Activision vs EA vs Ubisoft

Which one is the best?
Which one is the worst?
Which one is the middle-guy?

For me, Ubisoft is the best as they still create some good games, even if they've started putting micro transactions into them like AC: Origins.

Activision is the worst hands down. EA is the middle-guy because I enjoy the NHL and Bioware games, while I despise what they are doing to some of their franchies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ubisoft_games
youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ubisoft somehow became the least scummy in their race to the bottom, I never thought this would happen

Ubisoft is by far the best of the 3

Unironically EA
Only one good game between all three of those publishers in the last 5 years: Titanfall 2
Ubisoft hasn't produced a good game in a fucking decade. And yeah I know, Rayman and Rainbow Six Siege are shit too. Literally every ubisoft game is unplayably bad. Every nu far cry, every ass Creed, watch dogs, etc. Some of the worst games ever made no meming
Activision literally only makes call of duty (shit for 12 years) and owns blizzard which has been destroying itself for a decade
EA even produced some great original games last gen like mirrors edge, dead space, and crysis.

nu-Blizzard is the worst for making Overwatch (Earth's greatest sin), they are probably going to hell.
EA is the middle guy for being generally shitty.
I hate Ubisoft but they are probably the best of the 3

IDK Watch Dogs 2, R6 Siege and Far Cry 3 is pretty alright.

>this thread on Sup Forums

No they are not you tasteless piece of shit

If you like open world games with lots of side content (albeit thin content), Rockstar Games and Ubisoft are the best ones at it IMO.

Yes if you like those games you're a tasteless piece of shit. It means you care more about wasting your time and getting "rewards" for playing games than actually having fun.

I did have fun with those titles, though.

They should all burn, but EA should burn the brightest by far.

Ubisoft occassionally publishes decent games that aren't generic open world shit

EA the worst, Ubi the least

>hurr you have shit taste because I say so
faggot

>buying EABU games

Also Ubisoft does not kill other companies like EA and Activision do

>Says EA is the good guy
>Released a P2W game just today

Rethink about your taste before judging. They fuck up every licences they got + the studios who made them.
"B-But Titanfall 2 was o-okay you tasteless piece of shit"
A short campaign, a multiplayer that gets boring after 2 hours. This is at least ok, not "good".
>B-But they produce Mirror's Edge !
Catalyst was über shit
>A-And Dead Space !
Fucked up the license with micro-transaction and the ending in DLC
But eh, at least they dont put memes in their games.

>Activision
Say it right Activision-blizzard. Don't let those blizzdrones thing that Activision-blizzard is anything less then money grabing shit lords that cuck there fans.
Ubisoft is the best if only buy alittle.

Blizzard make top-tier games though, so let us not bunch them together with the unholy triangle of gaming.

>Blizzard make top-tier games though

ubisoft is by far the least damaging of the three
aftivision is the most honest about their scumminess
EA is just the fucking devil

Ubisoft > Activision > EA
Ubisoft still makes some alright games Siege, Blacklist, Far Cry 3 and 4, Wildlands
Activision is shit but they don't actively kill off other dev unlike fucking EA

Ubisoft os prob the best, they've done the most to turn themselves around. Plus I like Siege, and I liked that period where they were putting out games like Rayman Legends, Trials, Grow Home, etc. Hell, I even wanna give the new AC a shot, when it gets cracked.
Activision is just zzzZZZzzz. I guess the last game of theirs I played was technically Overwatch, I just don't get the hype for Blizzard games. Plus they're really leading the forefront on the micro-transaction craze.
The ONLY modern EA game I like is Titanfall 2, but even then Respawn was only EA as a partnership program; they were fully never owned by EA (until now), and Titanfall wasn't EA's IP. The battlefield/front games are so fucking dire to me, and semblance of old Bioware has gone down the drain, and they're just sitting on a bunch of amazing IPs, but doing nothing with them. I'd honestly be happy if they just sold off all their IPs, and becoming a solely sports game publisher.

That's because you're a retard
>Much ethics
I'm sorry but shit ethics and a good game or two is better than decent ethics and below retard tier games
Titanfall 2 is the only good game from the three publishers and that's a fact. Ubisoft games are among the worst ever made with the most anti-fun design language ever seen in AAA gaming history

what the FUCK is wrong with you? How the hell can ANYONE enjoy ubisofts bullshit? how the FUCK do you not see the DEATH of good video game design as equally, if not moreso, damaging as microtransactions or milking studios?
Assassins Creed is the WORST AAA franchise of ALL time, bar none. Even worse than COD because that at least started off OK. Far Cry 3+, Nu-Clancy, Watch Dogs, ALL SHIT. ALL SOME OF THE WORST GAMES EVER MADE
HOW can you stand there and say
>yeah the worst games ever made are ok because there aren't microtransactions in them
LITERALLY YOU ALL HATE VIDEO GAMES
Ubisoft has done FAR more damage to the industry by setting up design standards and tropes in their games which have completely destroyed the industry for worse.

