Ok so lets imagine EA fucks up so bad that disney moves the Star Wars licence to another publisher...

Ok so lets imagine EA fucks up so bad that disney moves the Star Wars licence to another publisher. Whom would you vote for to make star wars games for next 10 years?
strawpoll.com/4krpe7c5
strawpoll.com/4krpe7c5
strawpoll.com/4krpe7c5

Sony ;^)

I don't think their contract would allow for that. Or at the very least damage the brand more than just once, like a regular bases of fuck ups to the point its seen as malicious actions against Disney.

Ontop of that I think we can't avoid star wars games being anti-consumer, there is just too much money to be made.

I voted SEGA, because I want a Star Wars Yukaza game.

Yeah i know but lets imagine

Im a nintendo fag and personally, santa monica may do a good job

SEGA

Total Star Wars
Yakuza star wars

but lets be honest, its going to be some shitty linear fps studio that gets it

I'd vote for Zenimax/Bethesda.
In reality, it'll probably go to Take2, Activision or the outside evil contender, Vivendi

Who do I think it would be? Activision. A good publisher to hand it to? Probably T2 or SIE.

I think you can remove sony,nintendo and microsoft

EA might be big, but Disney will fuck anyone over, any time of day, for any reason.
They write their contracts with that in mind.

Disney will love the cash from the lootboxes, but the second it starts to get too risky, they'll drop EA and rip out the license entirely (goodbye TOR!)
I don't think we'll see it get to that critical mass though.

>activision zero votes
why does Sup Forums hate activision?

Instead of giving the license to a single publisher it would be better for Disney to do the publishing themselves and hire good studios to develop each game.
That being said, if the current model continues it would be Ubisoft or Activision.

This

I do not care about Star Wars, nor do I care about EA so they're a perfect match. I don't don't want actual talented devs to waste their time and resources on star wars shit

nightdive studios

Disney stopped publishing videogames because it wasn't making enough money.

Nobody, that's fucking stupid. If Disney was smart they wold do a case by case decision.

Telltale for some normie visual novel.
EA and Activision so they can have competing shooters.
Obsidian for a new Kotor or star wars RPG.
Criterion for some pod racing game.
Platinum for a kurayzee Sith action game.

Literally the possibility of constant income from different titles instead of one shitty shooter every year.

This should also spur competition and not make the games so stagnant.

And they could have had a studio like LucasArts to MANAGE all theset titles but they decided to shut them down.

Disney has NO fucking vision towards the films and video games.

HAL

HAL made the best ghostbusters game. This is true.

Platinum

>sega winning
sonic and megaman fanboys are desperate for a new IP.