Rampage

Are you guys excited? It honestly looks better than I expected, despite the unnecessary plot changes.

At the very least we will probably get a vidya revival out of it.

youtu.be/coOKvrsmQiI

>better than I expected
In what way did this exceed expectations for you? Giant animals break things, where did you go "OH WOAH THIS IS A REALLY GOOD PART OF THE TRAILER". Just pretend all that shit breaking in San Andreas was actually CGI animals.

>cgi
>good
Either go full animated or leave it fucking be

King Kong: Fake Edition

Are those supposed to be George, Ralph, and Lizzie?

Are these fuckers serious? Rampage wasn't even a particularly iconic video game. Why a movie?

Are you a shill? It looks awful.

>the rock as himself
>the dude from walking dead as the dame character
>random female power
>none of the animals are human experiments

Lmao. This is what happens when you work for Warner Bros, bankrupt, and have them acquire your IPs. Rip Midway.

>Giant mutated animals instead of soda competition gone wrong
Dropped

The soda plot was only in the Wii game.

I do wish that the animals were still mutated humans however

>That awful trailer remix of Bullet with Butterfly Wings

Yea, namefag. I'm a shill hired by Warner brothers to advertise on fucking Sup Forums

>Whitewashing

WB have some pretty shameless marketers.

I thought that was tarantula

Don't mind me, just leaning on in here.

I'm not sure but is this shilling? Who the fuck knows what that Rampage game is?

You haven't heard of the twenty foot wolf the world is a vampire?

I imagine most people old enough to have valuable things to say remember Rampage.

AND THIS...IS TO GO EVEN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTHEEEEER

At least you're being honest.

>Ralph isn't blue
>George isn't brown

fucking why

>It honestly looks better than I expected
epic bait retard

Guarantee they changed George's color so retarded normie don't get confused and to differentiate him from King Kong.

O Yeah I remember that movie, it was fun in it own way.

Expectations are so low that the only good thing that could possibly come out of this is that it completely defies them by being decent.

At least Pixels was a stupid comedy, this takes itself way too seriously.

Comedy would require any of the actors or the script to try to actually make a joke.

not all comedy can be PICKLE RIIIICK tier masterpiece of humor

pretty good.

I actually think it's because King Kong did somewhat well and is recognizable so this gives them a completely safe way to rip it off without being sued by Legendary Pictures.

is qbert in the movie ?

Is the crocodile supposed to be the lizzard from the games, or is there a crocodile I don't remember?

Pixels was awful even for a stupid comedy.

Cheap licensing, no major story to speak of so it can take whatever liberty it wants, comes out 4/20 so DUDE/WEED/MONSTERS/LMAO

you sound like a wojak poster falseflagging.

I actually think the four legged thing that's with George at the end (if that's what you're talking about) is supposed to be Ralph but it looks like they made him quadrupedal like a real wolf.

>if you don't like pixels then you must be a Rick and morty loving mouth breather
Is this the most contrarian opinion of all time?

Yes

Jesus fucking christ, this looks so fucking bad
>The rock being the memer he usually is
>George, Lizzie, and Ralph aren't humans that transformed into giant monsters
>Ralph and Lizzie don't stand up on 2 legs
>Lizzie is literally a fucking crocodile
>JDM playing literally Negan in a suit
This is going to be shit, and the idiots who like this kind of Michael Bay-esque shit are going to eat it up

why is the rock in everything these days?

at least they got right. wish they were mutated humans like another user said, though.

>coworkers always talking about how MCU is better than the comics because they are just comics
>they will start to talk about game movies often and say the same shitty argument
when videogames became the new stuff to adapt into shitty films how did this fucking started.

Am I the only one getting really tired of companies pushing special effects? It's fucking boring now. Years ago it was cool to see how realistic they could make things look, but now that I'm older I realize that CGI will never topple practical effects, and it's just really boring seeing every movie filled with it.

The director does a lot of collabs with him

pretty sure is just money laundry at this point.
CGI is cheaper to make compared to actual real stuff, yet movies are even more expensive nowadays.

I remember playing World Tour in the arcade as a kid.

I sucked at it, but good times.

dat scientist lady tho

You fucker, I only read the first two lines on the OP and immediately played the video thinking it was a new game.

It's shit, literal shit. I can't believe you got my hopes up, you've ruined my day faggot. Nigger.

Practical effects look worse. See the Japanese Godzilla movies or The Dark Knight Rises.

>no giantess

One job.

>see movies that are not afraid of looking silly this proves my point

Lizzie's a girl.

That's retarded, King Kong's fur (do gorillas have hair or fur?) is black.

Am I the only one pissed Ralph is an actual wolf instead of werewolf is and bipedal?

He's gonna be required to lean in every show and movie he stars in from now on isn't he?

He's probably trying to distance himself from his past in wrestling.

>no humans turning into giant anthro monsters
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FETISH
AND YOU RUINED IT
FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD

>Practical effects look worse.

Because he is making more bank than literally any actor in history. Seriously look it up. He's in trash movies but they always gross a shit load and he's on his way to being one of the most "successful" actors in history.

looks like a raunchy, #litty, adult family film, will be seeing it and rolling in the aisles #pissing myself

i mean im pissed about that too but really the color thing is so basic.

>a 30 foot wolf is realistic
>but making it blue is going too far

Go away kid.

Based the Rock. Working the smarks into a shoot.

of course fucking not.

i'm not 50, so i've never had this in my life. And i'm not going hype over it simply because it is 'a vidya'.

Agreed. Pixels was actually good and makes fun of Sup Forums and the last of us while being complete nostalgia bait. (Dan Akroyd is in it playiny a pseudo TwinGalaxies man for fucks sake).

Now THIS was a better version of Rampage by the awful video game movie director Uwe Boll.

Bolls only unironically good movie. Second one was ok too I guess.

See Shin Godzilla which uses both GCI and Puppetry. The film takes a massive Cleaveland Steambox on the American film that came out a few years ago.

Postal was oddly perfect for him too. Not as good as rampage but it's very accurate to the stupidity of Postal 2.

4.20.18, The Rock, Rampage. I wouldn't keep my expectations high but I can't say this doesn't look fun.