How many of you still believe MGSV Chapter 3 is coming?

How many of you still believe MGSV Chapter 3 is coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/11/17/worlds-first-human-head-transplant-successfully-carried/
youtu.be/qhsBsm2_T3M
youtu.be/BKqHm7qs2Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*raises paw*

Mhmm

Don't believe his lies.

holy shit

What are the uses of head transplant if it kills the body?

Get out.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/11/17/worlds-first-human-head-transplant-successfully-carried/

HOLY SHIT

Didnt happen. Only clickbait media.

>carried out on a corpse
Wow, it's fucking nothing, made me wonder for a second why world's every news outlet isn't on it.

Remember when we thought this was some sort of fucked up MGSV publicity stunt?

What games let you play as gods on earth, Sup Forums?

Reminder that this news story was written by a teenager who made heaps of fake news during the election and that all of Sup Forums fell for it.

your post is fake news

this is the stupidest shit I've read all day

The only problem I see with this is a mystical one.
So you have a existing soul.
You can unlock its true potential with magick and occult knowledge

I wonder if you'd be dealing with 2 souls
The emotional problems from this process of transmutation from unconscious to conscious can be quite troubling

Or will it be one person controlling two souls so that person has 2x the magickal ability

Why does it even matter?
Its not as if its going to magically fix any of the games flaws

If he pulls this shit again I shit you not Im going to pirate that game. Im honestly sick of his ruse cruise bullshit.

It's Caramel, stupid shit is his forte

Dayum son. Caramel on suicide watch.

Just looked it up. He wasn't a teen, I was confusing him with another guy. But it was fake news. Google Paul Horner.

You wanna talk about spiritualism?
Bring that up with the people who push transhumanism.

No, but i believe MGS6 is coming and it's gonna be real shit

no for two reasons
one the person who had their head removed is already fucking dead so their soul is gone
two because everything you just said is fucking rediculous

fake news
postponed to early 2018 since the ruski shat his pants at the last second

Back to /x/ with that bullshit user

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a ai creator to make an ai that reads only occult works and hermetic books and see what happens.

I support transhumanism but we must at the same time discover and sciencefy the occult so the common man cannot be ignorant about it.

I think our future selves are going to be technology wizards going through space using intuition

its coming retards, konami will announce it in january

Kojima = head
Konami = dying old body
Kojipro = healthy new body

MGSV was a head transplant surgery, you've all been rused

Don't get excited the surgery was only done on corpses

Your body is destroyed
Your Head/Brain is intact and surviving thanks to life support
You are likely in a medically induced coma to prevent brain death.

A surgeon could:
A. Leave you as a comatose essentially vegetable.
B. Transplant your head onto an otherwise fine/refurbished body.

/x/ is dumb talking about these things only one on one is the best. To many propaganda bots on there.

You can be a emotional mechanic with magick.
Control your whole livelihood with it.
Religions have a problem with it and religions are the main focus of humanity

I hate it when scifi stories introduces magic shit.

if the original host is dead the soul would no longer be in that body

Wasn't the Ruski terminally ill anyway? I figured he was only doing it cause he was gonna die in a couple of years anyway.

Dying would probably be better than being a quadriplegic on a respirator

How else will trannies have a fully functional vagina?
Oh god.

It made more sense than what it actually is.

Is it still gay if the body is from a woman but the brain is not?

When can I put my brain in a robot body?

The magic shit that is introduced is overexaggerated

Real magick is like hacking things like watch dogs.
Not knowing the information about everyone
But trying to make certain situations present themselves for you to take advantage of.
Real magick is feeling different sensations and controlling emotions so you can not be harmful to others.
If you excel at this you start picking up others emotions.
You can move it out of them bring the sensations and tweak their emotional state to be their most perfect self.

The closest thing that you can do with real magick that is portrayed
Is this

Which I don't see as practical at all

youtu.be/qhsBsm2_T3M
youtu.be/BKqHm7qs2Fg

Technically, no. You're still attracted to a woman's body. The head and facial structure of the man being transplanted is an entirely different matter.

It's still pretty fucking weird though at least it's not as disgusting as having your dick turned inside out and calling it a """"vagina""""

Not if you put a bag over its head.

Just cut off the head at that point.

Kojima has gone too far this time

But then it's necrophilia which is almost as bad as plain faggotry.

>make a vat-grown clone of yourself with XX chromosomes
>transplant your female (male) head on it
wtf, Iove transhumanism now.

Wouldn't it already technically be necrophilia?

next month they do the head transplant on that russian guy

I seriously hope it works

Do religious folk actually believe the soul is in the body and not in the mind? (I don't know anything about all that bullshit)

But it really seems like they should be staking their belief that the soul is in the mind since humans don't fully understand consciousness yet, but everything below the neck is easy to understand in comparison, and even recreatable/replaceable.

what about muh Ship of Theseus??

CHAPTER 3
IS
THE
FUCKING
NUCLEAR
DISARMAMENT
CUTSCENE

THAT IS CHAPTER 3
THERE IS NO FUCKING MASSIVE RUSE

If there's a heartbeat then you can skeet

Me too. Would be amazing to see medical science has actually achieved something like that.

t. brainlet

Nah, they choose an anonymous chink patient instead for body donor availability. Russian got BTFO or decided to not risk it, unclear.

Religion I don't know
Occult I know somewhat
Chakras are all through the body and sometimes my hands will provide energy other times my stomachs will. Its random
Different body parts can have different energy
And if this person discovers energy in this new body
I am wondering if he will get 2x of energy
Read about the occult anatomy of man by agrippa

Different body parts have different influences and every single person is different

Sorry forgot pic

I mean if it's still warm then kinda not
Right..?

