You may only use vidya quotes

You may only use vidya quotes.

your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage

GET A LOAD OF THIS

DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS,DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS,DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS! DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS!
>[Bird screech]`

FEMINISM IS AWESOME

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

I'm really feeling it!

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the senator.

ALL SYSTEMS, FULL POWER

SIX SHOTS

MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES

I take it he was agreeable?

FUCK YOU

He didn't really have a choise

I never asked for this.

UNF

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

SUPER ZAPPER RECHARGE!

There's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber.

MASTERWORKS ALL YOU CAN'T GO WRONG

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BING BING WAHOO!

erectin' a dispenser

And so it ends. My history comes full circle. Sensing its twin, the wraith blade uncoiled itself from me. And instead, wound lovingly around its former self. I felt its grip loosen. And as the blade left me, its absence chilled me more than its presence ever had. A foreboding sense of emptiness and loss stole over me. And a terrible revelation gathered like a storm at the edge of my awareness. With all other foes exhausted, the conjoined blades turned themselves on me! And I realized, finally, why I had sensed nothing when Janos offered me the blade. The Reaver was never forged to be a soul-stealing weapon. The ravenous, soul-devouring entity trapped in the blade was... and always had been... ME! This is why the blade was destroyed when Kain tried to strike me down. The Reaver could not devour its own soul. The paradox shattered the blade. So, this was my terrible destiny... to play out this purgatorial cycle for all eternity. I could not bear it. Despair overwhelmed me.

SO LONG GAY BOWSA!

OOF

AW YEA, THIS IS HAPPININ

Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.

MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD

HAVE AT YOU

...And so it came to pass that the Countess, who once bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a hundred virgins, was buried alive... And her castle in which so many cruel deeds took place fell rapidly into ruin. Rising over the buried dungeons in that god-forsaken wilderness, a solitary tower, like some monument to Evil, is all that remains.
The Countess' fortune was believed to be divided among the clergy, although some say that more remains unfound, still buried alongside the rotting skulls that bear mute witness to the inhumanity of the human creature.

I need scissors, 61!

I rewatched this scene about two days ago!

SEVEN MINUTES

THE SUN WENT DOWN WITH PRACTICED BRAVADO. TWILIGHT CRAWLED ACROSS THE SKY, LADEN WITH FOREBODING.

SOULS, COME UNTO ME!

I'VE GOT BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS...

If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mother.

;___;

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Gives me an idea
But enough talk, have at thee

number 1: That's terror
number 2: That's terror

Women can't compete at a reasonable level in highly competitive videogames

DEATH TO THE SCOURGE
AND DEATH
TO
THE
LIVING

what video game quote is this

Hey you, Get off my cloud!

My demons are a bit different!

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY HAND

I THOUGHT WE COULD WORK TOGETHER TO FIND PRINCESS PEACH

Vae Victus - suffering to the conquered. Ironic now I was the one suffering. Not anything as pedestrian as physical pain, rather the cruel jab of impotent anger - the hunger for revenge. I didn't care if I was in Heaven or Hell. All I wanted was to kill my assassins.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

FURIAE. FURIAE. FURIAE. FURIAE. FURIAE. FU. RI. AE. FU. RI. AE. FU...

Undertale 2: Electric Boogaloo

TIME TO BUST SOME BALLS

blow it out your ass
*BRRRRAAAAAP*
*sniff*
groovy!

How about a kiss from your little brother? Or better yet, how about a kiss from THIS

you're right hand comes off

spoiler

I-I-I'm not asking for charity, in fa-in fact if you do this for me.. I'll be sure to repay you in kind.

Here's a schematic for ya
MY ASS

Only I have the brains to rule Lylat!

How do we get so many bullets in them? Like this.
Plus we fire the whole bullet.

>Sup Forums has sex

CLAIM IT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

Number one: In 1945, corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay about 5 percent. Number two: in 1900, 90 percent of Americans were self-employed; now it’s about two percent

Her: "Fear not the dark my friend, and let the feast begin.
Him: *proceeds to go down on her*

BEHOLD THE GLORY OF A NEW SUN

HEE HO

RIDE THE LIGHTNING!

What a minute that card...

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIIGGGHHHTT

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

I'LL END IT THUS

AWAY

AWAY

Kuwabara kuwabara..

man never went to the moon but I'm going to uranus

BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS

COLONEL, WHAT'S A RUSSIAN GUNSHIP DOING HERE?!

First, you need to take a DOOMP.

The bigger they are

I have to go alone. This is no place for a horse.

That's an enemy gunship.

Children are cruel Jack, and I am very in touch with my inner child..

This is no place for a horse.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL..

MOI INN'S AS CLEAN AS AN ELVEN ARRRSE

YOU CAN WAX ON WAX OFF ALL YOU LIKE, IM STILL, KICKING YOUR ASS

Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?
Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards.
Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I'm fully aware of what I'm doing, can't you see?
Man commited a sin, disturbing the life cycle of nature! The original sin that man is responsible to. To protect the life cycle!

*nuts immediately*
OH NO
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

I've covered wars you know...

tfw routinely watch all blood omen/soul reaver cutscenes because it is spectacular background noise and i can recite almost any cutscene

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

Something need doing?

FUCK YOU

WE'RE WATCHING YOU......SCUM

Oh yes.

Command me!

Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

MORE LIKE A BRIDGE TOO SHORT