Activision is nothing but Blizzard and COD. Ubisoft is nothing but irredeemable SHIT. EA would be their equal if it weren't for their abilty to publish a few honestly good games here and there.
EA are the ONLY ones doing that. not a SINGLE Ubisoft game in the last 10 years is worth playing. Look at this list en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ubisoft_games
it's NOTHING but garbage going all the way back through 2010. Only in 2008 were there even some games worth touching, let alone seriously enjoying

Watch Dogs 2, Far Cry 3, AC: 4, Syndicate and Origins, Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell: Blacklist are all good games though. And then we have other games published by them like Grow Home and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

>Far Cry 3
>ONE OF THE WORST GAMES EVER MADE

can you please do us all a favor and kys

thank you

you people seriously hate video games and only like to waste your time for digital rewards. FUCK YOU

>CoJ Gunslinger
>Blood Dragon
>Siege
>Valiant Heart
>Black Flag
>From Dust
>RUSE

Found the EA shill. How much they paying you run damage control?

SHIT
ALL FUCKING
SHIT

how is it not plainly obvious to you? That might be the absolute WORST list of games ever compiled and it's all from the same publisher. I would call it impressive but it's more like pathetic

>Translation: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Disney is worse than all of those

From dust was pretty fun. What makes you the moral authority on what makes a game good? If someone enjoys playing why the fuck do you care?

Don't you know? He writes in all caps which automatically means that he's right.

Holy fuck, the autism is real.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Best? Activision, at least the games are good.
Midde? Ubisoft. I love The Division but not much.
Worst, easy, EA.

Tell me what games you think are amazing since you are such an expert on this.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted
Order 1887

They make really polished timesinks and that's it.

Blizz used to have good stories, now they're shit.
They used to have good gameplay, now it's all streamlined flat and casual.
The artstyles used to be interesting for each game, now it's all WoW cartoon shit.
They used to give players editors and tools so they could make games within games, now your SC2 maps and concepts belong to blizzard.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk

literally you

OP asked from worst to best you fucking mongoloid no one defends ubisoft

No dumb shit read the op again.

Ubishit. At least they use lube before fucking your asshole bloody, and release playable shit. But you know what Geralt said about lesser evils soooo

I avoid all of them but i guess the French company is the lesser evil. Not an assassin's creed fan though.

This. Despite the For Honor debacle Ubisoft kept at it trying to fix their shit and releasing some more content. Comparing to EA that cut off support for Mass Effect 3 only after a couple of patches. These are the times we live in

>asscreed worse than cod
Get the fuck outta' here

AC4 is better than Watch Dogs

Fuck you nigger. Black Flag was legit ok

EA by a million miles, EA is fucking cancer.

They are all shit 2bh. The only good developers left are From Software and some other jap studios like TN.

kill yourselves you retarded pieces of shit
Number of good entries in COD? 2
Number of good entires in Ass Creed? ZERO
FUCKING
ZERO

EA
Hands down. Does anyone have the updated list?
You can add Respawn Entertainment as well since EA bought them the other day.

>Westwood
>the Dead Space guys

>Respawn releases TF3
>It fails because it's release right on top of Microtransaction 48: The Payening
>"Guess no one wants giant robots any more."
>No more Respawn
Why must the fun die young?

you are clearly a fucking imbecile. stop wasting my time faggot

stop pretending to enjoy UBI-FUCKING-SHIT

Why are you posting the out-of-date version? They've killed more than that now.

>I can't read

>middle-guy
Ubisoft

>worst
Activision and EA

There are no "best" here.

Calm down guys it’s just a videogame

>Everybody's wrong except ME

Those 3 are literally the reason why we get shit games for the past 10 years.

>h o r i z o n
You have zero room for "taste".

imagine being this unable to detect sarcasm

>Best of the worst: Activision
>Middle guy: Ubisoft just only redeemable for Rayman
>WORST: EA. period.

EA = Evil and incompetent
Activision = Evil
Ubisoft = Incompetent