Assassin's Creed is the GOTY of the year

>Assassin's Creed is the GOTY of the year

Are you enjoying it Sup Forums?

Very much so. I’m near the end of the main story and I don’t want it to end, so I’m just having fun exploring and finding all the Circles and Tombs and other shit. This game is comfy as fuck.

Wrong board, YLYL are on Sup Forums

It's an alright game, with a retarded story, shitty voice actor and gimmicky RPG mechanics but it plays well.

It looks good and loads of shit to do.

How many hours have you been playing? I'm at 36 hours and I just killed the Crocodile. I hope there's not much in the desert areas because I'm getting a bit tired of chasing question marks.

Why is the story retarded? If we take away the modern day stuff it's no more retarded than Horizon Zero Dawn.

Fuck off shills

Posting in a shill thread.

are the soldiers you fight in this game roman or greek? i don't get it.

>it's no more retarded than Horizon Zero Dawn

They are both retarded.

Not exactly sure but probably around the same as you. I can’t hunt question marks forever without burning out, so I tend to go exploring for an hour, then stop and do a side quest, then go exploring for an hour, then stop and do a side quest, etc. I’m also fully completing Tombs and Hideouts and Forts as I come across them.

It's sad what has happened to a once great franchise

I'm not really far into it but so far the character development is nothing but "I'm the Medjay and muh son"

I dont know a single person that played this game. As far as i know, it doesnt even exist.

hmm, wonder why they'd develop a character they want to base a trilogy on hmmmmmmmm

Yeah, I hate it when a dev takes an extra year to somewhat reinvent a franchise and make it one of the best games in the series. Fucking assholes.

>still playing ac after black flag
Y tho

Who thought egypt was a good idea? I cant think of a more dull scenario

>GOGOTY

Rogue and Unity are good, you closeted faggot.

This is the first AC game I’ve ever played and I love it! Gotta admit I’m skipping most of the cutscenes but I’m having so much fun doing all the side quests and bandit camps and extra shit. This game is fun as heck.

Nah

It will be Breath of the Wild, you delusional, mental soy boy.

No other game ever had a chance.

>birthplace of western civilization
>dull scenario

go eat some mc donalds you stupid faggot

>thinking ninty is going to win when geoff is bought and paid for by sony

Lmao

Im waiting for it to get cracked so I can pirate it just for the photo mode, man I spent more time in photo mode in MadMax than actually playing, and the photo mode mod for TW3, I love that shit.

Except Ezio had a good character development from start to finish in AC 2. Brotherhood and Revelations were a great addition to it and the overall story.

AC:O also retcons a lot of the previous AC titles.

I wonder if some PCfriends are -this- desperate?

Unironically yes. 80hrs in and will pass 100 easely. Planning to clear all ? marks since it's so fun to explore shit in game.

>birthplace of western civilization
>not greece

Who do you think Greeks are? The pharaohs from the old kingdom left Giza and settled in what is today Athens.

Story was shit tho. Aya was fine at start, but became cringy and a walking "worst feminism cliches" during 2nd half. Fucking ruined. Killing Caesar was at least satisfying.

WE

So this game flopped right?

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SHIT

>Greece came before Egypt
>Egypt isn't where the first ever city existed
>The Nile wasn't a huge factor in the development of agriculture

>Killing Caesar was at least satisfying.

B-But Caesar was killed by Brutus. Isn't AC supposed to be historically correct?

Unironically the best open world RPG I've played since The Witcher 3.

I was at about 50 hours when I finished the main story, however I did a fair amount of the side stuff, trying to clear each low level area before moving on (still skipped a few).
I've tried to leave most of the tombs/pyramids unexplored, so I can do them last as a kind of treat, since they've been my favourite part so far. Ubisoft Club statistics section says I'm at 83% completion, but I've still got 4 or 5 zones I haven't even discovered yet, and a few zones where I've done nothing but the main story quests.

Egypt can be the birthplace of civilization, along with Persia, but WESTERN civilization started with the Greeks.

