Why women criticise sexualised character designs

When will uglies stop their hate toward good looking people?
resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs.4483/

Other urls found in this thread:

vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/1-xcom-2-xsoldier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insecurity

Why are teenagers obsessed with looks?

One of the many side effects of puberty.

never, women are women
human nature, appearance is literally the first thing you see about a person

When the last feminist bitch drops dead.

Never, women hate it when other women look better than they do.

why did it destroy her eyebrows though

Have you noticed how it's always attention whores and nu-males that complain about attractive women in games?
Literally not a single normal or reasonable person has a problem with that.
Not to mention they are fucking insecure about a CHARACTER in a FICTIONAL WORLD in a FUCKING VIDEO GAME which are supposed to be FUN.

fake eyebrows are the hottest new meme

This, goodlooking women don't care about fanservice and all of those numales would cheat their feminists girlfriends with a beauty

>beauty impossible to obtain
Triggered fat that don't want to be on diet nor exercise

>resetera
Fuck off, neoFAG.

>YOU'RE TOO PRETTY AND PERFECT!
>EXPLAIN YOURSELF HARLOT!

>that username
fujoshits were a mistake

Took the paint off of what was left.
It actually just reduces colors and adds bags under the eyes and emphasizes crows feet

Funny because all of the games I can think of off my head with the best female character feminists would probably bitch about them. Like the Witcher for instance. Everyone knows those females are far from hopeless little damsels and yet the game makes good female characters that aren't feminazis and the game isn't sjw.

No idea why that's so fucking hard. Anime has strong female characters too and doesn't go batshit.

Never. Ugly women will always hate on attractive women, real and fictional.

Differences between japanese and western women:
>Western women: complain and do nothing
>Japanese women: they WORK and make their own fanservice, heck they have a whole genre for them (otome )

>Women criticize sexualized character designs because they hurt their fee fees.
>Men absolutely don't care.
I'm convinced women were created solely to complain about everything.

3DPD will literally never ever learn, stop caring.

>Anime has strong female characters too and doesn't go batshit.
But they are beautiful and don't hate on men. They can be strong AND love a man at the same time. Meanwhile for western a woman can be only strong if she stay single all her fucking life (which of course regret it when they get old )

That's how women eyebrows usually look like after many years of heavy makeup use.

I just don't get it. Probably never will.

Witcher has better female characters who you can rail on screen meanwhile some pile of trash like nu bioware has god awful sjw mouth pieces inserted in game on top of an unappealing lifeless corpse.

_text_ text_text_

>SHES NOT BEAUTIFUL I CAN SHOW YOU 999999 BETTER LOOKING GIRLS
>no one can post one

I uhh, need the name of this mod, for scientific reasons of course

Holy shit that blew up really big. Touched a nerve it seems.
You can't talk about how ugly some women look without their tricks.

>meanwhile for western a woman can be only strong if she stay single all her fucking life
I fucking HATE this trope. Jesus Christ it's so fucking pathetic.
A strong woman is in 99% of cases a single that doesn't need love, or a dyke because loving a man shows her weakness.
The only acceptable way to add this is if she's a dominatrix or a huge slut that fucks everyone and everything because she's free and independent but that's not about love but about a fetish of degrading men by a strong woman.

Can't stop laughing holy shit

Because they are cunts. Didn't need to make an article out of that.

>men don't wear makeup

That guy is a god

>good looking
>made an app that btfos roasties
>free advertisement from them
>gaining lots of money
and i admire him instead of being jealous

It doesn't even make sense either think of all the strong male characters who are varied between single, whoremongerers, or committed men. It's not like it's a requirement.

for

>men wear makeup

You mean """""""""""men""""""""""""

Video game men are always single too, retards.

>Have you noticed how it's always attention whores and nu-males that complain about attractive women in games?
So it IS the soy

>majority of cosplay girls are cute
>they embrace the slut wear to its fullest
>ugly girls be mad that they can't join in so they criticize attractive characters
makes sense. just ban ugly people from gaming and our industry is saved.

>Makes him look better
Rigged.

I came in this thread to insult waifufags, but what in the fuxk is this ? What would this app be misogyinistic ? Isn't make up an objectifying thing ?
Men don't put make up, and nobody cares, so why don't they stop focusing on looks ?

I'm dying holy shit, and people still dont believe me when I say that feminists is just an army of uglies that hate beautiful women. Literally in Media presenting women were triggered as fuck talking about a cute woman who decided to be a traditional woman dedicated to her husband and children

>Ashot Garbrelyanov
>""""""Russian""""""
If I was a Mexican or some other nigger minority, I'd sue them for racism.

No? In rpgs you often start as so so you as the player can determine who want to have a relationship with.

The characters or players aren't shit just because you can have a committed relationship or have one.

Oh no!
He looks paler!

>Photo just looks like they used too much flash to take the picture
Oh wow, how can he ever recover.

>women are logical
underage

She's pretty cute for Chinese

fake and gay you fucking incels.

