I love cutie psychos tho

Was she autistic guys? Chris and Jill had the correct reaction and they were a little bit more veteran even if they are just 23 and shit. Capcom didn’t even try to pretend we hadn’t played heaps of zambo games before RE0

Choker is always the red flag.
It adds an 99% chance of a girl being a fucked up bitch that sucks BBCs on a daily basis.

...And?

Yah so? Also it was 1998 bro. Look at what the generation after her get up to: I am absolutley not complaining, Moira might be a skinny no ass, but her flat tummy is sexy as hell. Id chase moira in an instant irl.

no one cares about how afraid you are of women my dude

Choker is a 99% chance to give me an erection.

I've figured it out. People hate RE7 because its main characters aren't unreasonably attractive waifu material. Otherwise it's just a classic style RE game with a different camera angle.

>Otherwise it's just a classic style RE game with a different camera angle.
no it isn't.

Correct.

It's a classic-style RE game with no camera angles, which is why it sucks. The freewheeling camera broke RE's immersion two games ago and the series still hasn't recovered since it is built on atmosphere, rather than gameplay.

Bring back fixed camera angles and atmospheric lighting.

Not seeing an argument there.

I like to imagine that she was autistic as fuck. Like when they crash the train in 0, and billy is like "we did it, we stopped the train" and she responds with this fucking weird as fuck delivery of "yes..." That's fucking autistic.

Good for you?

"let's discuss this as gentlemen like the gentlemen we are m'lady" you want an argument go post on reddit, you have fucking shit taste motherfucker and you don't know shit about resident evil given the stupidity of your post

>Puzzles are 100x easier
>Inventory huge from the start
>Enemy layouts are easier and a shit ton of set piece esque "boss" fights

Also it feels nothing like RE for most of the game. Its just survive in the hilly billy house the game for most of it. Also FPS is inferior to TPS when it comes to horror games.

The age-to-accomplishments ratio in RE games are fucking retarded.

Nigger.

Whenever I need a rub, I just boot up RE0 and start a new game, stick Rebecca in her cheerleader or cowgirl outfits, take her into the first train car and jerk off while she gets gangbanged by zombies.

No, people hate RE7 because it's an Outlast game, not an RE game.

Why I oughta!

>melee, pistol, shotgun, flamer, launcher, magnum, boss gun
>limited inventory space
>herbs, combination
>zombie, hunter, ranged tank, nemesis, cannon fodder bug, several different bosses
>emblem doors and keys
>ink ribbons and save rooms with tele-chests
>shitty puzzles
>level progression from mansion to guest house to industrial
>execute final boss with unique weapon
>helicopter ride to the sunrise

That's the entire Resident Evil design formula

Get the fuck out. I want to cuddle Mia.

Sir, i love Revecca but i searched for Zoe SFM as soon as it started being made. I wanna just bite those ears n thrust me some caijun tomboy yoga girl

You were doing fine till the end

man of fine taste!

Zoe isn't unreasonably attractive, but unconventionally so.

apply yourself

I got a weird half a chubby when i read Lucas’s diary entry about watching her do yoga. That’s not my fantasy or anything but my dick was like “heyyyyy”

Why do people prefer Rev1 over Rev2? I think Rev1 is a slog of just the same shit, interrupted by unbearable cringy comic relief flashbacks about zombie dogs in Finland.

I was caught off guard by Moira. For the first real time ever, i unironically got a wet erection while playing because of her urban ninja outfit. Her back looks so good bare.

>Complete rookie
>The only RE character to survive two nights in a row, goes straight from 0 into 1 and survives both.
>Still regarded as a bench warmer by the world at large

Rebecca secret top tier, just how she likes it.

made it through 0 because Billy took care of her, made it through 1 because Chris took care of her. Confirmed slut.

I think the meanest shit you csn do is play RE0 to perfection, then immediatly play REmake as Chris, protect Rebecca perfectly, rescue Jill, and then fuck it all up and have the Tyrant impale Rebecca at in the last 4 minutes as she death sighs and slides dow his claw before he throws her away no doubt breaking her corspes bones in the process.

Its awful, but in real life i feel thats how shit would go. The game doesn’t even blink, its the most uncerimounious way a Partner can die in REmake.

RE girls are made for big zombie cock.

She's the best slut though

>confirmed slut

Oh god, someone post it. Someone post the Rebecca slut pasta, the one where she gets drunk and fucks and blows the two nerds.

Capcom fucked up with those bonus costumes in a way. YOU ARE CAPCOM. YOU OWN THE STREET FIGHTER IP. HOW DO YOU NOT PUT HER IN SAKURA’S SCHOOL UNIFORM YOU IDIOTS?? YOU LITERALLY REFRENCED HER BEFORE IN RE2

Rebecca is pure!

Capcom is run by monkeys. They're pretty much at the same level as Sega by now. Maybe even lower.

>Becca in Sakura outfit

There hasn't been a Cammy outfit for Jill either.

What was she supposed to do? She just learned an escaped murderer was on the loose and had (to her mind) already killed two officers. Then she gets surrounded by more guys who are obviously rotting away. Anyone would shoot them ASAP.

Jill would be chun-li, not cammy. They both hold “that” status in their respective games.

how much space does Rev I+II take on Switch?

Aren’t they saved to carts?

i think they'll be up on eshop for download too.

Yeah I suppose they also have the color theme in common. I just thought that Jill's thighs aren't nearly thicc enough.

Maybe, but she certainly does have E-Cup breasts and loaf of bread ass.