>5 creedbux have been added to your uplay account

The story goes that Brutus and the others did the stabbing themselves but they almost definitely hired assassins

The game implies that Aya stabs him first, which causes the rest of the senate including Brutus to slaughter him.

He did, but the first stab belonged to Aya.

WE

>tfw not a single trap in the pyramids

feels bad

they should have added some fire, poison, etc. traps

How does it run on the PS4?

>I cant think of a more dull scenario
How about 18th century america

Now that they focused so much on Aya and Ubi saw that journalists suck the dick of female game characters they are going to make the next character a female right?

egypt isn't the birthplace of western civilization. greece and rome is. egypt's culture also basically disappeared as they became a hellenistic state when ptolemy declared himself pharaoh in 305 bc. after that the romans took over

Egypt is in the 'west', you know that right?
It was also the first one to have civilisation
Therefore it was where civilisation in the west was born aka the birthplace of western civilisation

what a bunch of bullshit falsifying of history

Smooth 30fps. Haven't seem much frame rate drops, only in Memphis.

the only reason ac3 is hated is because a bunch of butthurt britshits. slaughtering lobsterback cunts from the trees with my hatchet was fun

W E
E

>Rome
You mean Greece lite
Greece for the masses
Greece for dummies

Opinion disregarded

This is my one gripe so far with the few tombs I've explored. Well, that and the fact that they are too linear.

>there will never be an AC game set in pre-columbian south america
>you will never conquer machu picchu

When europeans talk about east and west, they're not literally drawing a line down the entire planet. Africa is not part of "western" civilization.

explore thise dicke bitche

I don't think you know what "Western civilization" means.

go away, retard. western civilization is roman civilization

Y'all were dickwashers

But some mouth-breathing faggot from West Virginia does?

With the rate they put out games, there probably will be, my dude.
The issue will be if it's any good.

This

he's not wrong you uneducated retards. egypt was westernized by greeks and romans and became a western european state. jesus christ yuro fucks really are retards

>game of the year of the year
what did he mean by this?

>GOTYOTY

:DDDD

Follow the whole discussion, he said that Egypt was the birth of Western Civilization, which isn't the case.

Egypt...home

>loads of shit to do
Such as? There's nothing to do in the game. Especially when compared to any other AC game. It's a big, boring mess with a shitty story and unlikable characters.

Sure, faggot

>i didn't scroll up
so i guess i'm the retard then. fuck. yes, it's not the case, but egypt did become part of western civilization later. maybe he's confused

I don't think they do because the only stuff you would have to fight is wooden clubs and a bow + arrow.

But maybe one where the Spanish arrive would work.

Or where you help Simon Bolivar liberate South America. Could be great.

at least it was until I fucked it up

Incorrect, Western Civilisation is English
America, Europe, Australia, it's all British derivatives

still waiting for that answer.

>fill your game with collectables
>"REEEEEEEEEE AssCreed just pads the game by making you collect things over and over"
>Don't fill the game with any collectables and allow you to explore and find treasure/loot/history/lore by yourself
>"REEEEEEEEEE there's nothing to do this game is boring"

But if you need a shiny marker on the map in order to find something to do, there's still;
>Chariot racing
>Gladiator arena fighting
>Hunting/taming animals
>Solve riddle scrolls
>Dozens of side quests
>Visit different vendors to buy outfits/mounts
>Clear guard/bandit/roman outposts
>Kill the Phylakes
Off the top of my head. Likely other shit I forgot.

Did I just get baited?

oh god fuck off, limey. the usa isn't english. it modeled itself on the roman republic

I'm not confused, the alternative to Western Civilisation is Eastern Civilisation and since Egypt sure as shit isn't Eastern Civilisation it must be Western
You fuckers are the ones going by arbitrary definitions

>play game for 54 hours

>"waaaaah there's nothing to do"

it colonised America because it didn't want to pay tax on tea, everything else is irrelevant

>english common law
>asserting rights as englishmen
No matter how much ineffectual Roman window-dressing the slobbering yanks put on their state, it was still a fundamentally English entity.

