Untitled

!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aru39jfXCRI
youtube.com/watch?v=hPACV_MBW_0
rathena.org/board/topic/109823-ragnarok-online-complete-offline-pack-2017-make-your-ro-server-in-less-then-5-minutes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poring card

Is tihs pokemon?

nani!?

>baphomet_party_wipe_card_drop.jpg

That feeling when you saw that on the upper part of the screen.
>Extinguishing the entire Zerom nation for this
shit, nothing happens.
>Kill a fucking matyr out of boredom

!

Those where good fucking times, this has to be the best mmorpg ever made.

Quick V post your mains and their builds

Agi/crit with assassin set SinX, infiltrator with the paper + 2x platinum shotel with hydra and the paper card

>played RO in a 20x server
>invited a friend new to the game
>he liked it alright and has a blast with his archer
>he CASUALLY mentions a few weeks later that he got a card of a poring with wings but he gave it to some female priest that buffed him a few times
l still call him out for his retardery after all these years

Moneybags whitesmith with a bunch of +10 Luna Kaligo with different shit.
So little people did the Geffenia quest that it was a joy to go and farm there

Alchemist sitting at a spawn point while my vanilmirth farms exp

Ooh those mvp champs solt their mothers for one of those, was fun to see all the money WS jews made with them.

tfw I was always poor and was always wasting the money in EDP's, I was full equip tho excluding Orc Hero card

I once played an Official server that disabled all card drops

FS Heal- & Buffslut.

>is a Drops card

Wasn't afk farming banned in your server?

D..did you used a female hp?

>D..did you used a female hp?
yes

Anyone have this image? It's been a long time since I've seen it

I want to go back guys...

I always used an f assassin because the attck animation looks smoother people talked with me and wanted to buy me things, it was absolutely disgusting

I don't remember much about the last time I played RO normally (no "kill poring to get billion of levels" rates and stuff like that), but my last character was a combo monk/champion stacking everything with AGI on it. I fucking loved the combo skills, even though it wasn't the best build for this class.
Never played renewal but at least they added new combo skills to monk's third class. I wonder if they are cool too.

It's always useful to have one or two of those in the kafra, could be way worse.

my nigga i had the same build

>Play a w/o @autoloot, old days
>Tank the GTB mob
>Friend drops Poring Card
>GTB loot it

Classic

nah how the fuck else are you gonna grind on single client servers

>even though it wasn't the best build for this class.

If you maximize it with barrage fist, take advantage of the fact that raging palm has a cooldown based on aspd and try to fit in snap for pvp pourposes the combo or combo ashura champ becomes pretty viable.

>Never played renewal but at least they added new combo skills to monk's third class. I wonder if they are cool too.

THey are not, not because the skills are not cool or something it's just that the whole renewall gameplay is retarded and things such as "player skill" or "build variety dissapear"
Revolving aroung root, quadruple, raging trust, glaciar strike, chain crush combo and ashura it's just enough for variety and tons of fun.

In my server one gm went to culvert 4 and droped a GTB in front of the golden jewy bug for a friend and in order to avoid the trade log of the gm's, the fucker got caught.

Well, you know my dude, going around with your homun, training ith him, using a fireblend, going to anubis and fighting by his side, I bet you where one of those who went with pic related instead of the cooly jelly.

Did you got lucky with your undershirt [1] or wasted like 20 m and many trips to Pasanas?

On the old official EU server a GM once spawned 32k treasure chests for some turk guild. I think the GM was turk himself.

go play idle poring everyone

not going to get fireblend so early in a lowrate server and no way my homun can tank that without shitload of pots

I actually prefer the jelly

I am, stuck at rb1 raising the fucking pets so I won't get fucked after rebirth

What's idle poring?

Yeah, I heard that Renewal's gameplay sucked hard. That's too bad.
I still want to give it a go, but not on an actual server. There is a "install'n'play" server pack for offline play, I think I will pick it up someday to test all renewal shit.

Do you have the site to try that?

>this thread again

fuck that gay shit

theres work put into those 3d models though
why the fuck did it end up being a shitty mobile game

So are you ready?
youtube.com/watch?v=aru39jfXCRI

youtube.com/watch?v=hPACV_MBW_0

Fuck you for giving me nostalgia feels, OP.

The hell is that?

>0.01%
Ugh. I remember farming for a Creamy Card with my Merchant. It was on that map near Geffen with Stainers, Creamies and the Raccoons. Smokies? Anyway, it took ages. Teleport Clip was great though.

I never really got to the really really high level stuff, so I probably don't know true pain like bosses.

*blocks your cast*

rathena.org/board/topic/109823-ragnarok-online-complete-offline-pack-2017-make-your-ro-server-in-less-then-5-minutes/
Apparently it works for both renewal and pre-renewal in the same installation, just need to swap the main client.exe files. Hopefully it is as easy as Phantasy Star Online's server emulation. I love to mess around with item databases.

FemAlch best girl.

hurr

Basically WoE Professor with land protector, dispel and WoE asura Champion.

>tfw

>GM's being able to create items
>GM's being able to drop or trade items
It's like they are asking for it.