I want to get a PS4 but I can't justify the purchase to myself because I already have a gaming PC

im 18 and i only got 250 pounds boi. none of my friends have a console. Don't really care about exclusives because i generally have better thing's to do than have enough time on my hands to care about exclusive games unlike you faggots.

However...the ps4 looks nice and slick. Also, it's quieter than my shitboi r9 290x

>im 18
and i'm the fucking pope

If you don't really care about exclusives, there's no reason to buy PS4. Design be damned.

If you have a pretty good gaming PC set up, it's a better investment to improve your machine rather than investing in another console that performs relatively the same (if not, and most cases, worse) compared to your PC.

You're calling us faggots when you need to google the most basic shit in Chem 101? Pathetic.

get it for the fighting game audience, it is generally larger on ps4

kek. still going to a uni ranked higher than oxford take that faggot.

>boi
>18
>doubt.bmp
Anyway, don't waste your cash on PS4.
I got Pro earlier this year, and it's been collecting dust. Its entire library is very underwhelming, MP is not worth it because of paid online, and the whole thing is sooo slooow.

You're 18 years old use the little money you have to better yourself as a person rather than spending it on shit you don't need. Sort yourself out and grow up.

>none of my friends have a console
>Don't really care about exclusives
>i generally have better thing's to do
>the ps4 looks nice and slick
You're willing to spend your only 250 pounds on a box you won't use just because you think it "looks nice and slick".
No, you're not 18 years old. Only underageb& would think their age is worth mentioning in such a context.

In short, kill yourself.

I am getting straight A's at the moment and I am predicted all A's by the end of the year. The reason I want a console is just so i can wind down casually after a long day of hard work.

Relaxing is necessary for succus.

im mentioning my age so you know why im so poor.

>I want a thing
>but I'm poor and don't care about the only reason to get a thing
>none of my friends have thing so I can't play with them anyways
>I just want thing because it's a thing
How about you just save your money instead of spending it on frivolous shit you don't need and probably won't use?

Yeah gl with that when you're taking any upper division Bio or Chem classrd and paying out your ass for it so you can't afford to drop when you're having a bad semester.

I bet bud, I bet.

pics or it isn't real.

lol I am guessing this is some amerifaggot school system you are referring too. I don't need to take bio or chem at uni.

you were asked to better yourself, not your grades. you just keep making yourself look younger with every post.

ok i was cucking with you but durham is ranked higher in my subject than oxford.

Oh, I thought you were majoring in something difficult. My mistake.

Bettering your grade's doesn't count as self-improvement? Why not?

you are not your grades. you'll learn when you grow up.

> im doing philosophy and English

average IQ of philosophy majors is 140.

In regards to English please name me three hardest pieces of literature you have ever read. This should be interesting.

>In regards to English please name me three hardest pieces of literature you have ever read

Atlas Shrugged
The God Delusion
Homestuck

Learning about philosophy, literature, and history, in turn, gives you a more sophisticated mind. That's self-improvement.

What should I do to better myself?

Find a hobby that isn't Bing Bing Yahoo.
Day trading' s pretty fun if you really get into it you'll learn TA, how to properly read balance sheets and earning calls, learn how to properly find emtrance points and you learn a better understanding of markets.
If you aren't a total brainlet you should be able to grow your 200 bucks.

>Atlas Shrugged

I would not say it's hard rather it requires a tremendous amount of effort to slog through that shit.

>richard Dawkins

Okay, I haven't read that. Dawkins is pretty pleb though.

>Homestuck

what the fuck is homestuck??

Anyway, if you are going to say English lit is easy how about you read Ulysses or write a short story. Afterwords, come back to me.

I'll bite.

Three hardest pieces of literature I read:

Katawa Shoujo
Doki Doki Literature Club
Steins;Gate

Beat that, FAGGOT.

>it's quieter
Lock your FPS to 25, that way you both get the authentic console experience and your 290X will be quiet.

go to reddit you dumb baby

Crime and Punishment
Pride and Prejudice
Brave New World Preface (have fun trying to read that shit without having to look up over half the damn words)

i have it on another tab but im good for now. also i understand the reddit hate but not on THIS board. How can a video game forum actually have a superiority complex over another website? You guys are the lowest of the low.

Lurk moar

not hard books and the brave new world is literal high school tier shit. Not bad for someone who probably doesn't care about reading though.

>bnw is high school tier shit
Don't breed

If the exclusives and japanese games don't feel instantly appealing to you, there's no pointing in getting one. If you're only going to play multiplats, you already have the PC.

What a fucking waste of a thread.