*Kazakh

>just turns a bit paler, lips lose color, no other changes
roasties roasted

Women want other women to become fatter, uglier, etc. so they don't have to compete. That's why if a girl is skinnny, other girls will tell her to eat more. If she has long hair other girls will tell her to cut it. Shit's ridiculous

>women are ALL whores, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
Fuck off kid? In my 28 years I've known plenty of great women, not a single one seemed to care about make up. And never showed that disgusting jealousy over looks.
I'm legit disgusted by that shit.

>A woman can never be provocative, as there is no such thing as provocative clothes, nor are body parts provocative, since that would be sexualizing women
>Videogame character are sexualized by having very feminine features and their clothes
What do they mean by this?

>not a single one seemed to care about make up

Pretty sure it's this vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/1-xcom-2-xsoldier/

Trannies, not even once

>linking resetgaffa
pastebin or archive you homoboy

>that pic
Holy shit, my fucking sides!

>le nawalt meme
Good for you fag

Still doesn't change the fact that 90% of western women are worthless

It's like women can't even fathom the idea of someone preferring the natural look. Is that because of the patriarchy?

>things I didn't say or even thought of
(You)

Funny thing, in the article they kept doing this multiple times until his face became picrelated and were very smug about it all as if they they've unraveled the secret mystery algorithm

Many thanks user, now i can have (almost) naked space marines in my troops.

You can actually feel the impotent rage radiating from the screen.

>he probably doesn't like it, either
I mean.. what? he's not wearing makeup, that's what he naturally looks like on the left. and if he looked like the right, he's still a handsome man with slightly paler skin and lips. big fucking whoop, is this their ultimate comeback?

How do you end up like this?

Roasties cannot into reason. Only feelings.

Wow it even uncovered all the makeup on her chest and removed her eyebrows and eye lashes, and thinned her hairline because hair is fake omg!

Is this what it's like to be woke pilled bros?

i would laugh if the woman in the background was facing the camera and when they did that would turn her in a monster while the guy would just look like a old jpg. pic

>is this their ultimate comeback?
It's their
>n-no U ! T-take that y-you males!
>How do you end up like this?
Unlimited freedom.

Excessive self-indulgence.

I know you have to register, but I looked around and I learned the guy who did this never uploaded his material in any other site, only his.
Alternatively you can look around the workshop for unrestricted character customization mods or something like that.

By peaking every day of your life.

>41 pages of replies
masterb8

Because they're insecure and jealous, and certain people and circles think it's smart to complain about. Imagine if you whined about fit guys in media, you wouldn't because you know everyone would instantly be able to tell you're a jealous virgin. Stop taking girls who whine about pretty drawings seriously.

Well according to some make-up is an invention by the patriarchy

>Persephone
ASS PHONE :DDD
:DDDDDDD

>lol what a shitty microwave oven it heats the plate too

>Jobin higashikata
>eyebrows
It's fucking poetry.

Makeup is still a primary need for women

>Imagine if you whined about fit guys in media, you wouldn't because you know everyone would instantly be able to tell you're a jealous virgin.
Except feminists have made it legitimate for women to whine about "unrealistic beauty standards." Even a lot of normalfag guys won't disagree with them when they start spouting that garbage.

Typical Jarvis! What a card!

>stepfort creepiness
it's an attachement to traditional values, not a hypnosis fetish or anything

that's the trick, the magicians handwave to distract you from the slight of hand; the behemoth that is eating you.
instead of asserting that internet magazines are irrelevant, you allow them the power to tell you that this insanity is the way the average woman think.
this is the true blue pill: allowing trash blogs to serve you your outlook on life. it does not matter if you agree with them or not; merely that you accept that the way they frame the issue and spread it to others via your outcry, whether you agree or not, the point is that they made you do it.

>Make an app that removes makeup when there are 9001 apps that do similar shit ranging from making you overweight, older or better looking
>This makes you a bad person
>This is justification to insult the entire gender.

>playful app that removes makeup
>"OMG GARBAGE FUCKING MALES"
every single time

>nawalt
??? As I said I'm surprised that many women are that shitty. Basing that much of one's self-worth on face paint is so dumb I didn't know it was a thing.

It's all about choice, the women in the videogames don't get a choice on what they wear
Or something like that, I don't understand it either

But user, I laugh at this shit with my GF while she farts on the toilet one meter away from me, and as I spit toothpaste over her because of the laughter.

The think is that some women (and men who want to look progressive) buy and believe these trash blogs and magazines. I'd even say that some people study and learn how to behave by reading such shitty content.

why is that 60 year old man stil chasing for good boy points

Good thing we're not retarded followers and can see through that shit, then.

> if you have a game where all the dudes are covered from head to toe and your one female character is running around in a trash bag bikini and looking thoroughly uncomfortable about it, it's sexist.

What game would that be?

I like how the way to get back at the guy is to be passive aggressive. I can imagine the person who wrote this with their arms crossed nodding in happy agreement that they did it.

You can. Most guys can't (or won't)

Its fine when women do it!

sage resetera threads
report resetera threads
hide resetera threads