You should be able to solve this

You should be able to solve this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Pilgrimage_to_Mount_Kand#Mount_Kand_Shrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you have to answer the riddle if he's going to fight you anyway?

he expects you to answer it wrong I guess

The Orc, the Khajit is the only one that is not lying.

It's always the Altmer's fault, one way or another.

Given the rules of the riddle, the Orc is guilty.
But you should kill the Dunmer anyway.

>the Khajit is the only one that is not lying.

So this riddle was propaganda?

The slave is lying. That it would accuse its master of its own sin is proof enough.

All riddles in TES since Arena are popular riddles known for decades. But if i was living under a rock, assuming that i am a character in game, then by using probabilities, Dunmer is x2 more likely to be guilty.

If Altmer is right, then Dunmer is guilty.
If Dunmer is right, then Khajiit is guilty.
If Orc is right, then any of the remaining 3 are guilty, with 2 accusing Dunmer.
If Khajiit is right, then it's Dunmer again.

Kill the Dumner stealth archers, FUCK THE THALMOR

Here's a real brain teaser

The Atronach was slain by another Atronach.

This is the conclusion I came to as well. Can someone break down exactly how the riddle depicts that it's the Orc?

The Dunmer is the only right option.

spell

You will slay me with your sword.

You're telling the truth that he will slay you with his sword, but since that's how you're asking to die honestly, he'd want to use a spell to do it.

nigga ain't got no sword

By not being a brainlet.

The orc did it because that's the solution which doesn't contradict things.
Altmer lies therefore the dunmer dindu nuffin.
Dunmer lies therefore the khajiit dindu nuffin.
Orc lies therefore he did do sumfin.
Khajiit tells the truth therefore the dunmer is a lying s'wit.

The rules say only one statement can be true. Because the dun and khaj have opposite states, one of them must be true and the other false.

The Alt blames the Dun. (A Falsehood)
The Dun blames the Khaj. (True or False)
The Orc did not do it. (A Falsehood)
The Dun is lying. (True or False).

There are two outcomes on if the Dunmer is lying or not, but regardless the orc is already guilty. Now if the Dunmer is speaking the truth, and the Khaj a falsehood (thus, the Dunmer is not lying), then both the orc and the khaj are guilty. But there's only one choice, so this doesn't work. If the Dunmer speaks a falsehood, then the Khaj is innocent, and the Khaj speaks truth when he calls the Dunmer a liar.

This satisfies all restrictions. The orc is guilty.

Lassst riddle actually it was the first one

Did you miss the whole last part of the riddle?
If the Dunmer is guilty then all three of the others are telling the truth, which is wrong, you double N'wah

It can't be the Orc telling the truth because it would mean:
>Altmer is lying about Dunmer, therefore Dunmer is innocent
>Dunmer is lying about Khajiit, therefore Khajiit is innocent
>Khajiit is lying about Dunmer lying, i.e. Dunmer is telling the truth, which means the Dunmer is correct in accusing the Khajiit
So you end up with the Khajiit being both innocent and guilty.

So we know the Orc is lying by process of elimination since we started with the assumption that the Orc was telling the truth first. But otherwise starting from scratch I looked at the Dunmer first because he was referred to by 2 parties and worked backwards in a similar method to above.

Aren't these in that one book of riddles?
Did the atronachs all read the book?

That's fucking adorable, I've never met these guys.

Makes sense, I overlooked the last part.

Rude.

If anyone but the Orc is telling the truth, the Orc is lying and therefore has done it. If the Orc is telling the truth then the Khajiit is lying in saying the Dunmer is lying but if the Orc is telling the truth then the Dunmer has to be lying so it is illogical in this situation.

I don't even know what the subject is in the last two lines.

Only one answer for all of these. Purge all non human filth.

it's lead

Lead
Yellow Book of Riddles, bitch

Ebony is black
Glass isn't heavy
Daedric is red

So either Lead or Iron

First two are lead as in lead poisoning, the last two are lead as in I'm leading a horse to water right now, so please drink.

That's it. Cut out the obvious one. Then last two lines are wordplay which should spell out which of the last two it clearly is.

Drop the pretentious bullshit, it means nothing, and is made to rhyme with lead.

You replying to there right person, champ?

>tfw feel when you can't figure out a stupid pun so you instead come up with some twisted world view where lead, ahead and steed all rhyme.

does anyone have any experience with gf mods
I think the enchanter lady at my telvanni stronghold and I have a real connection

>it means nothing
It's a riddle. If it means nothing there is no answer.

orc, read yellow book of riddles

If say sword it is paradoxical. Same thing as "this statement is false". If he wasn't going to use a sword it's a lie but since I lied he's going to kill me with the sword so it's true so he will then kill me with a spell but then I'm lying so he'll kill me with a sword but then I'm truthing again etc. I'm assuming this is meant to trip him up and then u attack him? Or do you just have to answer honestly and take the spell kill

It's the Dunmer

Altmer says Dunmer did it
Dunmer says Kajiit did it
Orc says he didn't do it
Khajiit says Dunmer is lying

If the Altmer is lying then everyone else is telling the truth therefore no one did it, but there is 1 lier and 1 killer so this is not it.

If the Dunmer is lying then the Altmer, Orc, and Kajiit is telling the truth and there is 1 lyer and 1 killer and this would work.

If the orc is lying then then the Altmer must be lying too or there are 2 killers and there is only 1 killer and 1 lier therefore this would not work.

If the Khajiit is lying then the Dunmer and Khajiit must've done it or there are more than one liers and this would not work.

Retards
>en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Pilgrimage_to_Mount_Kand#Mount_Kand_Shrine
>The key to this riddle is the Khajiit's statement. If the Khajiit is telling the truth, then that means the Dunmer is lying, but if the Khajiit is lying, then that means the Dunmer must be telling the truth; either the Khajiit or the Dunmer must be the truth teller. Since it's now confirmed that neither the Altmer nor the Orc are telling the truth, then the Dunmer must be innocent, and the Orc must have killed Zedias-soko. The answer to this riddle is that the Orc did it.
You are as dumb as a Nord if you chose any Dunmer or Altmer.

>quick save
>randomly pick an option
>if it's not the right one, quick load
>rinse and repeat until you get the right one

Khajiit, they are natural criminals

You're going to have to try again, my man. The riddle asks you to solve it for one truth, not one lie.

Never mind. The Orc did it. I read there was 1 lier when there was only 1 truth teller.

fuck you

This whole thread has been privileged racist Nord assholes accusing the Dunmer for no reason other than "bash the ash".

Exactly.
Altmer always blame the Dunmer.
Dunmer was telling the truth.
Orc would've claimed his kill.
Khajiit are dirty sand cats that lie, of course he did it.

Orc, that one is easy

Sword

Lead

Lead. Last two lines make it very obvious.

You can't Iron, Daedric or ebony a horse.

You can lead one, however.

You could also glass one. But, I don't think they intend it that way.

The Orc. The only one who could be telling the truth without causing a paradox is the Khajit

You didn't understand the last part.
>If the khajit is telling the truth, then the Dunmer is lying.
There is no double lie in what the dunmer is saying. The khajit only points out that the Dumìnmer is lying by saying that the khajit did it.

Sword. that is easy

He was pointing out the contradiction if we assumed the Khajiit was lying to show it wasn't an option.

>59 fps
Got enough mods there, buddy?

The wisdom that the riddle is imparting unto the players is that, when being accused of something, blame someone else for it, don't claim innocence.