Which companies are evil and should not be supported?

Which companies are evil and should not be supported?

Afaik NISA, EA and Natsumi are some

Other urls found in this thread:

ysviii.com/apology.html
imgur.com/a/g6f8y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yukie is forever best girl.

Funny way to spell Haou.

Activision-Blizzard
Ubisoft

basically all of them?
EA, konami, actvision-blizzard, SE, ubisoft, bamco, TT, sega, bethesda, warner bros etc.

Nicalis

it's more of a whitelist than a blacklist at this point

No corporate entity should be unquestioningly supported. Their interests are not your interests. Support people, if you must be a cheerleader for anything at all. People make games. Corporations make money.

I think an easier question would be asking which companions you SHOULD support.

Benkei is also a personal favorite. I can never really pick a best girl for things, but Benkei's tied for the top spot on my list.

>tfw I will never have a reborn legendary asian general/martial artist big titty gf with sex hair

Sekai Project.

>Make visual novel about big tittied martial artist
>It's not ryona

Capcom.

Shit tier VN thread?

Any company that makes VNs.

literally all of the aaa companies

>the evil bad company meme
I thought there's an age limit for this site.

Ye, people should realize capitalism is evil

Wrong

This

I'm right though.

I heard a lot of this VN.
Does it have a shy girl?

Yes, Yukie in the original Majikoi

CD Projekt

What’s wrong with NISA?

Yukie also has a fat ass for a japanese girl

And some big ol titties

bamco

Buy that Stella Stage DLC, goy

A history of butchered translations is the only thing I can think of personally.

May I get a source for this VN? Looks like something up my alley. I tried Image search but all I got is weird japanese sites

Danganronpa Team

>ctrl+f "tencent"
>0 results

Idea Factory?

they did literally nothing wrong

And a personality disorder!

It is Friday after all.

They refused to take an almost finished Baldr Sky translation and are now just sitting on the license, doing absolutely nothing.

>shit translations
>delays
>kickstarters for new shit to fund the old shit

Really fucking bad translations.

Read the thread, user.
Majikoi

It's from Majikoi A-2. Which is a fandisk.

You should start with Majikoi, and if you want some more story/fanservice play Majikoi S, and if you really want more fanservice play Majikoi A 1/2. A 3,4 and 5 aren't translated yet.

Anything that stands out?

Thanks user, Didn't think it was called Majikoi in the thread. I'll check it out,

>Buy licenses left and right of various eroge
>Delays translations 24/7
>Butcher all r-18 content for "all-ages" versions, with no patch to add the removed content back
>Horrendous prices

They are almost as hated as Fakku.

Have fun user, it's a good VN with great music and VAs. Just remember that Momoyo is best girl

NISA is not evil, NISA is plain retarded.

Any company that localizes anything other than kid games.

Sega and Konami

Why there isn't a Sup Forums blacklist for companies yet?

>NISA is plain retarded.
Isn't that worse?

Why sega? Didn't cybershell confirm that they are not evil but retarded?

Ps3 Witch and the hundred knight could brick your ps3

One of the danronpa games you couldn't save in quit in a certain chapter because the game would just go back to the main menu instead of loading when you tried to load it

Most of the PSP disgaea games dlc was completely fucked and couldn't be used so nisa had to pull them from the store

Disgaea 5 crashes like crazy, even post patching you should sweat bullets every time a fire spell animation plays

in general all their TL are horrible, to the point their most recent release, Ys 8, they misspelled the title.

My bad. Not disgaea 5; Disgaea D2

EA is the only one I'm 100% sure of. I also hate Ubisoft, but then they come up with something like Rayman Origins from time to time.

you can keep them in check easier (look at the YSVIII shitshow for example) , fighting evilness is harder.

Muramasa. A lot of the dialogue is cut to half or third of its actual length, some plot points are dropped and the identities of like half of the characters could only be figured out through guesswork because NISA couldn't be bothered to keep any mentions of who said characters are supposed to be.

There's also the new Ys game, which was so damn bad that fans contacted Falcom, which then lead to the entire English script being redone from the ground up.

>YSVIII

But I really wanted to play that game on Steam, it's really that bad?

Bethesda
Ubisoft
Activision Blizzard
Warner

Lee is best girl, but of course all Maji a best.

it was so bad Falcom call and they had to redo the translation. That's why the delay on the Steam version. Like, there was Bendisspeak. Fucking Bendisspeack on a japanese videogame.

Is NISA the one responsible for
>cast Fire
>Playstation is now slag

They are planning to release a revised version of the translation after fans told Falcom about how NISA was shitting on their IP (NISA ignored all feedback about it). This shows how awful the translation is.
ysviii.com/apology.html

And it shows how Falcom it's goody good and listen to their fans

I've been hearing lots about how awful this translation is, but never any specifics.
Was it mostly shitty memes?

I think they literally translated "chasm" into "big hole".

Any translated feelgood SOL vns other than Majikoi? No dramatic plots, at least for the most part. Just a group of people having fun.

imgur.com/a/g6f8y

My God, this is fucking hilarious. NISA deserves all the shit they get.

It's not about memes, NISA translators simply don't even understand basic english, let alone japanese. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually paid a bunch of cheap chinese translators to do the job for them.

if our heart has wings.

I honetly htink that's literally a google translator mixed with AGTH and other text hook editor. I've seen similar shit on isekai "translated" fiction.

They didn't even spell the title of the game correctly. Lacrimosa of Dana was like Lacrimoxa of Dana on the psn page.

Grisaia common route is pretty comfy.

Thanks for beta-testing, PS4 purchasers.

Konami and CAPCOM are practically irredeemable shit right now

What's wrong with NISA?

Oops, I posted before reading the thread.

What's wrong with nisa?

Yukie's butt

See all replies to and

CENSORtendo is a given.

>Vert-sama's H-scene
Yoshitsune

>Play a VN
>finally get to a sex scene
>It's anal

play better vns

Why is professor Utonium rolling a joint?

They are retarded for sure, but they are also scumbags to fans of the other IPs that aren't called Sonic or Phantasy Star.

Sega c&ding Streets of Rage Remake, immediately telling the world there are no plans for SOR, and allowing other Sonic fangames go by unscathed was the final straw with them for me. I'm pretty sure this was also done to some other Golden Axe fangame as well. Let's not forget about them trying to scrub Shining Force out of existence in 2013 when they took down a ton of videos about that game.

And before anyone asks, SORR was not shut down due to getting donations for the game itself. That was a rumor started by some retarded neogaffer that never had any contact with Bomberlink, but said he did and got exposed by someone involved with the project that mentioned that they had never heard of them before. Bomberlink mentioned in a post on that site that it was taken down due to no permission from Sega of Japan.

>Sega c&ding Streets of Rage Remake
I thought it was SoE's intervention that forced them to shut down the project, because apparently SoA and SoJ either were ok or just ignored the remake.
But the whole thing was bullshit anyway. Sega have SonicRetro and PSO-World was their pet sites but anyone messing with other IPs gets the axe.

Shame we never got a Kokoro After in A-4.

They've earned my eternal wraith for nabbing Yuzusoft. Plus every shit they've pulled before.

Little Busters is almost exactly the same for most part of the game. Just with less sexual jokes compared to Majikoi because Key made it.

>Ctrl+F Valve
>no results
Seriously Sup Forums?