BF2

NOT CLEAR!

Why do you keep falling for the EA ruse again, Sup Forums?

I REPEAT NOT CLEAR!

The snake oil of that announcement is unreal.

And they were so close to setting things right.

Oh hey, I too saw this on Reddit.

Nice meme, bro. Upvoted!

they're just waiting for the controversy to blow over, become old news and reintroduce the ingame purchases after everyone's forgotten about it
people have a short attention span when it comes to these things so I expect it'll be back before december

Microtransactions in itself aren't a problem in my opinion. It's just a problem when they affect the design of the game, which in this case they definitely did. This announcement makes it sound like they're redesigning the grind, supposedly to make it better when you don't pay, which would make that part good.
Pretty silly that they just removed the option to pay though, the problem was that without paying it was a huge grind, so now it's just a huge grind for everybody as opposed to just the people that didn't want to pay.

They're probably going to fuck up the design again though, just make it slightly more tolerable. And this is ignoring the other problems the game apparently has.

why were you on reddit?
maybe you should stay there and stop coming here.

>Not buying it and refunding when they add it back

Exactly this

And half of the faggots in this thread will complain and then go ahead and buy them anyway

Why did they announce that if they are just readding sales later? It's fucking meaningless.

maybe they'll reduce how much they cost or change what can be purchased with them

By the time they are reactivated, people will already have unlocked most unlockables so you can't tell who's grinded for it and who bought it, so who cares?

Besides, they may as well just change the system so that it's only cosmetics. We simply do not know yet.

this is fine with me

anons need to calm down for now

if there is still someone buying this, welp, it his on him.

no need to get angry now.

shitstorm is over.

maybe if Sup Forums was effective at anything I wouldn't have to go to fucking reddit.

You used to be something Sup Forums. Now the sun has set on the board just like Neogaf.

>implying I care whether a game I won't be playing has microtransactions or not

FUCK OFF, SHILL

>Say game is shit
>Obviously a shill
k

what is this pic? when did Sup Forums become so shit at creating content?

oh it's reddit. makes sense

Then you too must set and never rise here again

Because it diffuses the hate and calms people down without actually solving the problem.

Worst part is people are exactly as fucking gullible as they expect.

If you want this to be done easy, spam Disney asking them why they're okay with Child Gambling.

>Microtransactions in itself aren't a problem in my opinion. It's just a problem when they affect the design of the game

Microtransactions affect game design by their very nature

>when did Sup Forums become so shit at creating content?
Dude... Let it go. Everyone's gone. Even Moot's gone. This is just another pleb forum now.

>Sup Forums
>A forum
You need to fuck off and go back

I don't think so.