Why based Harada why

It’s been a few days and i am STILL mad. Why, why this “hot right now” knee jerk insert. Why not an actual fighter, this is absurd. If it HAD to be a square enix Final Fantasy Character, why not, you know, that one that actually IS a martial artist?? Tifa Lockhart??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_bazztek/status/929990397006307329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, they STILL haven't released Geese as of now.

No one cares about your waifu

I literally took advice from Sup Forums and didn't get the season pass for T7.

Noctis won. Get over it.

FOCUS user, i don’t care anout waifu, i care about no Kiryu kazuma possibiltiy or ANY possibiltiy now that Noctis has taken the last slot.

It was HIS turn

REEEEEEEEEE

There was no “won” they probably had this planned from the start:

>arr fans, who u wan in tekken?? IS ET NOCTICS?? PICK SOMEWAN!
>can we have Kiryu?
>arr you see... maybe but licencing for that character might be harder than others arr...

Geese was for the west, Noctis was for China and Korea.

Tekken audience is actually pretty gay and autistic. Just look at those characters.

It fits.

He fits the aesthetics, so it's fine I guess. I would've saved him for SC sicne that game would need all the help it could get.

>autistic
Yes
>gay
Nah, we have too many top tier girls im afraid. Asuka’s large breasts are enough to make a mans tip milk on it’s own.

>Tifa Lockhart??
Tifa is being reserved for Dead or Alive.

Although Noct in Tekken does make me wonder if this proves that those Soul Calibur rumours aren't true. Since SC with it weapons and obligatory shameless cameos would've been a far more obvious pick for Noct.

who the eff is kiryu

No he doesn’t. In fact his lifted model looks out of place in Tekken. Geese was perfect, a mad weaboo at the top of a massive criminal corporation, he is literally a Mishima competitor.

Tekken is all about being zen karate trousers one moment, and absurd gold chain and armani suits in the strip club the next. Kiryu was also perfect for the aesthetic. The series main “protags” are all a bunch of oppulant, hyper athletic muderous family of gangsters

>eff
>who is kiryu
>eff

Get. Out.

Pretty sure we can agree the FGC is the most cucked community out there.

>every time they're called out they sperg and scream "g-git gud!"
>can't handle any criticism of their games or community
>constantly defending DLC fests while saying you're just a casual
>only group keeping it alive is Smash and it's not even a fighting game

Just last night, some idiot told me I was a fool for criticizing the FGC when it's had one of it's best years this year.

They're right up there with jrpg fags ironically

Noctis is buddies with Lars. You seriously think they aren't aware of his audience and appeal?

Because as you said he is hot right now among the FF fanbase. Even idiots that never played Tekken will now run out an buy the game. Noctis is the new Lightning but even worse. Square gave them money, they put him in, it's that easy

Because this is the hot right now thing. You think squeenix is just gonna throw some random character in their to appease you waifufags?

In a popularity poll back in January Tifa wasn't even the number one ranked Female. In fact she got third just BARELY beating out fucking Serah Farron of all people.

Learn to accept it user. FFVII is not the only FF game and in fact it's 20 years old. If it hadn't been for the remake being anounced a couple years ago people would give even less of a shit about her now.

Crazy pee girl best girl

Noctis is stronger than Tifa, also Harada is bros with Tabata irl. Also Tifa isn't relevant right now and won't be again until 7R is out.

Noctis was being implemented before they asked fans what characters they want, Noctis isn't a result of that, Kiryu is still highly likely

Except people love Noctis and he's a good character unlike Lightning. Noctis in Tekken is no different than Cloud in Smash, hell Cloud was put into non FF7 games right after FF7 came out too

I hate it when guest characters becom IRRELEVANT though a few years down the line. Remember Force unleasheds “the aprentice” in Soul Calibur IV holy shit.

They should put Tifa in DoA6. Think about it. Would you rather Tifa versus a bunch of characters like Hwoarang and Jin, or would you rather Tifa versus Tina, Hitomi, Honoka, etc.

kys xv-kun

>inplying Harada has the budget for fucking Tifa
>implying guest characters are anything but cashgrabs

Stay mad bitch. Nocto is here to stay whether you like it or not :^)

T7 will seel more copies now because of FFfags, so i guess that's a good thing

soul caliber needs to go back to what made it great. tiddies and fast fun weapons combat without bullshit to slow down ur combos. and no juggle fest like 4

>muh Kiryu
Licensing has nothing to do with it, they picked Noctis because his game was played by more than 5 people

Shut the fuck up dumb XV-kun poster

>more than 5 people

He looks completely in place

twitter.com/_bazztek/status/929990397006307329
As soon as xv-kun kills himself

Yeah if anything Noctis being in would bring sales to tekken, I've already been seeing around a bunch of sites people saying they're interested in getting tekken because of Noctis, and people saying that people they know are saying the same thing too.

I dunno how much the latest yakuza sold but I'd bet it's far lower than even tekken 7 itself, there's only so much a character from a niche game can do, but noctis is from a game that sold like 3x what tekken 7 did, so naturally being the bigger game it'd have better opportunity to bring in more sales through his inclusion

Is this supposed to be an argument?

It's a win-win scenario for everyone. Feelsgoodmayn.