How do you feel about fighting games Sup Forums?

How do you feel about fighting games Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crQvNJFV_Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=z5CscridX_g
youtube.com/watch?v=oeQzR5Y3hJA
youtube.com/watch?v=_BG58tywljI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMPKYFkkXqs
youtube.com/watch?v=_5LFwW_R9UA
youtube.com/watch?v=3ig-E8sBK18
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBkXFfQW28
youtube.com/watch?v=JX2F7SS420Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UJOCVuQzOiw
youtube.com/watch?v=hApBsv14e4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sd8rWl9fQWY
youtube.com/watch?v=3yrFHjQP5v0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIbUvxFQ6m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really tedious to play, some are alright to watch at tournament level. Injustice 2 is probably the most enjoyable one to watch currently.

It would be fun to be really good but I can't.

Been enjoying them for about 25 years now. Don't care that I'm average at best at them, I have fun playing them.

I like them a lot but I play them casually.
When I want to play a game but I don't want to invest time and effort, I play fighting games.
Which actually is how I spend most of my gaming time.

>no ggxrd or kof 2002 in top tier
>puts mvc3 along mvc2 and cvs2
I SHIGGY DIGGY

>3S and A3 over A
Bait list or list made by a meme parrot?

fighting games have the most cancerous communities, a proven fact

over A2*

Takes time and dedication and the only reward is still being a fucking nerd.

i say this every time this gets posted, but sf4 being top tier makes this not only obvious, but shitty bait

>ohh there's no smash
nice
>naruto

Alpha 2 is fucking shit and no one plays it, just look at the numbers on fightcade.

You dare to call someone a "meme parrot" while pretending Alpha fucking 2 was anything but dog shit??? GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=crQvNJFV_Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=z5CscridX_g
youtube.com/watch?v=oeQzR5Y3hJA
youtube.com/watch?v=_BG58tywljI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMPKYFkkXqs
youtube.com/watch?v=_5LFwW_R9UA
youtube.com/watch?v=3ig-E8sBK18
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBkXFfQW28

Thanks memer.

>Doesn't have Persona or Zatch Bell
Into the trash it goes.

>LB2 low
>No VR above mid
>No SamSho
>No Tobal 2
>No Megamix
Non-player list.

fun to win, not quite as fun to lose

Fighting games and RTS games are like chess. A god-awfully designed game that's only mildly interesting if all players are on the same skill-level.

>LB2 low
youtube.com/watch?v=JX2F7SS420Q

>click first link
>Super Nintendo version
That says all that needs to be said about your evidence (bait).

What's the best DBZ fighter?

this list is shit and you should stop posting it

>underage soy boy: the chart

Surprisingly accurate list

>about 3 minutes worth of footage showing all infinites
I guess 3S should also be low tier then since there are way more 100%ers in that game.
You should stop using links to pretend you know what you're talking about. It genuinely makes it more obvious that you don't.

Raging blast 2 if you ignore the super rising glitch.
In a few months it'll be FighterZ

Oro and Makoto have 100% combos that work on SOME people and with maximum meter only.

Meanwile LB2 infinite is literally just jump in and mash light as fast as possible

YOU should stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

That anybody who consider 2D fighters as top tier need to come out of the 90's already.

They're pretty fun. Normalfags complain it's too hard because of inputs but that's not an issue. They just hate losing and don't want to put in work to git gud.

Where's Pokken?

Sorry, fighting games only

Fun as hell for single player and local multiplayer
One of the shittiest and most autistic online multiplayers though

why is tekken s low?

I prefer 3d fighters to 2d

>the lower you go in the chart
>the funnier it gets
what did OP mean by this?

Because tekken is an extremely shallow game with no depth or complexity made for casuals and is not fit for competitive play.

>tekken is an extremely shallow game with no depth or complexity

nice bait

>implying its not
When you actually learn how to play fighting games beyond button mashing you will see for yourself

>ggxrd that low

This list was made during the sf4 days so no one gave a shit about ggxrd
when sfv came out and it was shit people decided to start shilling xrd, promoting it as the better game/experience
Anyways this list is automatically garbo since it fails to remember melty blood and uniel were fighting games

Fighting games make me so goddamn angry. And with me getting good it's even worse, because I know I can beat the guy who just kicked my ass. I used to get mad at vidya all the time as a kid, and thought I managed to overcome my anger issues until I discovered fighting games.

>Budokai 3
>Trash Tier

>Tekken 2 and 3
>Low Tier

>Bloody Roar 3
>Top Tier

>Bloody Roar 4
>Anything but Trash Tier

This list is trash tier.

>nearly every GuiltyGear game is low tier
>one of them mid tier at best
?????

Take your own advice dude. If you actually learned to play Tekken beyond Button mashing you'd know how much of a faggot you are.

/fgg/ memes. Ignore it and move on. Some faggots from there literally post this thread with the same two images at least three times a day.

Im sorry but tekken takes very little skill to play and has almost no depth to it, this is common knowlage.

