I love my Switch

I love my Switch.

ok

Why do you only have 2 games?

>PEGI

FUCKING GET OUT THIS AN AMERICAN BOARD REEEEEE

About 56% of this board is American at best.

I love my Switch too :)

Cant wait for breastblade

Just got it yesterday and I like to finish a game before getting another. I also bought Snipperclips to play with my gf.

How is snipperclips? I'm considering getting it to play with a friend, but it seems like it will only take a short time to complete and move on to something else.

OBSESSED

HYPE

Me too bruh.
Got arms yesterday and I can say between the gameplay and designs that it is an absolute delight.
Probably not worth the $40 they charge for a physical retail version

lucky you, I've been nothing but disappointed with mine. still prefer my 3ds

Snipperclips is a great social game. Best played with girls. Don't try and play it with any of your dudebro mates for fuck sake.

One of the best multiplayer games this gen. get it digital and save some coin

>Have Wii U
>Buy Zelda for it
>Beat Zelda
>No games on Switch
>Mario comes out
>Beat Mario
>Buy Splatoon
>Can't go online because of restrictive college wifi
Disappointment fills my heart

Goddamn I love the artwork on the DOOM case. Too bad I finished the game a couple weeks ago on PC so no reason for me to buy it for Switch

Based grey switch.

Very fun and charming game, the plus version has more content, get it, play with gf/friends.

>played with girls
>your dudebro mates
normies get out

can I only charge the switch with the dock or would any phone charger work? also can the switch output it's display to a larger screen without the dock?

2technical4me m8

Sorry if me getting pussy upsets you bro. Maybe I shouldn't tell you about the time I put a joy con in a girl's cunny. Godbless that ice cube tech.

> bruh
> based
Only nonwhites prefer gray cons = confirmed

cool story bruh

And now you are trying too hard

I mean say if I go on vacation and I want to play it on TV, does that mean I have to bring the dock as well? that doesn't sound very portable

A phone charger will work as long as it's at least 15w and has a USB-C cable.

ree I’m so mad, lol
fucking normies and their petty “brains” haha

No you need the dock.

Trust it is quite portable, the dock weights next to nothing and it only needs two cables, HDMI and power.

>Physical Snipperclips
What

Sorry to disappoint nigga but I'm as white as they come. Got the switch refurbished so I didn't have a choice in color but grey is the least autistic one to play in public.

thanks

Nice false flag there, eurobsessed.

Yeah they simultaneously released a physical along with the expansion that includes said expansion

I like my games in physical format, I like to have a visible collection.

Perfect Couple game
Me and my girl play this, MK8 and Rabbids funny enough.

>nigga but I'm as white
lol
> refurbished so I didn't have a choice in color
poorfag + sour grapes
>grey is the least autistic one to play in public
normalfag

verdict: 100% americuck

>LE GF!!!!!!! XD
kill yourself

Got mine from amazon warehouse for 270 including tax so saved about 60 bucks
Got the 80 bucks 256 gb when it was on sale.
It was firmware 2.11 or some shit. Got a free month subscription of gamefly, got pokken to update it to 3.0
Return pokken and cancel gamefly subscription and tuck away my switch in the box

Just have to play the waiting game of 2 years for homebrew and piracy

Are there even any white people left in United States of Africa? Why are they all manlets?

Nice bait, have a (You). :^)

Is paperclippers good? been looking for a nice 2p game on the switch

I finished both mario and zelda so i sold my switch.

Just use the AC adapter that plugs into the dock.

i bought a used one and sold it allready again
at least i didnt lose any money

see

Sexually suggestive party nongame for normies

Why do the Snipperclips characters constantly make lewd faces?

I wish I didn't get the neons. But it was on sale and it's all the gay Ebay seller had left. Supposed to come with Splatoon 2 aswell, they sent me Mario Kart. Not a fun time bros.

I'm going to get a switch, what kind of screen protector do you guys have? Does the dock still scratch the screen?

Also, how does the dock work? Do most people play with it docked so that it shows up on their TV, or do most people really carry around this tablet thing. I feel like with mario odyssey or breath of the wild you would want it on a big tv, not a tablet. Do you use both at the same time? I just don't really understand how you're supposed to play it.

Because it only has two games.

Incorrect amigo, 50% obsessed, 50% canadabro.
>He doesn't play his switch in public because he knows he's handsome
>He spends $80 when he doesn't have to for the same product
>He prefers neon blue and red to a subtle matte grey

>cunny
You do know that this is a pedo term for pussy, right?
Is there something you want to tell us user?

>for the same product
It’s not the same if it’s used
I can understand how this concept might be seen as racist to americucks
>80 dollars is a lot
lol

As far as I know the scratching was an on-release problem. Other things - no idea since I don't own Switch

I just bought one with super mario Odyssey.
Must arrive during the weekend.
Is there anything worth getting from the nintendo eshop?

Just make sure the screen protector you get is glass, tempered if possible. You can get 2-packs for $10 no problem on Amazon.

Dock is consistently connected to tv, it's just HDMI and AC. You pop the tablet in and out of it whenever you want, you can just take it around the house or outside, dock is literally just a port to the TV, all the tech is in the tablet. Haven't played BotW but Mario is a game with enough content that sometimes you wanna keep playing in bed or laying down on the couch as opposed to purely on the TV. It's just nice to have the option.

I do too what game should I buy? Arms or splatoon2 ?

First console I've owned since the Playstation 2, love it. The wait for Xenoblade 2 is killing me.

Used and refurbished ain't the same m8.
$80 is the price of a new game here, and if I can get a "free" game by choosing refurbished at the checkout and get a perfectly functioning console, why not save the cash.

Most of the people I know with arms feel it is just a glorified tech demo. Dunno since I don't own it. Splatoon looks pretty cool if online play is your thing.

>Used and refurbished ain't the same m8
lol that’s why they’re cheaper right

>They're the same price so they're the same
Different process entirely with refurbished. don't even know what you're trying to prove, your original point was that I'm not white I guess?
Gonna play some Arms

Arms is a blast with a friend, but Splatoon 2 has better online so it depends on what you're looking for.

Splatoon 2

If you like shooters, Splatoon. If you're a fightan player, ARMS.
Pretty simple choice that depends on personal preference.

If you want a game with split-screen play, get ARMS. Otherwise, Splatoon.