Best path after leaving the great plateau? Never played a Zelda game

Best path after leaving the great plateau? Never played a Zelda game

boi
look around and run towards the most interesting thing you see.
play your video game.

go north west if you want to do the dungeon that gives you the most useful ability

The marker told you to defeat Ganon, right? Go to Hyrule castle.

Follow the main quest until you get to upgrade your slate abilities. Then do north west dungeon.

Also stamina is more important than health.

Follow the MQ until you've been to 2 villages to get the tablet upgraded. Then go where you want.

Doesn't mean you should ignore everything on the way though.

Look for Kakariko village.

Why would anyone want people to ruin one of the best exploratory experiences in gaming by telling them where to go?

Look at the horizon, see something interesting and just go out and get there.

>hey guys I'm playing a game that's meant to be about exploration and wonderment
>can you pleae tell me where to go so I can see all the best places in the least amount of time and not have to actually explore

You walk to an N64 and play OoT you fuck.

Seriously son, do what ever the fuck you want!
Only thing I can suggest is NOT letting the game to put a leash on you and let it drag you.

There is no best direction. Explore, ya dipshit.

There is no "best", they' re all equal.

Just look at something that catches your interest and go for it. That' s the beauty about this game. It' s all open.

go to hyrule castle

play by yourself

go do the rito for the most broken ability in the game

This is actually good advise, at least up until you get the champion's tunic since the main quest stuff nets you the camera, shiekah slate rune upgrades, and that blue tunic from all the promotional material which are all super useful. I made the mistake of doing the main quest stuff last and didn't get the camera until I was more than 3/4ths of the way through the game.

Do you get those just by following the main quest?

Also what good is the camera?

Canon path is Plateau -> Kakariko -> Zora -> Goron -> Rito -> Gerudo -> Hyrule Castle

Fun path is Plateau -> Kakariko -> Zora -> Rito -> Gerudo -> Goron -> Hyrule Castle

Pro path is Plateau -> Hyrule Castle

Kinda.
A lot.
Anyway, you should stop asking questions and play the game. Personally, I didn't even meet a single living human soul in the game before a good 20+ hours into it. Didn't visit Kakariko before 60 hours had passed.

THIS! The game is built to distract you from the main quest. If you go kill Ganon first you're much more free,

>at least up until you get the champion's tunic
Am I weird for only getting that thing like 100 hours into the game?

You can take pictures with it.

There is also an encyclopedia to fill of all the weapons,monsters and shit like that if you really want.

Did the fun path first and it was great but I'm sad because zora was clearly the best in terms of how it was presented and it set an unnatural precedent that was not very much met by the latter dungeons

I think the game has a bunch of flaws, like lack of enemy variety and no underground areas, but damn, they got exploration right. The first hours after leaving the Plateau are the most magical thing I've experienced in a long time. I remember looking at Lake Hylia and exploring that whole area... So fun...

The Camera is for filling out your hyrule compendium which you can tune to find whatever items you take pictures of. So if you take a picture of that sword you like your slate can be tuned to search for that sword instead of shrines. It's far better to start cataloging everything early than picking up the Camera at the tail end of the game if you ever want to fill it out.

Just go to Impa and follow that questline until you have the champion's tunic then you can just go out and do whatever.

I think its better to do Zora first because the go up waterfalls ability is invaluable to explore early on

Thanks everyone for the tips. Right now I'm exploring the area around Kakariko, killed some weird flying wizard.

Game is fun!

>what do i do in this childrens game?

God, millennial gamers are so retarded
Are you really THAT lost without a hand to guide you and a fucking GPS arrow over your head?

Yeah, I did Zora -> Goron -> Gerudo -> Rito and Zora clearly had the most build-up. Rito was meh as fuck, felt like you get to the divine beast in seconds, with no fanfare.

Homie it's just a question chill out jesus

It kind of fits the "I dont care about you" attitude of the Rito but yes it was still boring

>Also what good is the camera?
You need it to complete certain side quests.

When you leave the plateau, follow the breadcrumbs ghost king gives you, head to Kakariko Village, from there you will get new objectives like visiting Hateno to upgrade your tablet. Definitely do this. Returning to Kakariko again will open the memory quest which is essential the story of the game. From there do what you want. The game gently nudges you towards the north eastern divine beast first (the Zora one) but you can go anywhere.

The most popular order of beast is Zora/Goron/Rito/Gerudo. Visit new provinces as you travel, light the towera to fill in your map, from the top of each tower you will see at least one or two shrines.

Most importantly, don't rush it. Take your time and soak the world in and you will have a good time. Don't be in a rush to run all over the world like a madman. Chill out and explore each province and you'll have a better experience.

Wizrobe. They're usually elemental. If he has a fire rod, a single ice arrow kill him, if he has an ice rod, use a fire arrow etc. Try getting above him and use your glider to get the drop on him and use your slow-mo with your bow and arrow. They're pretty easy once you suss them.

Do whatever you want, that's the point of the game

>Switch event Zelda BotW trailer music doesn't play at any point during the game, not even during the credits

JUST

Shit I just came across a giant rock that wants to kill me. What do? Can't beat it

I glided off the mountain down to the visible shrine at the mouth of Gerudo valley

You can run away from everything

I beat it lmao

Thunder one is a cunt, he made me drop my shits, i hate every thunder fucker... lightning storms are awesome tho

Thunder one has no weakness?

Arrows fuck them all over

Create your own path, retard. That is how you play the game.

Dunno, fought one pretty early in game so i has next to nothing, one hitted another with bomb arrow if that help
Centaleon are pretty difficult to beat with shit gear

He literally fucking tells you to go west past duelling peaks. Can you not fucking pay attention in a video game?

You can cook meals that make you immune to thunder. Best thing is to shoot them in the head. Bomb arrows if you have them.

It's not even on the soundtrack you get with the special edition. Why even live?