Let's take video games back from the soyboys Sup Forums! Games for and by the community, revolution NOW!

Let's take video games back from the soyboys Sup Forums! Games for and by the community, revolution NOW!

No more forced deversity!
No more lootboxes!
No more season passes!
No more propaganda!

Disregard the consumerist mentality, you don't have to play the newest games as soon as they come out. Old video games live on forever, at least the single player ones and the ones that had dedicated servers.
Same with books and movies and music, if you don't like what's being made right now there exists more than you can parse in one lifetime already.

The funniest thing is that reddit thought they could win. They actually believed a big enough tantrum would get them their little toy.

That's how desperate they are for Star Wars, a 7/10 franchise at best.

>a 7/10 franchise at best
>Posts Evangelion

I just wish they would do something like Deus Ex and Vampire Bloodlines every once in a while. You don't have to be megalomaniacal about it, I mean most people would be satisfied with the old game mechanics with some updated graphics.

Nerd rage was all that shit was about. I searched for the thread and it was funny to see Reddit faggots literally have breakdowns over this and writing posts of anger that easily took 20 minutes to write. How autistic can one be? I guess reddit+star wars nerd would only produce that level of retardation. The problem isn't EA, it's people that'll bitch all day but still contribute to the problem. It's also the fact it has to do something with star wars shit. I am so sick of the fact star wars is STILL churning out movies, games, tv series, ect. Can these nerds ever get enough?

NU

Early/mid 2000s PC gaming isn't coming back.
I'm just happy I was there to experience it

>most people would be satisfied with the old game mechanics with some updated graphics
Not the stockholders, sadly.

My thought processes are pretty simple you know, there's pretty much two routes I go.

>Oh I like that, I'll buy it
>Oh, I don't like that, I won't buy it

But to go on some crusade to get something I hate changed, that's not something I'd do. Even if I wasn't lazy, how could I trust someone who so easily caves to pressure? If they promised your lootboxes or whatever are gone forever, why should I believe that promise? Only a desperate star wars addict would fall for such a ruse.

Kys

>How autistic can one be?
You say this while you're on the website made for autists?

Can you stop forcing that unfunny meme of the soyboys?
What kind of idiotic stuff are you into?

Literally the only people who don't like the term soyboys are soyboys.
Kys soyboy.

Not him but it's a factually incorrect, unfunny forced meme

I don't think it's that simple anymore. Take some humble game that somehow manages to attract enough fans to make profit. Eventually enough normies will hear about it, making it more popular, just for one of the big publishers to buy the rights eventually. Than those will turn the franchise around and water down everything so it will have the biggest mass appeal, without caring for the original fans.

MAKE THE FUCKING GAME, NO FEMMI CRAP(Traps, gays, muscle woman, fart jokes, shit jokes, sjw, massive racist agenda, white/human shamming, pure good demons, boring good monsters)

NO SPONGE IN GENERAL (main/second character, enemies, background people, map)

NO FLAT CHARACTERS(Good story, continue the cannon)

A COMPLETE GAME

BIG FAT COMPLETE DLCS WITH A LOT OF CONTENT(For more fun if it was fun the original game)

Make it free choice, use the undertale mechanic where if you kill all the enemies the people will be scared the shit out of you. NPC Will be hostile
but if you spare the enemies everyone opinions about you will change. Maybe if you are good enough and people around know you, the enemies have a second thoughts on attacking you. (sparing demons, murderers and rapist will cause others to hate you a little ).

Multiple endings

It's just a word dude. How long have you been here? By now you should've realized that bitching about certain memes makes them only more attractive.

Are you just outlining what you want in a videogame hoping someone else will make it or what?

Beards are fucking disgusting.

>"Soyboy"
>posting on Sup Forums
How are them titties, user? Pudgy?

You know it's weird. The developers still haven't understood that you don't have reinvent the wheel every time, or at least you shouldn't try fix what isn't broken. But maybe this is a monkey paw wish. Something what the industry really could do fix though is the horrible writing. They blow money into shit like no tommorow but then cheap out on the actual story.

do you make games?

I would like something like Jagged Alliance 2, but a little more cleaned up. Doesn't even have to be 3d.

When you make a new game you have to reinvent everything from the ground up.
Just saying.

Story matters very little in videogames user.

how about a 1d game with no pause button and menu?

