I never played this before

I never played this before
What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4447.0
youtube.com/watch?v=lKfnTnZuC5E1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a great survival horror game that will make you abuse frequent saving and reloading as you combat ISIS robots, invisible spiders, "zombies", robo-ninja's, and a sadistic waifu with egotistical visions of being god

its great and you should play SS1

A great fucking time. Conserve your ammo, this is not CoD.

systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4447.0

>not just whacking everything with your trusty wrench

ISHYGDDT

great game but FUCCCCKK invisible spiders

Rapier is better

Wrenching is ammo conservation though.

>needing ammo

I bet youre a casual and used the grenade launcher

fucking monkeys

I played through it for the first time a couple of months ago and had a blast. it might be kind of discouraging at first. Especially because polito or whatever the fuck her name is seemingly dumps a bunch of objectives on you at once but once you advance a little bit you'll probably have a good time. The wrench is pretty good and I wouldnt even worry about using a different melee weapon. I stay away from exotic, energy and heavy weapons personally. The repair stat is pretty worthless to in my opinion. Stay away from rebirth. I think it just takes too much away from the original. I use these mods in pic related though.

Infinitely spawning enemies are fucking annoying. I've finished SS2 three times and it's always the mechanic that makes me want to stop, otherwise a fantastic game.

I mean you back track quite a bit. it would be pretty boring if they didnt respawn.

nah

Which is the biggest flaw of the game, they clearly were rushed as fuck when making this.

A great game with some very frustrating early parts and a last section that feels like it was hacked together, but still interesting.

The cargo bays are the absolute worst part of the game and it is early enough to fuck you over if you are not prepared.

Eh, putting in one point to get the grenade launcher is a major boon. The damage/cost ratio just makes it obscenely useful up to the very final section of the game.

>cargo bay
>not luring all the robots under moving platforms and crushing them

I did this once by complete accident and god damn did it feel good

yea i mean i dont think investing enough points in GL is going to hurt you. On my second play through I just decided that it was unnecessary.

SS1 is the better game

How do I git gud at the body of the many? Last time I went through there I ended up having no rifle ammo afterwards since I had to use so much for the fucking rumblers

save ammo. Always

run backwards and shoot while they trail after you. reload saves

This
SS2 level design fucking sucks and Bioshock's too, fuck that Ken Levine faggot

SS1 levels are just huge mazes. Putting in a million turns doesn't make a level complex.

I sexually identify as wrenchsexual

Anti-toxin armor, Invisibility

>tfw ammo hoarder
>put all points into melee + double handed and get the crystalline stick thingy
>reach the final stage with hundreds of rounds of rifle ammo and dozens of nades
>never use them

The guy asked how to git gud and you suggest him to save scum

I don't get this meme, what was so bad about that part

it's the most tense area in the game, great atmosphere. Pic related is Dead Space is kinda similar i think

First video from new System Shock Reboot after switching to UE4, unleash your butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=lKfnTnZuC5E1

Probably the most awkward part since you get the good shit to eally be able to shit on that area post fact rather than sometime during

Lots and lots and lots of protocol droids.

boredom mostly

>I'm brainlet so they're just huge mazes tho I haven't even played the game
Ok

If you have shit taste

please elaborate