>mfw Ultra instict

>soul

It's called energy. That's it. Your brain cannot function without actual real energy, nor can any living being either.

No energy = No life.

Souls = ye oldene skoole understanding of energy inside a living thing.

user, for real though, fuck off back to /x/.
That's bullshit and deep inside you know it's bullshit.
>sometimes my hands will provide energy
That's the power of shitposting, not magic.

>believeing in this pile of shit
lmao you're the reason why we aren't exploring space and shit yet, what's next evolution doesn't exist and earth is flat?

HOLY SHIT GUYS CANT YOU SEE?! It's the part of the ruse cruise! Now I truly see!

Fuck. I even think the guy in the picture looks like CGI now. Anyone skilled in image analysis who could check this?

I got a few questions for you user.
Did you ever dream?
How did you see something without your eyes.
Did you ever have a convo with your inner conscious
You hear it but no sound.
That's coming from the bullshit you speak.

Our advances in science are going to produce profound tests and results for this.

Different things provide different energy. You focus on the sun it will give a different energy then the moon.

If you want you can add me on discord so I can show you everything.
Only if your ready.
Childhood problems are gone now thanks to me studying this.

Oh fug

wat. Stop drugs.

Chapter 3 is most likely just that cutscene that nobody will get.

slowpoku

>he doesn't know that the occult is sciences of the mind yet to be tested
>philosophers before they were philosophers studied this and alchemy turned into the scientific revolution and started chemistry.

If anything this is the last great art

dude wtf is a BRAIN lmao

>the last great art
trolling ?

Occult shows you how to access energy you never knew existed

I can't even tell if you're serious but I'll hope you're not

Is there anything that can stop terror-billy?

>Did you ever dream?
Of course user. Close your fucking eyes. Imagine your mom. You can see without your eyes.
You're recalling shit and making shit up when you don't exactly remember it. That's why we sometimes remember stuff wrong. When we don't remember a detail, your brain makes it up.

>Did you ever have a convo with your inner conscious
>You hear it but no sound.
We talk to ourselves all the time, it helps us see things in a more rational and organized way.
For example naming an object we're looking for helps us remember where we put it.
It has nothing to do with magic user, it's your brain. Stop trying to fill the void of your and our (as humanity) ignorance with bullshit. Just say you don't know how it works.

>I can show you everything.
Pic.

fake news

Magick, in the context of Aleister Crowley's Thelema, is a term used to show and differentiate the occult from performance magic and is defined as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will", including both "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic

Its an art because you have to preform rituals which lead to you accessing a way to out your will on the astral which if you influence the astral then it will happen to you on the physical.

Physical is the lowest form you can live in and astral is the highest

How do I charge my crystal Occultanon?

>How do I summon a succubus?
>How do I make a tulpa?
>How do I cast Magic Missile?
>How do I shot web?
Larping faggot. Get back to /x/
Btw, I'm a vampire. AMA.

You should try out some E.Y.E
thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0

But Naomi Hunter's va died

Then you are believing the same bullshit that I believe in.

Its just I choose to work with it and you do not.
That is fine.
No ill wills on you user.
I personally am not happy with the whole pursuit of items and physical goods in life.

I feel the study of the inner mind to be way more of a rewarding journey.
I hope the best for you if anyone wants to access their innerminds
And shake up how they view the earth like it has for me contact me here
I am here to help open this not for bad
Kundalini Meditation {sinned}#1563 on discord

before I go I will tell you how I started my path
And how to feel the energies in yourself

at first this was funny but I'm beginning to think he might seriously believe this shit

Succubus are no purpose to me I have a hand
Tulpa is dumb as shit because I can just say hi to my conscious mind and it will say hi yo what's up back.
Magic missle
DnD or video game

Idk that last one

Russian dude refused to have that operation after the surgeon could not explicitly promise he could move normally / walk again

>>/x/

I don't believe it but I'm with you nigger. I hope science brings us real answers about this kind of shit. I want to be proven wrong by people like you.

>you never knew existed

I'm not even real for fucks sake, I'm just an organism with a brain that for some reason creates a consciousness, and we don't even know WHY it occurs, it just fucking does.

This surgeon has argued on a ted talk every single spinal injury we've tried to fixed so far has been a ripping, shredding kind of injury, and the axons are frayed to shit.
He says, with an incredibly sharp and guided knife, we can make a much better, cleaner cut. Then, using some type of special regenerative glue, join those two cuts together.

He wants the brain to sort out the details after. The glue has to work magic across this tiny gap, and the patient has to somehow not be in screaming brutal agony during consciousness when its receiving so many different confusing signals all at once, if it even wakes up at all.

>I can show you everything.
Nah, we're talking about radically different stuff.
>I feel the study of the inner mind to be way more of a rewarding journey.
There's the right way to study the mind, and then there's your way.
>I am here to help open this not for bad
Good, but I believe you won't achieve much. If anything the opposite. There's many people that fall for the tricks and lies of scammers that say they have powers capable of healing or predict the future. And believing the stuff you're talking about is the gateway for falling for their frauds.
>No ill wills on you user.
Of course user.

>the patient has to somehow not be in screaming brutal agony
that's where the brain surgery to turn off pain receptors comes in, or super morphine

Kojima has been right so far

>childhood problems are gone now
well that explains a lot, william t.

>not be in screaming brutal agony during consciousness
Every single brain surgery operation takes place with the person fully conscious.

I can finally have large penis