If reddit hates it, I must like it

>if reddit hates it, I must like it

you are correct

I like it because It like it. I don't give a fuck about anyone else, especially Sup Forums and Reddit.

Fuck off shill

Blind Star Wars fans everybody. Get yourself a straw and keep sucking up more shit from it.

Last good Star Wars game was Jedi Academy prove me wrong you fucking faggots.

How funny would it be if we bought a bunch of loot crates just to spite those Reddit babies? I'm getting my wallet out as we speak. This gonna be good!

>Sup Forums is a contrarian shithole
Well, no shit, Sherlock!

Sup Forums doesn't like it either.

Any OP with a positive spin is a genuine marketer for EA.

It's a good game.

>If reddit likes it, I must hate it

don't bother i'm already going to buy every single lootcrate

Then you just have natural shit taste/low standards

I'm DLing 1000 torrents of the pirated game right now. Good luck on catching up on all the money I am making them lose via lose sales.

Already beat you to it! I spent a week's pay and bought every hero on the roster + 100 lootboxes!

I can't wait to taste those salty reddit tears!! Hahaha 4u!

>Spending all your money on a shit game
That'll sure show them!

That is such a retarded way of thinking.

>corporations are bad!!
>nobody should be allowed to earn money
>they want me to pay for something?? HOW DARE THEY

i want neo Sup Forums to leave

Stinky child butt!

Sup Forums is sometimes even dumber than I expect

This is Sup Forums. 95% of posts are a retarded way of thinking.

It's so fucking infuriating to see Sup Forums filled with these EA shills, people defending the game JUST BECAUSE THEY DISLIKE REDDIT.

I literally can't believe how sad some people on this site are, these are probably the same toxic contrarians who dislike Overwatch because of how successful, popular, creative, balanced, fair and fun it is, Reddit likes it so they have to hate it. Just like how when Reddit defiantly stands up for our rights as consumers Sup Forums just has to take the side of the evil corporate overlords who seek to exploit gamers.

if you know that reddit hates it you must be a redditor

there's nothing wrong with any of those statements

That's an objectively bad game though.

oy vey

and i dont like it cause i remember 2015 battlefront and this game changes nothing

You mean know that reddit *likes* it you fucking idiot

Decent bait. I'm sure you'll get someone with it

not the case actually. it's a universally bad game, nobody likes it. If you do actually like it, you're basically a fucking bot and should just kys

>late 2017
>somehow 'afraid' of reddit's opinion poisoning

If only you know yourself and able to control yourself, you won't let them bother you.

Explain how it's a shit game.
It's actually pretty good.

i hate it
i dont care what you loser virgins think

>games must pander to me and give me stuff for free

This is what happens when kids get participation trophies in school and are then unleashed on the videogame market. Devs don't work for free you edgy "anti-capitalist rebels xddd". If you want to get content it should absolutely be within the discretion of the designers to charge you money for it

shoo shoo back to your temple rabbi

>nobody should be allowed to earn money

It's not the intention, it's the method. You're the kind of nigger who would pay ransomware money to the hacker when your computer got infected. Get lost.

>defending this shit
>even ironically