This female is a prostitute and a whore

>this female is a prostitute and a whore
Prove me wrong.

>weebs are unable to read whats she means here

Well, a prostitute is a whore, as a whore is someone who sells sex for payment. So using both words was redundant.

Will you be able to recruit her into the Spookies in the re-release?

>blatantly telling a customer who didn't want any sexual stuff that she wants to suck his dick for money
>"b-b-but she's P-PURE"

If she was a prostitute, then what was the point of going to Mementos to avoid letting her become a prostitute?
If you're changing from one job to another, but that new job is actually the exact same job you did before because some spergs on Sup Forums said so, then what's the point of changing jobs in the first place?

You can't fight fate

i would be such a noisy virgin with sadayo

>HOLY FUCCCCCC

there is nothing wrong with that you misogynist pig #metoo #feminism

>what's the point of changing jobs in the first place?
better pay, different place with people that don't know you, being able to lay low from the usual customers who came to her old work place and started to recognize her, easier to keep her side job secret from the school she works at. there are enough examples for it

it was a stupidly written movie script that tried to cash in on 3 and 4s success.

story was shit which is a shame because the art direction and ost were great.

>traitor is another wildcard

what a stupid plot reason.

>mfw my best friend is an ex stripper
>we went drinking once and she used her charms to get us free booze all night then would hop on my back if some dude was getting too intense
>mfw she keeps my anxiety in as well

Nothing wrong with women who have worked in the sex trade unless they are coked up

>call her
>request other "services"
>ready the nut
>it's just a massage

Didn't she used to be a prostitute because one of her students killed themselves and his parents threatened to sue Kawakami unless she paid them?

>stripper = prostitute ?????
>stripper = sex trade at all ????
holy fuck you have no logic

You do realise after knowing its a kid she's not gonna do anything right? Especially her own student. In the pic she spoke before knowing it was a kid.

>implying that's any realistic at all and they can just sue her without evidence of her doing anything at all to push that mentally weak little shit to suicide
yup. that's an anime plot everyone. fucking fantasy made for the simple minded and dreamers

>request a massage from your deadbeat teacher as a joke
>it literally reinvigorates you after fucking around in a soul crushing palace to the point where you can fuck about town afterwards

no one maido should have all this power

Japan's justice system is pretty fucked up, dude.

then maybe they should keep their fucking games exclusive to japan instead of leaking all of their radioactive waste onto western civilizations. you've seen what the ''moe kawaii'' anime style did to most faggots already

It is but not for every single case. They legit have nothing to put her in prison. All that money whoring herself out could have been spent on a cheap lawyer and shut the whole case down.

REEEE SHE IS PURE CAKE!! HELLO PARENT COMPANY? PLAY. THE. GAME! SHE MAY HAVE GIVEN HANDJOBS AND BLOWJOBS FROM TIME TO TIME BUT SHE. IS. PURE!!!

I can't.

Someone obviously hasn't done her side story.

>this part is 100% true while this other part is open to interpretation
Reminds me my religious mother.

>had a dick in her mouth
>held a dick in her hand
>"MUH PURE PRINCESS SHE INNOCENT DONT BULLY STOP PLS"
god you're such a cuck

Then why was she unwilling to change jobs if you listed nothing but benefits

The term is sex worker, get it right nerd

I'm pretty sure that the whole point of the game is that yes, you can

Literally pleases old men for money

The world will simply return to the previous state after you die.

The obligatory >I've never played this game before: The post

That or obvious low-quality bait. 0/10 try again

Agreed

she wasn't unwilling, you were trying to make her not take the job for whatever reason

>Shitty adult as a party member

I fucking wish

No way, the Japanese people are extremely honest and forthright about all their shortcomings, why would she lie? Just look at their stellar conviction rate and tell me these people are dishonest. Furthermore the yakuza are a legitimate business.

begone incel

She definitely gave some handjobs, but she didn't reach the point of actually having sex for her work.

handjobs are sex, dumbo

She's also a pedo

Post pics. I would totally masturbate to your mom for you.

b-but it's ok when a frumpy old hag does it

why would you even want to still be with a woman after finding out she's done things like that before, lmao

Every girl you have ever known has given HJs to random guys FOR FREE. may as well get some cash for it

what's the matter sweetheart? come suck on mommy's titties hehe~~

nice projecting beta cuck

No, she isn't.

dating a minor when you're an adult makes you a pedo.

sorry to hear you're living in a whore infested area, must be real hard finding a decent gf

Even if she muscles out the parent's fraudulent claims, her reputation as a teacher is fucking shot at that point once it goes public in the courts

Add in compounding face culture extremities, and she'll be giving handies in the station for 1000yen a pop just to have a cybercafe booth to collapse in every night, at least when she's not sleeping on the protag's bed

Time to move to Japan and accuse every single teacher of random crap.
Seems like a good an easy way to earn mad dosh.

