Are quotas good for video games?

Are quotas good for video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fQ0CeMhZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you evading ban?

No, shoehorning anything in for diversity is stupid. A majority of the people that care about the race of a character are these diversity pushing fags, not people of the neglected races themselves.

The absolute state of the vidya industry in 2017

Game was rushed, saying anything else is just baiting.

>Games from burgerclapland and Cucknada
>and Swedenistan(wolfenstein)
Literally meme countries, well especially burgerland. What did you expect anything they think of wouldn't be tainted nowadays

at least the BG&E2 girl is cute.

No, it does the other thing.
What was it again?
Oh yeah, makes them shitter.

>the west's answer to more diversity is hilariously tired stereotypes of black women

>play ELEX, a game made by german AA devs
>literally everyone there is white
>the game is also fun as fuck

Maybe I'd care if Uncharted wasn't a mediocre as fuck piece of shit that only exists because normies like their cinematic experiences.

>blaming lack of diversity for a slew of technical problems

wew

well, they are not Swedes
plus, Polish games are finew

When in doubt, blame it on the white man

The guy they interviewed for that article is kill whitey: the person, in his eyes everything that goes wrong is somehow the nearest white guy's fault.

It's the current-gen version of bald white protagonist. Least developers are giving a shit about rendering budgeting for decent looking hair nowadays.

Japan is the last bastion of not giving a fuck when it comes to game development
If japan falls, everything is fucked

Diversity of thought, skillset etc. contribute to game development in meaningful ways. Diversity of skin color, sexuality etc. don't.

>The only black women developers know how to create are ones with afros

Does anyone else stop reading a post when they see the word cuck? It's like a signal that the poster's a child.

>lack of diversity is the problem
>Their games progressively get shittier the more diversity that they get

HMMMMMMMM

>Posting this nigger

The irony of that post and the contents.

How exactly does the lack of diversity translate into gamedev problems?

>cuck
Stopped reading there

Let's not forget it's always white leftist males designing and writing them because they got a huge boner for "ethnic" girls but only know them from their crappy exploitation films from the 70s that they ironically watch because tarantino mentioned them in an interview.

Do you prefer "Fucking leaf" then?

Sup Forums wont actually read this, you know.

>Which, we pretty much expected
So, is the author being ironic and saying that they expected Heir to blame lack of diversity for everything wrong with the game, instead of actually admitting their mistakes?

I'm not an Sup Forums poster so that doesn't really mean anything to me. Cuckposters need to stay on plebbit and normiebook.

Honestly, I used to like the insult when it was actually used the "correct" way. Now it feels like 50% of posts on Sup Forums contain the word in one way or another, sometimes completely unrelated to the case, simply to put the word in.

Why is it always the case when games that pride themselves on diversity and shit flops, they always blame it on not enough diversity and shit?

It's like, dude, take a hint.

>fill dev team with unskilled diversity hires
>game tanks, poorly received, general dismay
>studio closed
>game failed because we weren't diverse enough

>this is the future of the west
>it's beautiful

>born in isreal
like clockwork

MASSIVE
HOOK
NOSE

It's impossible for their naive and deluded worldview to ever be incorrect. They can't bring themselves to accept actual truth or precedent so they revert back to their mental block.

And retarded newfags will still say /new/ or Sup Forums was or is ever wrong about (((them))).

I mean, it would be weird if you went off to some place in Mexico and Africa to hunt treasure and all you were shooting were white Americans.

It's become one of those meaningless filler words people use when they can't think of a real insult, like autist used to be

They just have to reach 100% DIVERSE

Their entire world is built upon the idea that diversity is a strength, that everyone is equal and capable of the same thing.
To admit they're wrong would break them.

>employee takes a hostile stance against evil white men and tells them not to buy thing
>evil white men decides not to buy thing
>game flops
>"game flopped because racism!"

This is like saying getting HIV is good for you.

>Throwing the Devolver Digital E3 conference in with the rest of that.
Come on now bud

It's the same with "go back to neogaf/reddit/gaia/somethingawful/etc"

100% diverse means 90% female, right?

Progressives like to insist that being a different skin colour DOES mean you think in different ways.