>making a wheel from scratch means you are re-inventing it

No user.

Or you could just reuse the quake 3 engine...

>all white people
but I thought diversity was why games was bad?

>Soyboy
This shit needs to stop. It's as gross sounding as Soulsborne.

Like a book? It should feel a little more interactive than that I suppose.

wow that's a cute girl at the edge of the disc in the picture haha

Evas are 10

>Like a book?
>1d

How dumb are you?

It doesn't help, but most of the times the soyboys are behind the faux diversity where they put in black girls with afros as wehrmacht soldiers or whatever, in order to virtue signal to other soyboys.

Nah. Fuck off.
Shitting on EA is always justified.

evangelion didn't end with teddy bears fighting space nazis

no it ended with a bunch of people clapping.

If you want to go all anal about your screen is 3d as well, does this mean this post is 3d?

>America

butthurt soyim detected

you haven't seen the ending then

that's pretty small

I am confused, does this mean Sup Forums is going to try to make AAA games?

You all see how shit agdg and the game dev threads on Sup Forums are right?

it's just another cuck, which also was a garbage meme word

Why do they all do the open mouth thing

Smiling?

Video games don't need a revolution, just a general crash of the market, then the cancer will flee from videogames.

It's caled shouting out loud.

user, I hope you understand the implication here. If you want games to be good again, you must reject EVERY cancer. You cannot pick and choose what you want. That means the following:

>no forced diversity
>no DLC period, unless it's free. Yes, this even includes expansion packs because devs got greedy and ruined it for everyone, so now they can't even charge for that
>no more politics
And this is where Sup Forums will definitely get their panties in a bunch.
>no sex fanservice or waifu characters
>no story heavy games. Not a single game can have over an hour of cutscenes, no matter how much gameplay there is. For example, games like Bayonetta and Final Fantasy instantly go in the trash because it has cutscenes, quick time events, and all that disgusting filth
>no emotional characters. No crying, no temper tantrums, nothing. That filth belongs on tumblr
>every single game must have a good singleplayer. Multiplayer only games need to be regulated, if not culled entirely. At the very least they need to be free 2 play so you can be punished by having a bunch of kids on your team. That'll teach you to shun singleplayer
>no more casual games. Every single game that comes out must be difficult, and it must berate the player for playing on easier difficulties. Think of the bow from I wanna be the guy.

Just for starters.

>2017
>being gay
why?

>not swapping the last two episodes with the movie

How the fuck did Horizon Zero Dawn get in so many TGA nominations?

The absolute state of gaffers in 2017

The only peds allowed on Sup Forums are the ones attracted to cartoon girls

Honestly I feel kind of bad for those devs. They lied a fuck ton but I still feel bad for some reason. Why Sup Forums?

Need to be 18 to use this site bud

>No more forced deversity!
>No more lootboxes!
>No more season passes!
>No more propaganda!
play japanese games

They're grown men who think they're still children.

No man should ever have to make a face like that.

No, soulsborne is something soyboys say

Why is Japan so based when it comes to that shit? Why can't Americans tell whiners to fuck off?

What is your post even trying to say?

wut

Welcome to Sup Forums

You're free to stay, as long as you promise to leave your nu-male, soyboy ways to yourself. This isn't neogaf.

why so serious?

There are even more LGBT characters and diverse characters in Japanese games than in the West, the difference is that in their culture it's unbecoming to be an unbearable loudmouth whiny faggot. And yes I'm including both the SJWs and the antiSJWs in the West who regularly embarrass themselves by making too big a deal out of this shit.
Progressives in the Western gaming world wouldn't have to be so obnoxious if there weren't so many retards shitting themselves over every gay or black female character in games, and vice versa. The shitflinging makes the whole situation unbearable and it's something that just doesn't happen in Japan. Both sides in the West amplify the other.

The overworld is amazing. Let's give that credit at least.

It's called adulthood, user. Enthusiasm like that over a blank CD should be reserved for children and the mentally retarded.

Imagine if firemen made a face like that every time they put out a fire.

Why can't both sides just fuck off and just let devs make games?

miohub

Sup Forums, why do you insist on grouping these issues together? Don't you see that monetization schemes and diversity are entirely separate things? You'll get a lot more people on board if you drop the butthurt about women and minorities and just focus on something that no one likes, having to pay extra to get the full game.