But there's nothing wrong with that.

Have you ever gone outside?
>selling your body sexually doesn't make you a sex worker
That's how retarded you sound.

MASTERRRRRRRR

imagine falling in love with a virtual prostitute

STUPID FAGGOT LITTLE COCKSUCKER

because a stripper has any sexual contact with a customer at all, they just do private dancing and shit, fuck off you degenerate cumhead poster

People waifu Rise and she's an Idol AKA high class prostitute.

>high class prostitute
>''oh no, i dont suck that much dick really, just sometimes, hehe, im not a whore x3''

Have you never had a fucking lap dance before? They always offer you special services while dancing.

WHERE'S THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER?

>People waifu Rise
Yes, I am well aware that retards exist in this world, that doesn't make sucking a large quantity of dicks a good trait.

>he's actually this retarded
>getting naked to sexually frustrate men into giving you money isn't sexual
Go outside you fuggin neckbear

>fucking rich people vs fucking random old men while cucking joker
There's a difference.

>getting a bj for money is legal in japan

imagine the customers. fucking christ.

Are maids always prostitutes? You don't really hire them to clean your house, right?

MASTER MASTER
PROMISED ONLY LIES

>paying women to do that kind of stuff to you
what a turbo virgin

You make it sound like I don't like whores.

Why the fuck would you hire a maid to clean your house?
what

Every sex act except actual sex is legal.

that's because you have no self esteem at all you pathetic cuck

Kawakami is cute and I like her

i guess anal is legal too then since you don't put it in her veggeta

Sure, I was more alluding to the fact that Japanese women have to suck weeaboo dick for not nearly enough money.

I dont think she has done anything actually sexual to the other possible customers. My reasoning is simple; its a Persona game. Japan keeps their waifus abnormally pure for the exact reason of luring in people who want them as waifus.

I see the japs took a page from the americuck guidebook

I think it is, but I'm not Japanese so I can't say with certainty. Welcome to legal loopholes.

Not really. My maid is a 60 yo polish woman that looks somewhat like this. I certainly don't pay her for sex.

Joker pays Kawakami 50 dollars to fucking clean his house. Imagine the price of a blowjob.
bjs cost around 80 bucks anyways.

Does she wear a french maid costume? If not, she's not the kind of maid we are talking about.

Soaplands run on the loophole that you're just getting a massage from a pretty girl and whatever happens happens *wink*

Trick statement, they're all prostitute and whores.

Now who could be behind this post

What's wrong with being a prostitute anyway? Why are they hated across this entire website?

This is Sup Forums, which is reputable for having beta males and outcasts that normally wouldn't be able to get women, so wouldn't being able to pay for sex (among other services) be renowned as a viable solution to the whole virginity / dating game bullshit?

Nothing wrong with fucking a prostitute, but dating one? Joker went from goat protagonist to Tatsuya tier.

>being this much of a pathetic, low self esteemed cuck that you need to PAY women to have sex with YOU
Fuck off. I'd rather rape a woman than pay her for sex.

>Japan has something like a 97% conviction rate
>a cheap lawyer could shut the case down
Lmao

Nothing wrong with prostitutes. It's just the Kawacucks who get triggered whenever someone suggests she isn't a pure angel.

All Persona girls are whores anyway.

>she wasn't unwilling
>looks clearly distressed and is thankful enough to do the same services she did for you before but now for free + massages
Whatever floats your boat

Have you never changes jobs? That's pretty normal dude.

t. soyboy numale

Prostitutes are honest and wouldn't necessarily dump you over some trivial thing that most girls would. You can also do a far lot more with a prossie than you can with a civvie.

I honestly don't give a fuck as long as I get to fuck her too.

I can't. But she's still a nice lady.

It's pretty normal to do services for your student for free after he helped you leave your job that you totally wanted to do because it was supposed to be like your old one but with even more benefits, yeah

That’s more of an indictment of normie sluts than approval of prostitutes