Is this Battlefront 2 fiasco proof you should never, ever listen to these guys and their opinions...

Is this Battlefront 2 fiasco proof you should never, ever listen to these guys and their opinions? They simply won't ever be satisfied, they are a bunch of angry communist soyboys who project their own self loathing onto everything.

News flash: Reddit is actually right this time

The industry is a mess though. Reddit is probably the biggest asshole of the internet.

Why do you keep making the same fucking thread? What the fuck is wrong with you?

If they destroy EA I don't care.

you realize this site has been mostly reddit users for a few years now, right? le sekrit klub is one of the most popular sites in the world and this is one of the most popular boards.

Stop making this same thread and go away

>mfw reddit is now a better place than Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is so contrarian they're unironically going to start defending EA and their anti-consumer practices because Reddit is shitting on them

>Sup Forums: "FUCK MICROTRANSACTIONS! FUCK EA!"
>Reddit: "WE HATE THEM TOO!"
>Sup Forums in response: "So what if I support microtransactions? They're all fucking Reddit? I'm just gonna buy loot crates just to spite you."

this is the first time I've made a thread on this board

>defending EA
shiggy diggy do

Reddit has slowly been changing over the past year or so. That's because a lot of us have started using it as a way to fuck with normal people.

Expect to see more of it in the future.

Gotta love the one time Reddit outdoes Sup Forums, and Sup Forums immediately shits on them for it.

>ever being satisfied with EA’s pitiful attempts at placating
There’s a soyboy around, alright

JEW JEW JEW JEW

>not wanting companies to ream you in the ass and refusing to buy their shit-tier product is communism
whoah...so this is the power of... anarcho-capitalism... wow
Get gassed, you filthy kike.

>Sup Forums - Video Games

They are whining themselves into irrelevance thqh.

lmao

>le sekrit klub
found the plebbitor, le kill yourself
>project their own self loathing onto everything.
you just described Sup Forums

even a broken clock is right twice a day OP, it doesn't take a giant intellect to see through EA's bullshit

Seriously, it's pathetic the shit show that Sup Forums has become. Sup Forums is a hell of a drug.

fuck off you false flagging faggot. boycotting is a basic tenet of capitalism. no one owes ea their currency. they have the right to do what they are doing

We don't like these dicksuckers either, OP would be kindly shown to the ovens on Sup Forums even by other lolbertarians.

>soyboy

Why the fuck did everybody start using this word? Are we saying this now instead of numale?

Sure thing

free market, fuck boy. If you don't like it don't buy it. Boycotting corporations is just some gamer gate tier shit from butthurt bernie sanders fans

kill yourself, neogaf. Sup Forumseddit is home of the false flag threads. that's all you little faggots do. the majority of the "Sup Forums" threads you see are neogaf and redditors such as yourself

wtf i love anti-consumer practices in videogames now

I prefer bugman but all three are basically interchangeable.

its strange that reddit used to be a place where you posted feel good memes that couldnt possibly offend anyone purely for upvotes, while Sup Forums occasionally did some good between the shitposting but now Reddit leads the charge stopping paid mods and shitting on EA while people here post the dumbest shit they can purely for (you)s

>free market, fuck boy. If you don't like it don't buy it.

Thirsty Star Wars fanboy detected.

Yes, enjoy your future where player progression is fucking tied behind a fucking paywall you stupid faggot.

>waaa I'm poor and demand to be treated the same as actual paying customers

Your pic shows Reddit, but all I read from your OP is Sup Forums itself.