Hey look, buddy. I'm an engineer, that means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?"...

Hey look, buddy. I'm an engineer, that means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems.

Would tf2 benefit from splatfest-esque events?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND ANOTHER THING

YER UGLEH

/thread

Yes

>tfw ill never be texan

Probably, yes. I don't see how it would be a significant drawback. It wouldn't be too terribly hard to implement a feature like that.

I don't like engy
He makes my peeler feel weird

engineer players have the highest iq

This is a fact

agreed which is why i main pyro with the homewrecker so i can protect engibros

>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A DISPENSER SCOUT!! I'M ENGYSPENSEEEEEER!!

Who would be the singers though?

The home wrecker doesn't do much most of the since an a good Engineer won't let themselves get killed too often. I like to keep it around for when a teleported stuck in a far corner gets sapped/a me and a Spy get into a M1 spam fight over two different ends of a teleported

There was an user that wanted a medic unusual for his rocket launcher last night. I've got a medic unusual, let me know if you're here

Hey Sup Forums,
yore
ugleh

To be fair you need very high iq to stand next to your lvl3 while it massacres the enemy team and to hit spies with the wrench in the same time.

Your sentry will shoot 2 or 3 oblivious enemies before they wise up and tell their team to focus fire on the Sentry

NEVER STOP

WRONG

highest IQ = medic

Engineer is the most fun class to play in Team Fortress 2. You don't need as much mechanical skill, like with Soldier, for example, but what you do need is situational awareness and paranoia up the ass. You've gotta be ready to move that gear up (or down, if you're getting pushed) at any moment. Gotta do Spy patrol. Gotta make use of those frontier JUSTICE crits. Gotta think about proper building placement. Gotta MOVE THAT GEAR UP

THATS A RIGHT PRETTY BRA-WASHER YA BULT THERE YA BIG UGLY GARL

> cringe
gmod video suck, it's literally the lol randumb humors we all hate, go back to r/gaming would you thanks

>>cringe

>go back to /r/

>mfw i end up playing engine the same way as scout

This game is over 10 years old. Assuming you kids didn't jump on the meme fortress bandwagon recently, you need to let it go already. Move on.

Why stop doing fun things that are fun?

>tfw Texan
>but from Austin
>AKA cuckville USA

At least we have a great gaming scene and live music.

>buzzwords

>meme fortress
>bandwagon
>game too old
buzzwords

>This game is over 10 years old.
So is Pokemon and yet you faggots eat that shit up every year

>fun

Watched all the shorts again. Are there any good tf2 SFM that capture the spirit and aren't just memes?

I can't believe that all this time they never implemented any kind of normal singleplayer campaign for the classes considering how good the characters are.

When I am playing the game i am having fun.
Not sure how a feeling is a buzzword but ok.

I actually stopped playing Pokemen after R&B which was a very long time ago. So, you're an idiot.

>replying to furfags

>It wouldn't be too terribly hard to implement a feature like that.
What dev you think you're working with?

Friendly reminder that your favorite video game is dead.

Fellow Austin-bro here. How the fuck are we "Cuckville, USA"?

Absolutely.

>genwuner
>using later gen furfagbait pictures anyway

Like I care what an imbecile like you thinks. You can't even convey your thoughts without using greentext.

*shoots your scout*

Who #reallifeengietoo here?

*shoots your engie*

>tfw chicago
>best rap scene
>best punk/metal scene

GOAT`

is meet the pyro the only utter disappointment in the entire "meet the" video line?
the rest of them are actually 11/10

Furryposter opinions are inherently worthless

>TFW I dressed up as the engineer for my high school graduation

That was a statement, sweetie; not an opinion. Please go back to school.

To be honest the engineer and heavy ones are probably the worst of the lot, compared to how much effort they put into the later videos.

>Demoman vs. soldier update

Maybe not where you're from, but Westlake is shit. SJW infested rich kid Normies everywhere. Everyone moving here is fucking up the traffic and trying to make Austin the new Southern California.

Nothing can be more disappointing than MtP. I was really getting into it with the other character interviews, seeing how scared they were of him, until they completely blew it on that shit.

And you faggots don't know why no one likes you? Go die in a hole.

I want to fuck that.

What would the rewards be, 26 keys for the winner?

When was the last time you've capped a point as a Sniper?

yesterday when everyone on both teams died because of some team fight

>lime green scout joins the server

I don't know who you're referring to, nor do I care whether or not you like me.

Dumb avatar poster.

>tongue mysteriously starts melting
>eyes blushing
>noodle arms
christ at least post good art

I have lately been getting back into it and feel/did the same. The Expiration Date short was pretty neat but sadly afaik there isnt more and i havent watched SFM stuff either, except some saxxy award winners, because I also feel its always dumb memes

>noodle arms
>fur sweating
>borderline line art
>fur blushing
step it up furfag

Why does literally no spy ever use their gun? Sapping and then shooting a sentry works great, I almost always manage to destroy it even if the engie is right there, but I always see others just run in and sap and then run back out

faster

>apex laughter

>every one of soldier's lines in expiration date
always thought it'd be neat if they did shorts based around what some of them do day-to-day when they're not busy fighting off enemy teams, lots of potential for hilarity

what's the most recent thing they've done?

Homewrecker is a babysitting tool for shit engineers and shouldn't be in the game. If an engineer gets killed and has their sentry sapped that should be it.

just like a mann co cap with the winning teams emblem on it

wouldnt be hard

or a badge maybe?

You have to go back

>Best crime scene