It actually does though, or more accurately being a different race.

That whole bottom row is reaching. Battlefront-chan is kind of cute too.

Can we not do this, Sup Forums? It's my vacation, I wanted to enjoy it.

I await the day R6 Siege has more female ops than male ones, since they're closing in on it.
Despite such a profession RL being 99.9% male

>spending your vacation on Sup Forums
Go and play some games, user

These seems racist

Oh, i thought it was because the game was terrible.
Turns out it was because they hired people based on their abilities, not skin color.
Thanks bioware.

>Muh Sup Forums

Literally fuck off back to lebbit. Im fucking beyond tired of seeing this stupid newfag shit everywhere. Kill yourself.

>spending your vacation on Sup Forums

What are you talking about? All afro-american women have afros. It's in the name as a matter of fact. "Afro"-American. It's not racist. Don't be silly. I bet you're a white straight cis male. Stop oppressing me.

This but add kino.

True diversity would represent all 63 genders bigot. So no, not 90% female.

There's no hope for the human race

Real diversity has never been tried.

It's a gaming "journalist" article. What do you think?

>lack of diversity
not
>lack of talent

hoohoohoo

Everytime I see a post like this I can't help but think, there are people who actually believe this.
Makes me sad

>Absolutely disgusting

This is so retarded. This can’t be real right? This makes me so mad.

> Some Sup Forums kid get triggered, episode #81581

But I already bought your game, Bjorn

>Good. At least I don't give a shit about diversity and PC in my games.

Just leave faggot, you don't belong.

>It's a Reddit newfag makes another "ugh Sup Forums" post for the five thousandth fucking time episode

A company full of white males is fine with you?

Just in case you wonder if the article is actually criticizing Manveer Heir for his words, it's not. It also gets worse.

pastebin.com/fQ0CeMhZ

A focus on diversity over gameplay is what gave us the mess that was Andromeda.

why wouldn't it be fine?

Seemed to work fine back in the NES/SNES-eras when game development was pretty much exclusively done by males?

Heraclitus: "One man is worth ten thousand if he is extraordinary."

SJWcucks eternally btfo by Greek guy living over 2500 years ago.

What the fuck is a snowquester?

Is this fucking real?

A white guy saying any of this, even having a cup saying "black tears" wouldn't even get work.

I have literally no idea.

>(((Israel)))

>attacking Bioware for legit problems they're addressing

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you disgusting asshole

so what's an acceptable amount of diversity? have they ever given us a straight answer? a number/ratio/percentage?
Is there such a thing as "too much diversity"?

>non-white inferiority complex

>So many fucking Rochelle's

AT least the BGaE2 Rochelle has a semi-cute face.

>A company full of white males is fine with you?

Yes.

Big snow storm that hit the middle of the US's east cost, centering on washington DC, a few years ago. Plenty of congressmen and journalists sperged over it.

Yes it would. Much like a company full of Japanese males would be fine with me as well.

Why are they sperging out over it?

>so what's an acceptable amount of diversity?
No straight white men.

Because they're cosmopolitan soyboys.

t. someone who lives in DC Metropolitan (Montgomery County) where they cancel school if there's 3 inches of snow.

If you want a coherent game, you need less diversity. At least the devs have to be in the same page instead of talking down to each other insisting their way is better because their skin/gender is more diverse.

1. Because everyone from Philadlephia down do that when it snows
2. Because congressmen and journalists are particularly massive faggots

Okay, but is the currynigger sperging out and saying he will kill anybody who says it?

they do this because it's cheaper to shut down a school than it is to properly prepare a bus for snowy conditions
for legal and insurance reasons, they can't just use the buses as is

Hey fuck you nigga, I'm trying not to go back to ELEX after my first playthrough. Don't make me install it again

Plus she's Jamaican. I mean, I don't know what it says about me, but you could put the blackest man from the heart of Africa into a game and I'd be fine with it. I'm absolutely fine with black people in games. But once they open their mouths to utter a single AYO HOL UP and prove they're African AMERICAN, I just sigh.

But Caribbean? British Africans? Fucking hell, that black British woman from Pushing Daisies is one of the hottest women ever. And not just because her entire character was basically Domination Fetish Material.