>USA
>Colonised by the British
>Declare independence
>REEEE WE WEREN'T BRITISH
Americans
Fucking hell

pc soy boys complain about sony walking simulators but they play the most mediocre walking simulator every year

Is that why it's Senate is just as useless and corrupt
You're supposed to learn from the mistakes of the past Seppo, not repeat them

british isn't an ethnicity. it's a nationality. the colonies were british. a war was fought and the colonies ceased being british and became the united states of america. i know they like gloss over the american revolutionary war in britburger history classes

>>Chariot racing
4 "races" that take under 2 minutes each to complete.

>>Gladiator arena fighting
The entire game is fighting.

>>Hunting/taming animals
Just killing random animals, more like. Once you have the materials you need, you never do it again.

>>Solve riddle scrolls
Yeah great riddles. "I am by the boat." Then you get the same shit you get from everything else in the game. A random weapon.

>>Dozens of side quests
And they're all the same.

.>Visit different vendors to buy outfits/mounts
This is a stupid thing to say. Kill yourself. You don't even need to visit different ones as there's only like 15 things to buy.

>>Clear guard/bandit/roman outposts
oh wow. More combat. SURE IS STUFF TO DO.

>>Kill the Phylakes
No different than killing anyone else.

Dont forget fighting an elephant four times. Yeah man, great game with different names for doing the same one thing.

Of course British is an ethnicity. A white one. There are no black British for example.

Stop saying soy boy so much. You're going to ruin it for everyone.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WERE NEVER BRITISH REEEEEE
>AMERICA TEACHES HISTORY, WE TEACH IT GOOD
>REEEEE

yep, that's why, but the senate is slowly being exposed as the corrupt tyrannical fucks that they are to the american sheeple so all is not lost yet. america's greatest internal weakness is how spread out the country is and the low population density. it's hard to organize shit

I mean, you've clearly found plenty to do if you've put over 54 hours into the game.
The main story can be finished in well under 30 hours if you just focus on it and do minimal side-content to boost your level.

You shot yourself in the foot with that post.

Another great post, again, lacking any semblance of an answer. Yeah, we're done here.

fuck off you soap bar jew shill kike lampshade

they're white, that's all you need to know white boi. bend over

Origins is pure shit. only braindead 70 IQ niggers can enjoy a soulless empty world cash grab playing as a brown subhuman with a western African voice actor. ooga booga me from siwa lee me kill crocodil for U just lef me alon i cry for my chilren. I don't really care that they turned an original caucasian protagonist model into a modern day brown arab mutt that didn't even exist until post 7th-8th century and islamisation of antiquity Caucasian arabs which fucked their once great cultures based on cosmology, architecture, astrology and mathematics once they started race mixing with their nigger slaves on mass but the real deal breaker was giving that out-of-place and out-of-time time travelling Arab mutt in Egypt a NIGGER voice actor. literally what the fuck where these virtue signalling faggots and women """developers""" thinking?

>bunch of forgettable, worthless boring shit to do like in literally every other open world meme game
go play tennis in GTA V you faggot

Western is synonymous simply for white/european outside of the eastern bloc
Mediterranean Western Rome and Hellenic Greece is universally recognised as the birthplace of "western civilisation"
and no, the alternative isn't just "eastern civilisation" it's not binary, you don't just fall into one or the other. niggers chucking spears in the sub sahara for hundreds of thousands of years and doing absolutely nothing else outside of building mud huts out of shit don't fall into any conceivable form of "western civilisation" or "eastern civilisation" the same way Aztecs eating each other for thousands of years isn't "eastern civilisation". it's not one or the other dumb fuck retard

this has to be the hardest shilled game in all Sup Forums history. it's like clockwork. I wish Hitler genocided the kikes. 6 million too few

it's not though. a brown paki is just as british as you are. god save our german queen!

I haven't played AC since ACIV as I had quite a bit of franchise fatigue, but I'm actually interested in Origins. Do I need to play Unity/Syndicate/Rogue to understand what's going on in the modern-day story?

I have never claimed to be British. I'm German. Why would I claim to be a subhuman? Just stating facts.

Sup Forumstards are some of the most scared and insecure people I've ever seen.