Post Your Battlestations

It's not much.
I like the more confined space although I wish I had a little more for VR gaming.
Currently looking for a new desk and an adjustable arm mount to hold my laptop while in bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSiA14OkVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks nice. Where did you get that desk?

I forget. I bought it around 10 years ago.
It's low quality material but has a lot of space for a cheap price.
Now I am looking to get something that is better quality with around the same space if not slightly less.

!

New photos.

You can use a board with wheels, like a skateboard, to put a pole on the far end of one side, where a wallmount for a screen goes on top to hold the platform for your laptop.
Roll it in under the bed and voilá.

Post boipucci

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSiA14OkVE

Your place looks comfy as fuck desu

You get a different bed, user?

Thanks I never thought of doing that.
Nice setup btw.

Why do you want to see some fat autistic losers ass?

HP c4283? I hate this piece of shit.

Yup spent a few thousand on it.
Got a Leggett & Platt S-Cape Adjustable Bed Base with massage features.
It was hard finding a masculine bed cover set.

c4280 but good eyes.
I only use it to scan documents.
I got it for free.

Nice Holo figures user

Thank you. I'm probably gonna get rid of my figures sometime soonish.

Still working on it, gonna get some more tasteful things.
What's the deal with the cabinet did you build it yourself? cool station man all bases of entertainment covered.
This dude been around forever always having a great space.
Beds can have massage features? What exactly does it do?.
Needs more bullshit, i'd get sad if my bst was this blank.

Dining table is a temp spot. Looking for a proper desk.

The beds massage features is just a vibration you can set to varying degrees of power.
It's nothing to write home about but the wave feature does feel nice where the vibration intensity moves from head to toe from high to low then to high intensity like a.....wave.

what kind of bullshit, like funko pops and crap? cause I really dislike that shit but I have a few figures on that center speaker behind the monitor. there's nemesis from RE, mysterious stranger from Fallout, a shyguy, and some funko pop of a guy from evolve I got for xmas. they all sit infront of a GTX 280 that rests on the speaker. there's also other computer parts all over the place, like a big stack of gpus, a couple motherboards pinned to the wall, and about 50 sticks of ram in the desk. these pics are just taken to make the place look tidy as possible, really.

what's the machine in the center of the left photo, a 3d printer?

Oh and forgot to answer your other question.
Yes I built the cabinet.
I used PC components for the hardware. Just a Pentium G3258 and 750 Ti.
The wiring was a pain in the ass for sticks and buttons especially with the lights.
Used photoshop to slight alter the button layout to fit with the half and half arcade art.

It's for watching movies right?
Otherwise a breakfast table thing for the bed can work too.

Forever!

I hate winter, can't take a proper picture of my station. I've added a shelf to the left of my setup by the table where I've placed my collection of shit. Where the two zelda boxes sit in the picture is instead a venetian gold-white-black carneval mask.

I'm just waiting for it to get real cold so I can roll myself into a burrito and lay in my lazyboy and play vidya.

It actually looks a lot better zoomed out, the only thing I would struggle with is the limited desk space. I wasn't talking about shitty funko pops or figures or anything unless you are into those. it just looks like an industrial steel manufacturing plant behind the monitor. Put up some tasteful framed art or something?.

Eh seems like a bit of a cocktease with the massage bed.
Cabinet is damn cool though. When I get around to it i'll use a premade set unless it's easily done with an Arduino or something. Really good damn cabinet though user.

I was hoping to have the arm mount to the lip where my window is and then be able to rotate the arm to my desired height and when I don't want to use it I can just push it out of the way.
My adjustable bed frame is a wall hugger so it stays close to the wall when the headrest is raised.

this is something but it's not exactly tasteful art. I don't own anything you could call art though.

post benis pls