You know its true, Sup Forums

You know its true, Sup Forums.

(You)

But both stories in Fallout 4 and Skyrim are awful.

What you need is called movies.

Tbqhwyf if I had to choose, I would rather have a game with a perfect story than perfect multiplayer.

I'd much rather have a game with perfect tiddies than a perfect storyline, if I have to be quite seijitsu, kazoku.

Saw this post on 9gag they have good memes for my normie friends gotta keep up appearences, no bullyand commented “NO WE NEED GREAT SINGLE PLAYER GAMEPLAY” and they still argued the toss, fags.

What we need is more co op campaigns.

>skytim
>shitcher
>fallout
>the pedo of us
>good stories

low effort bait

you are trying too hard to fit in newfriend

I'll take a little bit of everything from a large variety games.

even by modern hollywood standarts it's trash
games are not for stories

>skyrim
>good story

>skyrim
>having any story period

Tlou had GOAT multiplayer tho

>We
Who "we", bunch of cancereous faggots who infected my hobby?
Video GAMES are about GAMEplay, not some shitty stories.

>9gag

>skyrim

kek

Agreed. That shit was fun

I don't watch movies for the story or read books for the plot so I agree, but only with the statement.

If you pathetic faggots want great stories you should watch movies

I love Skyrim but come on...

Unless you mean the lore.

He said no bully you meanie

Anyone who spares the slightest positive emotion for Skyrim should be hanged as they clearly lack basic human intellect and will only drag the rest of our species down if they are allowed to breed.

What was skyrim even about?

Name movies worth watching for the story alone, haven't seen any.

>wanting an interactive book

No thanks faggot. I just want to play games.

Only people with no gamer friends would disagree.

>If you want a good story read a book or watch a movie
If you want good gameplay play chess.

it was about you (You), the player

Funny thing is, Skyrim has shit story and gameplay and yet normies still praise it.

climbing the mountain

I'm fine with less multiplayer

Why not have both?

Guild Wars 2 really doesn't have a good story, lore is fine tho.

I agree to an extent. I love games like Elder Scrolls because of the lore and that I can do pretty much anything I want.

I also loved the campaign of Battlefield Bad Company 2 on top of it being the best FPS ever made imo.

Single player shouldn't be neglected or become niche. That's literally how games started.

1000 times better than last of us

>Nu-Game: the Movie
>Normie Scrolls: the "RPG"
>Nu-Fallout 2: Dad's Turn
at least Witcher 3 is GOTD, but holy shit, does this post smell reddit

>muh lesbian magic
>good story

>we

Fuck you

@397146071
you're getting no (You)s from me

Don't be an ass, he tries so hard.

People who do this are SEETHING 99% of the time.

Judging from the amount of comments i get there for in jokes, id say quite a lot of fags go there. I said to one clearly fellow user “we aren’t supposed to be here you know, i didn’t see you, and you didn’t see me” and the he upvoted my comment.

>lesbian magic
Explain. Is this how lesbians make babies without men?

If you are actually enjoying video game stories it means that you are not a reader.
Good writing does not exist in the video games industry and you will not be able to cite any exception without exposing yourself as the tasteless fuckwit that your are.
When I want to game I play a game, when I want a story I read a novel. Never the twain shall meet (successfully).
Not only that, but story games are skill exempt hand holding exercises. You're not even a "gamer", you're an interactive-movie watcher.

Thanks for preordering user

>normie
user you are the normalfag here

Probably been here longer than you kid, but i don’t exactly think being a neck beard is pride worthy do yeah you are probably right.

without multiplayer 99% of this lootcrate gacha shit wouldn't work.
Nix multiplayer. It's a cancerous organ that needs to be removed.

git gud

> lol baddie
1v1 me rust quickscope only faggot

i'll 1v1 you in a good game

>we need great stories
>in Bethesda games
We sure do.

That's what I thought pussy.

>skyrim
>good story
Ahahahaha, maybe if you manage to mod your own into it.

uuuuuh evil dragon i guess

Money.
Skyrim was about Money.

>lol i take da areow to da nee

Kek

Why not both?

I'd rather a good RPG that focuses on cooperative gameplay and utilizes useful passive skills between multiple classes.

Skyrim and fallout both have shitty stories, even fans of them games admit that.

but all 4 of those games have really shallow gameplay mechanics and 3 of them just have some paper-thin plot to push things along

Fallout 4 needed at least 10 rewrites before it became good. There was actually some potential there, but they rushed it out and blew it.

Rockstar Games is one of the only western developers that actually tries to take some time with it, and V was even somewhat lacking. Though I hear most of the story is hidden in optional hangouts and the like that were pushed more in IV.

Witcher is in a whole league of it's own. Andrzej Sapkowski is considered to be the polish J.R.R Tolkien.

There's a reason Obama was gifted a copy of Witcher 2 upon his visit to Poland in 2011, it's a national treasure.

>Movies are the only medium that need good stories

Hello brainlet.

None of those games have great stories.

>Skyrim
>Fallout
>Great story
Jesus christ this has to be bait

Except good multiplayer FPS games have been dead since like 2009.

Only decent MP FPS games out right now seem to be Insurgency and Rainbow Six Siege but I havent played Siege yet.

Also if you retort with overwatch you are a fucking soyboy.

I just want the good ol days of solid multiplayer games without fucking pay to win horseshit or lootboxes or awful survival gimmicks. I miss the Battlefield 2 days, the Red Orchestra days, the Enemy Territory days.

>What you need is called movies.

I LOVE the gameplay of books.

Yeah, Skyrim legitimately has one of the worst stories I've ever experienced in a game. Worse than games that don't put in any effort at all.
>Wake up heading for execution
>Oh by the way you're the chosen one
>Go speak to some faggots at the top of a mountain to train you
>Dragonborn!
>Go kill a dragon!
>Now choose to kill the big dragon! (or not)
>Now you're in heaven, help the norse gods kill the ultimate evil dragon!

Oh boy, I sure love wrpg stories
>Join the imperials and fight for order
>Join the rebels and fight for freedom

10/10 deep and intriguing storyline, make another one exactly like that.

this
fuck good stories. i just want games with freedom and moddability. unfortunately, that's only bethcuck games

>"realistic" one-shot games that rely on teamwork just as much as overwatch
>good