Filename thread

Filename thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588130/amp/Passenger-crashes-bus-grabbing-driver-s-steering-wheel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahaha, EA btfo! Let's vote them worst company in America again this year!! Fucking owned them! they must be so mad lol! They won't keep getting away with these same greedy practices!

Can someone post the "Sup Forums accepting neogaf refugees" webm

what happened in may?

>haha i will make fun of the others instead of EA
>surely this will only benefit me

Thats some anime bullshit

Kek

>Wubba Lubba Dub Dub I-I-I-I-*buuurp* Is that true?

EH

Make fun of them for what? They're still winning, they're still doing the exact same shit they've been doing for the last decade and gaining a larger and larger share of the market. Posting some shitty comic about how dumb EA is isn't going to achieve anything.

kek, soma was dope af

>not "dark aether.gif"

Was this movie good? didn't get to see it when it premiered

>Ghost trick

holy fuck

What happened? Aside from the obvious

Did their lives come to an untimely end?

Suicide by bus.

yes, and?

Looks like railing out the window. I'd say he's swerved them over the edge of a drop and the end of the webm is them flipping over.

judging by the air the passengers get when falling, most likely.

From what I've heard, its a terrorist attack by a tibetan separatist

If you've not read the books, you'll get out of there with a somewhat underwhelmed impression. Especially if you have a tendency to pick up on inconsistencies and other retardations.
Now, if you've read the books you will be Platinum Mad. Everything in there is retarded, and not only were they liberal with details of the source material, as it happens with adaptations, but they outright fucked up, retcon'd or made shit up in many, many places. Fuck this movie.

>BUDDHISM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!

A good bit more peaceful than some of the alternatives

the legend of zelda a link between worlds

So i missed nothing of value, good to know.

No one died, you dingalings.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588130/amp/Passenger-crashes-bus-grabbing-driver-s-steering-wheel.html

>shadman

Underrated

>Entering Rom's arena

>if they are doing well they will never not be doing well so just never complain about anything

how fucking cucked to your core do you have to be to think like this? rage, rage against the dying of the light, user.

If you come here to achieve things you need incredible amounts of professional help

rip cakes

>He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies... sacrificing itself to his hunger.

That isnt even a good farside....

Heh

.t mitch dwyer hahaha yes let's do it mitch! Cause someone cares about votes lololol. Cuck.

All farside is good farside.

hahahaha

inb4cowtools

You got a problem with Cow Tools faggot?

Heh took me a while

This is literally farside live action the movie.

Man the sons of Italy in america hare buzz kills they were opposed to devito getting honorary italian citizenship simply because he portray gang members in movies.

jesus, did he get shot in the dick?

>these people have always existed
>they just never had a worldwide connectivity tool to be cunts on until 15 years ago

it makes me sad knowing that the advancement of technology helps the stupid as much as anyone else

Why do they call him pepper balls?

Other guy, you'll see

What movie is this? When did Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey sink so low?

The dark knight, it won an oscar

What movie is this? Reverse image search gives an incorrect answer.

also works with barotrauma.jpg

Yes. And then he got arrested.

Dark Tower

I get it but it would make more sense if it was like
>Court dispute between parents over terminally ill child ends with child being allowed to die.

Is it another Ghost Rider movie?