. It's happening in nature and taking its course. Denying this will only make you angry.

Deviants? Malfunctions? Yes.

However it is natural, at least in animals.

I swear to fuck Sup Forums gets dumber every year.

It makes people like you upset, which benefits people like me.

>deviations and malfunctions are natural and A-OK
God I'm glad I live in country where gays are bashed. This at least makes the bastards keep their shit to themselves.
ah yes, the classic "u mad" comeback.
Feel free to reply when you come up with a proper argument.

Well, in tribal human population it is theoritized that homosexual men helped women caring for their young instead of having their own, thus ensuring higher survivability of children.

Also maximum breeding doesn't always benefit long-term survival of the species if they occupy a limited areal. Too many kids might eat too much resources, typically predators take care of that, though.

Nature is more complicated than "I maek babby".

I notice you swapped out "natural" for "normal" because you couldn't think of a single thing that made something happening in nature unnatural.

>without resorting to religion
What's wrong with this? You a fedora or something? It's not 2007 anymore. The days of Anonymous legun are way over. Most of Sup Forums is Christian or Muslim.

Muslimbro here.

Don't worry, this shit isn't going to last.
Faggots and LBGT movements are just a fad of our modern society.

If nature never deviated then we'd still all be living at the bottom of the ocean and you would have nowhere to spew your pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

>yet lots of animals practice it
And none of them managed to reproduce. You are confusing 'natural' for 'normal'. It's as natural as Down syndrome, still that doesn't quit the fact that is not acting normal.

Hey man if people wanna choose to be gay then let em

stay in your shit hole sneaky immigrant

Homosexuality leads to less competition for women.
Why are some men so angry at homosexuals when they're making the thing easier for them ? Are they cucks ?

*beheads u for going on a haram site*

thank fuck the gay deviation won't leave an offspring.
Only the good and useful shit gets passed
>being gay is a choice
I want you to choose to be gay for the following 72 hours. Fucking do it. I dare you. It's a choice, as you said.
Do it. Start finding males attractive. Start wanting a cock up your ass. Seriously. Uninronically.

as if any pussy would willingly fuck a neck beard

Gladly, I'm in my shit hole right now, enjoying a fresh and seasonsally flavoured fruit you can't find in your whore land where you get cancer from eating apples.

>Only the good and useful shit gets passed
Obviously not since you were passed

But OP.
You are a faggot too right?

more gay vidya guys pls

>being so mad you start to get personal

im glad american occasionally bomb your shitty mud huts away. nothing of value lost.

Americans never bombed my land, actually we're great friends.

Enjoy that fruit while you can, you might get stoned to death or raped at any moment for believing the wrong thing.

I have yet to see this happen anywhere in my country.

>being so insecure about your own sexuality that someone else's triggers you

>Homosexuality isn't
Homosexuality is present in nature.
Allah worship is devil worship.

Nah man don't feel like it. But you do you bro

>queers
>Scaphism

Pick two

ill pick both

>retards thinking Muslim are only in middle Eastern countries and not in some Asian countries.

Wow we're doing something unnatural. Us. Humans. Shit, that's breaking news.

I am 100% secure I am a straight man. I just want to show gays the futility of their ways. I'd want to cure their disease but the bastards refuse
you fucking can't make the choice you dipshit. It's a mental illness. You don't pick it. You get it
But nowadays, thanks to libcucks, it's considered progressive and normal.
Next step is szhisofrenia becoming suddenly beautiful and hearing voices will be poetic and cool.

Homosexuality has been around far longer than Islam friendo. btw Mohammad was a pedophile

Buddhists and Hindus are removing kebab too

That's why you spend so much time discussing sexuality on a videogame board.
>szhisofrenia
Epic.

A person with Down syndrome can’t contribute to society. A disability.

A gay person isn’t a disable and is capable of doing what every straight person can do.

In fact surpass them in personal grooming, intelligence and penis size (scientific facts).

>Sup Forums is full of racist nazis
>who are also gay

Wost timeline desu

If being gay is bad, then why did God make such a cute, gay mouse?

go to sleep susie

based, mentally ill should be treated or burned

There's an 80% chance OP is just a regular fucking idiot.

But there's a 20% chance he's a genius homo posting a gay image with terrible bait to get others to share their gay images out of spite. He did have that one saved on his PC, after all.

So, kill all retards, homosexuals, and nonwhites since those are all deviations and malfunctions

can't sleep when you're woke

>Sup Forums is now anti-gay
???

>now

it's called thinly veiled husbando thread
>nigger memes

>now

I've hated queers since around 2004

I'm exclusively gay for Link so it's okay

And child raping! Wow so proud.

Sup Forums has always been unironically pretty gay

are you sure you're muslim?

Reminder that this twink has a bigger dong than you're husbando

your faggot containment threads aren't "vee"

down syndrome only affects the body not the mind

Just having a laugh about the intelligence of someone who honestly believes all the assbackwards shit they post.

You can teach a person with Down syndrome to do simple tasks.
Like making a soup.
Problem is, if they lack one ingridient - they won't be able to make soup. Because they were taught exactly the recipe with that ingridient, and they see no way to make it without it.
it does affect both body and mind.

>retards
yes
>homosexuals
yes
>nonwhites
yes

Glad you got it right.

>size queen

You sure you aren't mistaking downs for autism? You're pretty much describing aspie in your post.

>hasn’t been here for the past three years since Sup Forums and the virginite soyboys licking trumps cock seeped into literally every single board and reddit

how come people with down syndrome are still more intelligent, than your average Sup Forums user?

because Sup Forums is full of phoneposters and meme slaves

I wish that were me

Downs have big trouble learning, that I know for sure.
But if you teach them properly they turn out to be capable.
I had a baker in our local bakery with Down syndrome.
Always had the stupid face, but he was a kind soul, always eager to help you. He was clumsy, too.
Another baker told me he can't bake complex stuff, but he makes the best meat pies anyone here can.

our marketing leader in my job that printed out marketing stuff worth 100k euro with grammar mistakes is more smarter than average Sup Forums user

Everyone jumping on the fag-wagon, either for or against, but the real question is honestly when WAS the last time a game turn off blood/gore?

don't kid yourself, this thread is exactly to start pro-gay anti-gay holywar.
It has nothing to do with blood and gore and video games. It's a thinly veiled bait thread.

i want to see that cute mousey cut the cheese

>more smarter

Nice bara thread.

mother fucker

>tfw no bara bf to play vidya and listen to metal with
why live

Well yeah but I'm still curious

>why live

exactly