First time playing Clear Sky, and HOW THE FUCK i get through the turret when i get into the cordon...

First time playing Clear Sky, and HOW THE FUCK i get through the turret when i get into the cordon? i'm on master difficulty.

>inb4 git gud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
youtu.be/6wVSjBxpRcA
youtube.com/watch?v=w0HA-tMN1wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to swamp and go north-east.

ANUUUUUUUUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU

I played Call of Chernobyl.

Went into Pripyat proper, and holy shit it is creepy to walk around that place as night as non-monolith. Only things alive there are mutants, zombies and fanatics.

Thank god for night vision. Wouldn't have made it out to the Bar with my ammunition if I hadn't snuck around most of the areas. Saw 3 chimeras, 7 bloodsuckers, 2 pseudogiants and one mutant dog invasion.

youtu.be/6wVSjBxpRcA

back to swamp and use the other exit or sprint like a motherfucker while spamming medkits

KAK TI, BRO
youtube.com/watch?v=w0HA-tMN1wE

if you jump over the fence to your left when you enter that area you can bypass it pretty well

You could? When I tried I couldn't jump over it and I thought there is invisible wall above fence.

I did it second method back in the day.

Take out your binoculars and red brackets should surround the turret. Place yourself between one of the trees and the turret and walk toward it. The turret guy won't go aggro if you stay behind the tree and out of his line of sight. You should make it to a big rock which you need to jump over. Once you make it to the tree you were using as cover, you should spot a hole in the fence to your left. Sprint through the hole and pray you don't get fucked.

Yeah there's definitely an invisible wall there.

no it should be possible to sprint jump if you find the correct spot and angle yourself correctly

Been a good while, but I just ran from tree to tree.

what mods actually make Clear Sky decent?

Strelok,i presume?

fucking bloodsuckers are evolving
shoot them before they take all your rubles

Vanilla CoP or Misery CoP

Call of Misery+Last Day or vanilla CoP

Didn't know about that mod and it looks great, thanks user

misery is a bit shit

>dolg
what a cunt

I DID IT! jesus christ this game doesnt fuck around.
i managed to kill(?) the turret guy and had enough time until an other one appeared.