>Third Strike
>Not in mid tier

I like the idea, but I'm mechanically terrible at them.

alpha 3 isnt that great. only the character animations/arts and the background arts are noteworthy, the gameplay is pretty broken and unsophisticated

why has this shit remained there

Which is the best Samurai Shodown to get into?

While Alpha 3 is indeed fairly broken it is one of if not the most mechanically advanced Street Fighter games ever made, the sheer level of mechanics, sub mechanics and intricacies of that game is staggering

I like SS2 but i think im in the minority with that opinion

MvC3 belongs due to the wide variety of viable team strategies of winning, but ya GG and KoF 2002 should be top tier.

MvC3 should be trash tier.
Even Smash Bros is more of a fighting game than this pile of steaming shit.

Here's your (You)

Why do you feel the need to post your shitty opinion on fighters like every fucking day?

hell, it's not even a proper list, it's missing shittons of big fighting games.

Take your shitty opinion back to reddít

>putting soul calibur 5 above any of the others

As it should be SCV is outright the best game in the series

>B-B-BUT MUH SINGUL PLAYER M-M-MUH ZELDA
Go back to your mario threads, fighting games arent for casuals like you.

That image has been posted for years and it still gets people. Jesus Christ....

All of the new characters are actual weeb trash, and the game itself tries to be more like street fighter with its super meters and focus on combos. If you really like 5 the best, then you never really enjoyed the games for what every installment before it was. It was always about positioning and countering with a few good strikes at a time to win.

>the game itself tries to be more like street fighter with its super meters and focus on combos.
This is your typical SCV hating shit poster, utterly clueless about not only SC but fighting games in general.

>hohohoho I'm so bad at fightin'
>plays 10 hours and quits
>dumps 10k hours into mobashit and sits at 3k

>KI finally gets the ranking it deserves
>It's in a bait image

how long does one need to play to git gud?

Nice argument, user. You really countered my statements about what I enjoyed about the series with sound logic. I'm completely BTFO.

I kinda like fighting games but I'm a casual so I'd never play online, and nobody want to play offline with me. I'm not autistic enough to get into a fighting game community (if there even is one here) so bottom line I never play fighting games, even though I have a couple.

I love Smash to death though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOCVuQzOiw
youtube.com/watch?v=hApBsv14e4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sd8rWl9fQWY
youtube.com/watch?v=3yrFHjQP5v0

I dont expect you to know about other games but you could at least learn the series you are trying to nut hug you stupid fucking casual faggot

alpha 3 and oldschool KOF games are really good for offline gaming. it has a decent single player mode and some stories unlike modern fighting games. and those pixel arts are still top notch

>s-seee! their always was combos in the game!
I know this, but they were never the major focus of the game. The super meter can be used to execute part of the combos for you, and the absurdly short block meter just means you have to play as aggressive as possible all the time. sc5 clearly was trying to have a wider appeal to players of other fighting games, and I think that it lost its simplicity and clean style in the process.

>He's still going after getting utterly BTFO

Dunno about you guys but from what i played i feel like fighting games are glorified complex rock paper scissors, except there more variations of the 3

KOF 98 is godlike

youtube.com/watch?v=tIbUvxFQ6m4

>He's still shitposting while not making a counterargument

pretty good but I've never gotten past scrub who knows the game well level of play

>I love Smash to death though

I don't what that has to do with fighting games but okay.

Tried multiple Street Figters, Tekkens and Smash Bros but none of them really appealed to me. I suck at memorizing large combos and mashing buttons don't feel right either
The only fighting game I really enjoyed was ARMS since you could easily play it with friends and have a fun and fair time without explaining the controls for hours

injustass 2 is cool to watch sometimes but is always bad to play

>Games that nobody played competitively like BR and JoJo at the top.

Late to the party goober

Glad to see Night Warriors on the list, it tends to get forgotten too often.

I thought nobody liked watching injustice 2 at evo and eleague

I love them. I prefer 1v1 because I don't have to worry about shitty teammates and or letting others down
I'm hoping for a new Soul Calibur and ...
a new Blood Roar

>BR.
>27 in "active" BR in discord, literally 1/100th of Guilty.
>One 4-man weekly in Osaka, and a couple 3rd world beaner scenes.
>Easier parries than Guilty.
>Easier cancels than Guilty.
>Less blocks types than Guilty.
>Less playstyles than Guilty.
>Never saw a single major.
How's it going Paco? kek.

>Budokai and Deadly Alliance in shit tier
Hold up, nigga, what are those two doing there?

>Top is what i like
>high is what i like but don't play often
>mid is what i heard about but never played
>low is what i heard about but never played and word of mouth is that it's shit
>trash is for things that i may have seen a video on youtube and it looked like shit
these lists are stupid

I just dislike the lack of progression I feel while playing. There is no ranked ladder, or anything like that.

What tier will Dragon Ball FighterZ be?

High or Mid tier. Its a beautiful game but the gameplay is very simple

VF is top tier you noob

Looking at the top players for almost all fighting games, they're usually all soyboys, landwhales, or beta cucks, and they openly act as loud and as irritating as possible while I'm trying to listen to my friend over the mic.

Would punch them right in their stupid faces, 2bqhwyf.

It's your casual community

>no ARMS