Did they just save gaming?

Did they just save gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAfWL-A1dBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no?

shortsighted much?

Do you enjoy making shit threads?

No, they saved themselves some bad press in regards to children gambling.

No, EA is readding microtransactions later.

what did i miss?

>Disney CEO and EA CEO has a conversation.
>Battlefront 2 is (temporarily) dropping microtransactions.
>Idiots don't realize they're coming back later on and buy the game.
>Get fucked later on when it's too late

>we'll add them later

>cosmetic and boosts only
It would be suicide for them to do it any other way

your mother should have had the abortion

youtube.com/watch?v=wAfWL-A1dBk

No, they are a "children" oriented company that trying to remove possible "Disney promoting gambling to children" headlines. Defending and keeping their image

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll sleep better

People follow disney though.

Disney shuts down all their game studios, kills infinity, and killed LucasArts.
They don't know what the fuck they're doing in terms of digital entertainment.

I mean I would love EA to get their license yanked for being greedy kikes but I just hope they're smarter than that

Their defeat was merely a delay.

Movies are digital and they're doing more than fine on that account.

we'll see after KH3

The uber kikes at Disney are banking all their chips on their new movie. They can't risk some maggot drawing bad attention towards their precious baby so soon to release so they made their threats to EA.

Well they were stuck between 2 decisions, one that doesn't affect them much and other could bring down their stocks

>The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date.
>The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SCAM, DISNEY & EA & DICE

movies have kinda always been their thing, bruh, format aside

what is this Gisnep thing and what does it have to do with anything?

>literally holding off on the lootboxes for a week then starting it again
>people called this shit earlier
>retards already falling for this shit hook line and sinker
i fucking swear i live in a world where everybody is retarded but me, its the only way shit makes sense.

at least they're listening

Are you kidding me? Those are the ones that actively destroy humanity's future with their scrupulous pursuit of copyright laws. Their vision is not to protect your goods from infringement but to make it absolutely impossible for anyone but themselves to have access to it. If you support the likes of Disney you support a world without freedom.

I can still see a skull on the "i"

a.k.a wait for new star wars hit theaters and make some buck before activate it

No, but they will put a boot up your ass if you threaten the brand. The mouse is just gonna go back to sleep now that EA got a mild scolding until something else happens

Disney is far, far worse than EA. It's just that Disney's poison is slow and hard to notice at first.

No, odds are they were the ones that told them EA to just remove them and add them back later knowing idiots would think they one

>pedophile gets media outrage for being pedophile
>apologizes publicly and claims to not be a pedophile
>"Did he just save children?"

STOP IDOLIZING CORPORATIONS

They don't care about you, why the hell do you care about them?

Disney would have approved the microtransactions to begin with

>tfw Disney basically forged modern copyright law specifically to keep Mickey Mouse
I hope the moment he enters public domain he gets put in the most degenerate, fucked up shit

Bob Iger probably told him to remove them for the Christmas season, then bring them back

Dunno why you idiots are acting like hes some good guy

no they are strictly saving their own asses here

reddit spacing

Best not to get too comfortable. Keep bombarding them with accusations of Child Gambling. They might break off their contract with EA if it gets too bad

Like LucasArts wasn't a zombie at that point.

No, this shit was all planned, even them getting rid of the micro transactions.

DISNEY ARE SATANIC GAY PAEDOPHILES