It's funny how all those "reasonable" people in GG were only concerned that devs were going to be FORCED to include liberal elements in order to get good reviews. GG wanted devs to feel safe making whatever they wanted. GG was respectful of these artists.

But then when it turned out many devs were putting progressive stuff into games not because they were pressured but because they actually WANTED to all these faggots start crying even harder. Disingenuous faggots.

They're cheering holy shit Sup Forums when was the last time you were happy?

>soyboy
>neogaf still trying to push their meme on Sup Forums because 'nu-male' triggers them
Kill yourselves.

>Implying soy is responsible for all this
This is your brain on Sup Forums

Nobody is butthurt about women and minorities just because it's women and minorities. It's that shoving down your throat part that pisses me off personally, doesn't matter if it's games or movies. I just don't like being manipulated like that because it feels like brainwashing, which it is.

>IT'S BOTH SIDES GUYS!
>LOOK AT ME I'M THE SANE MIDDLE-GROUND!
Literally all the leftards had to do was stop agendapushing. Instead they doubled-down after GG. I hope they're happy.

Heres (you)'re response, pleb

Movie is shit. Last two episodes are better.

>NOBODY IS BUTTHURT ABOUT WOMEN AND MINORITIES
>I just get mad whenever a woman or a minority shows up in anything because I'm smart enough to know that's cultural marxism and just looking at a mixed race person is brainwashing and I'm not falling for it

>Nobody is butthurt about women and minorities just because it's women and minorities.
Yes, yes you are. Acknowledge this, accept it, and then let go of it. That's one thing less to worry about.

>no actual counterpoint
>pepe
Whatever happened to your glorious exodus, guys?

>STOP PUSHING YOUR AGENDA
>I'm not sure what you're referring to? I'm just trying to live my life here. Why are you harassing me?
>WOW ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STOP BUT NOOOOO, LOOK WHAT YOU'RE FORCING ME TO DO NOW

>Don't you see that monetization schemes and diversity are entirely separate things?
I honestly don't

Cucked soyboy nu-males. There I said it. Mutated, twisted freaks that were raped and poisoned mentally and physically, to the point of becoming hermaphrodites. They don't even realize it, because it's all they know.

Grown men shouldn't cheer like that. No wonder society is so degenerate.

Let this shit industry sink.
Let them try to outjew their costumers until people find something better to do.

And that is why you are doomed to lose. Get a grip, user. I'll stand with you against the worst excesses of the industry, just as soon as you stop caring about stupid shit. Until then, you're wasting your time.

>no actual counterpoint
>Look he posted pepe!
(You)

>Soyboy
>le personal Sup Forums army
>Bandwagoning
>Caring about the vidya "community"
How Reddit can a post get

Nah, I'm really not. I just see through the tricks. If they would force japanese stereotypes into western games to the point of having rice hat wearing motherfuckers being shoved into my face constantly, I would complain about japs. But I don't, because japs don't do that. Not only that, if japs want jap games they just make those themselves. They don't ask western developers to pander to them.

My issue is that this forced diversity isn't organical it's just corporate astro turf and virtue signaling.

Another stellar post there user. Care to actually try change my opinion while you're here? Or maybe you can just (You) again.

I dont get it. Soy sauce is delicious. Why the hate?

I honestly don't care what you think. If you can't see what's in-front of you, and feel the need to react the way you do when it's pointed out, then theres no point in discussing the ills of the industry.

If you seriously think it's "stupid shit", you deserve the current state of the industry and all the shilling, gross profiteering, and hamfisted politics that come with it.

In all fairness, both the east and west have skewed priorities when it comes to diversity and women. They either make them man hating #BLM assholes, or blatant shallow waifu bait. It all needs to be thrown in the trash.

>I just see through the tricks
Is the trick "if a minority is in a japanese game, it's fine - but if a minority shows up in a western game, it's brainwashing and manipulation and corporate astro turf and virtue signalling"? Am I close?

>Nah, I'm really not. I just see through the tricks.
There are no tricks, user. You can spew all the buzzwords you want but in the end it all boils down to trying to justify why seeing minorities in video games make you froth at the mouth.

There is no such thing as "forced" diversity.

It pumps you full of estrogen.