Will you be buying it?

Will you be buying it?

i'm not a self defeating retard so no

here's your answer

i'm not poor. so yes .

I'm not retarded, so no.

Yes, just to annoy all the redditards and Sup Forumsirgins who cant afford a few loot boxes.

Sure, when it's about $5 in the bargain bin.

Wasn't impressed by 1, even without the controversy I wouldn't be interested.

as a proud member of the reddit army and a veteran of the meme war I can definitely say I will not buy it xDD fuck corporations haha right

haha this XD

There is literally noting wrong with being a whale

of course. fuck plebbit!

>Says they will remove transactions
>In the same fucking breath says they will re add them later
>Meaning right after teh holidays when everyone buys it
>Being this fucking stupid to not see this coming.

Yeah fucking pass.

I would probably have without the microtransactions shit.
The other thing that seems shit is the squad system. It was already shit in 1, and still looks shit now.

>company throws a plan out there to get feedback on it
>autists on the internet throw a hissyfit
>"okay guys I see you really disagree with this so we will abandon our plans for the enjoyment of our fans"
>autistic screechers make up wild conspiracy theories
>U R JUST DOING IT TO TRICK US AND REINTRODUCE IT LATER WE TOTALLY KNOW BEVAUSE SOME GUY ON REDDIT SAID IT

and then you autists wonder why nobody takes you serious

There's no way you are this unabashedly retarded.

Corporations are LEGALLY required to maximise profit for shareholders. They LITERALLY have to make you pay $4200 to unlock everything in a game if the free market dictates that people will pay that much. If you don't spend thousands of dollars on a single game you're an idiot. EA did nothing wrong, in fact, by not supporting them you are the one doing wrong.

Am i overlooking something? How is that not precisely 100% what is happening?

>AND REINTRODUCE IT LATER WE TOTALLY KNOW BEVAUSE SOME GUY ON REDDIT SAID IT

It was in their own announcement that they will add them back in later.

>0,2$ have been deposited into your uplay account

kill yourself shill
sage

Stop making threads EA. Nobody here likes you.

I don't get this joke of pretending to be a corporate shill. It's "le haha I was only pretending to be retarded." Who are actually shills and who are just retarded is no longer discernible. This place is such a shit hole. You could actually have conversations here once.

What they said in their announcement:

>"We will reintroduce small minor cosmetic microtransactions later during the life of the game in order to try and recuperate a small percentage of the investments we have made this far in the developement cycle. We hope that this is an acceptable compromise to our fans stays true to the vision which many of you had for the game."

Meanwhile, autists on Sup Forumseddit:

>"hueheuehue le happy merchant 0.02$ has been deposited in ur account fuck off jewxddd"

>EA shill thinks Sup Forums likes him just because Reddit now hates them
Sup Forums always hated EA when Reddit sucked his dick. Fuck off.

No, fuck you, EA, I hope you all burn in hell.

The most important thing about Sup Forums is that no one actually have discussions on games.

Everyone here is maladjusted and thinks they're being hilarious.

It does get tiring as all fuck, for real.

There is legitimately no reason to buy this game over anything else. Sup Forums talks endlessly about how EA steamrolls companies and cannibalizes them, how they kill franchises, and try to fleece customers.

But, hey, you dangle a fucking Skywalker in front of them and their legs open right up.

Reddit hates it, so it must be a good game.

I havent bought an EA made game for almost a decade now. Anyone who preordered this deserves what they got and their refund being taken away.
Theres been more than enough news f9r people to know better than to support EA

>later date
yeah no

Yes buying a ps4 pro bundle today

Ubisoft is looking like a great company compared to EA.

No.

fuck off shill

Sup Forums doesn't realize that they are more cancerous than reddit nowadays, finally something is being done about greedy EA and Sup Forums just sits here like a bunch of dribbling spastics

>hahah reddits gay guys am i right haha

already did, and its amazing

no one is buying it. the game is dead on arrival.

Hi EA. Fuck off back to your own forum. No one here is buying your shit game.

I love gambling post

Nope. After battlefield 3 i've learned my lesson of not falling for DICE games.

>Am i overlooking something?

You are probably trolling but yes, you very much are.

Nope, even without the loot boxes the gameplay just isn't very good. There needs to be more of a limitation on hero units, right now the team that's already winning just steamrolls with an endless supply of heroes.

>trusting the electronic jew
no thanks

You're actually retarded end yourself.

Ive realized its an influx of new fags buying into the reddit meme. Which is why theirs more praise for this lootbox shit outside of the obvious retards and trolls.

Already did, got the Deluxe Pre-order and a couple crates, because fuck plebbit fags

I had a good time with the beta. I'll buy it when it's on sale.

I haven't bought an EA game since Shadows of the Damned. You have to be an absolute casual to just now see that EA is cancer. If it's not microtransactions it's something else.

When it’s $20

Fuck no. Even if it didn't have the microtransaction cancer it's a shit game. They built it around the microtransaction model and forgot to make meaningful gameplay.

Supercharged Sentry chews through heroes like I do butter squares.

>Buying EA games
>Ever

I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums

>Shitty modern remakes of games that were done better more than 10 years ago
lolno

Already preordered. Im too much of a star wars nerd to pass this one up. Shame about the lootboxes, but I bought a few EA cards to put me ahead of the competition so no big deal. What's your favorite class so far? I like the heavy units.

I'm still enjoying the first one. I'll probably pick it up used sometime next year.

Already did. In a couple months I'll be bored and it won't matter when they re-add the paid lootboxes anyway.

I have a friend who has played for 2 hours and he said he already has 6k credits. He said the base game is actually very fun.

I'll be picking mine up after work OP

I get all the hate you guys have for Reddit but come on Sup Forums Reddit actually did sth good this time. Don't give more money to those Jews at EA

Fuck off reddit.

>Fuck off reddit
Fuck off newfag, a year ago people would be telling YOU to fuck off to reddit. Fucking neo neo Sup Forums

Look, everyone, at how blatantly the shill lies. The truth is his enemy, and he evades it well.

Why don't you both fuck off to reddit if you're so obsessed with it.

I'll grab a pre owned copy after christmas

I did and I cannot find anyone to play with... wtf

Buying EA games is Reddit-tier behavior. You can fuck off.

Uma Delicia!

Can't wait to play. I got my dads credit card ready and everything, dad got mad though and told me to refund but he didn't believe me when I told him they actually removed the button!! LOL!! Now mom and dad are both pissed XD i'm 23 btw haha the new 12 !

And then at that point it will be completely dead.

I hate practices like this one and hate ea games. I 100% agree that we must avoid such games, and I haven't bought a game from ea since battlefield 3.
But... My nostalgia and love for star wars are forcing me to buy it. It is kinda the only game I wanna play right now, so I will be buying it.
Don't be like me, Sup Forums,don't give them your money.

I already own it came out today in Australia.

Playing it now and enjoying it

No, because I have the slightest bit of self respect and won't pay companies to screw me.

Maybe in a 2019 when it goes on sale for less than $10 in the summer and the 3rd one comes out a few months later that fall

>veteran of the meme war
Did you serve under Johnny Thundersticks?

[/spoiler] >no [/spoiler]

I've got it for 10 bucks and that's exactly the amount of money I would pay for that thing.
The campaign is alright and the f2p multiplayer is very demotivating with these lootboxes (never played a game with this system before). Why are kids and Chinese eating that shit up in their mobile games?