What games let you join the villain and betray all your friends?

What games let you join the villain and betray all your friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smt iv: apocalypse

I thought this was a children's card game? Wtf

Is this duel links?

>duel links
>good
pick one

Soul Nomad, kind of.

kill your friends, kid

game?

don't you have to beat the game to unlock that mode though?

Far Cry 3

mind breaking is so sexy

One of the armored core games, just from what a friend was telling me about it. Made me want to try the series.

i think it's verdict day,one of your allies join the enemy because the bad guy said sweet nothing about her glorious past before she lost one of her arms,ending her life as a pilot.

If anyone's wondering what game is this it's Tag Force 4.

This webm made me try tag force. Shit’s fucking hard. I’m trying to play card games on bikes, not a weird dating sim thing that has no direction and gives no feedback. I had 0 clue what to do.

I shouldn't be this erect from that image

>getting owned by children's card games

Control and manipulation, while still maintaining consent is unironically the intelligent man's fetish.
tfw no good h-games about grooming girls.

The villain seems like a pretty cool bro honestly

>"I am cursed with weird psychic powers that make it so that playing this children's card game can actually physically injure people around me but I still choose to play this children's card game instead of the more sensible option of not playing it."
>"Why does no one want to be my friend?"
Why is Aki such shit? What a waste of all that hotness.

>Abandon GF and lifelong friends to fuck 5/10 islander puss
>Get stabbed and die after it
Just plain awful desu

He is
husbando

I may be wrong but isn't that the artist for Code Geass?

>not letting her go all out and taking it on

>implying Yugioh wasn't always a dark series full of mindrape and mental breakdowns

>you'll never use MC powers to beat her and then give her the Exodia

this game seems really fun in story alone but I know NOTHING about yugioh rules, should I play it?

>can only mindbreak the inferior king of games
It hurts

>ywn break into the afterlife and make Atem your fuccboi

Shining Force (can't remember which one), I think.

Yes, also the game is shit.

I think it's Growlancer, but I'm not sure either.

>not enjoying autistically edgy Yuri Lowenthal screaming at you
Why do you even play any Japanese games?

true, Kaiba used to mindfuck my sides

seconding this.

Doki Doki Literature Club

what games let me be Jesus?

Perusona 3

The card game is the easy part, figuring out what to do in the overworld isn't.

wot gaem is this

>talk with npc you want to do events with
>partner with them and win duels/do the minigames
>raise their hearts
>every 1 full heart = 1 story event the next day after you go to sleep
There you go
Some routes are locked and require you to do others first or are unlocked through other means, just look at a wiki for that

hmm...

am i retarded? nowhere in the thread is the name of the game stated

Tales of Xillia 2.
It's in the end of the game so i don't know if it counts.

It's Langrisser 2/Der Langrisser you shits

Put in a little effort, user. Even if you don't have 4chanx to see the webm title, reverse searching of these webms leads you to the game's name and the name was even explicitly stated in the thread.

>naturally in your room together with you
ERECT

I just can't bring myself to do it.
It's just a vidyagame though, so why? ;_;

Oh man, i sorta remember this game. Was it good or is it just nostalgia? I think i went good boi. Does this scene take place of you side with Chaos?

Any games with good romance

no

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: 7th Stand User

What route is this

Picked up Ultimate Masters - World Championship 2006 after it was recommended in these threads, started with Dragon's Roar and its been pretty fun. I've made a few adjustments, does anyone have any ideas how I can improve the deck further (while still keeping the dragon theme intact)?

Monsters:
2x Luster Dragon
3x Armed Dragon LV3
2x Armed Dragon LV5
1x Armed Dragon LV7
1x Element Dragon
1x Magician of Faith
3x Masked Dragon
1x Mirage Dragon
1x Sangan
1x Spear Dragon
1x Twin-Headed Behemoth
2x UFO Turtle

Spells:
2x Creature Swap
1x Heavy Storm
1x Level Up!
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Nobleman of Crossout
1x Pot of Greed
1x Premature Burial
1x Snatch Steal
2x Stamping Destruction
1x Swords of Revealing Light
2x Upstart Goblin

Traps:
1x Call of the Haunted
2x Dragon's Rage
2x Interdimensional Matter Transporter
1x Sakaretsu Armor
1x Solemn Judgement

When will Konami add Synchros in Duel Links? I need to watch 5Ds now if that's gonna happen soon.

Dio route.
You need to

> Have over 10P of bad karma
>have over 30 FP with the party
>Joseph's FP is 12 or less
>face Vanila Ice alongside Polnareff
>do not be on the Avdol or Iggy route

Polnareff will join you if his FP is 15 or higher, and Kakyoin joins if his' is 20 or higher.
If neither of them join, you get the option to betray Dio after killing the party.

delete this

Dual links

Tag Force. Not sure which one.

How do you gain bad karma

I love Aki!

Kallen?

Fallout: New Vegas

>Naturally, in your room together with you, I mean.

kotor 2

No, Aki!

Shove sandwiches down their throats and play card games until an event happens

>Recognizes he's a bad influence and tries to get you to hang out with other people
What a fuckin bro

Just got back into yugioh with a cracked version of Legacy of the Duelist with all the DLC and I'm fucking loving it. Took me a coupe of hours to adjust to new speed of the game, but now that I'm used to it I think I actually prefer this faster format. I think it's really great that the game lets you go back through the different eras and essentially play the different formats to see how the game has evolved.

Anyone know when the next Yugioh game is coming out? I really want to try this new link stuff. I think I have wrapped my head around Synchros, XYZs and pendulums well enough to play online, but I'd like a chance to learn how to use Links against the computer before I try out YGOPro or duelbook (by the way, which simulator do you guys recommend?).

I have no idea what the banlist is for 2006 but:

>Do you really need Nobleman? It's more of a tech. Maybe something like Smashing Ground?
>Harpies Feather Duster for obvious reasons
>Delinquent Duo for high hand advantage or Confiscation / Forceful Sentry for hand advantage and being able to look into their hand and see what they've got
>Imperial Order free spell counter and control
>Witch of the Black Forest? Not sure if banned

There's not any Yugioh game currently announced, the newest thing is the shitty mobile game that's being added to Steam (today I think?)
It sucks

>Just got back into yugioh with a cracked version of Legacy of the Duelist with all the DLC
I used to play Legacy of the Duelist too but the dead online and support killed it for me
>Anyone know when the next Yugioh game is coming out?
Yugioh games are dead user, from now on Yugioh is a mobile property. If we ever get a new Yugioh game then expect to see it on Android/ios. Not that im complaining

Oh... that's kinda lame. Well, is one of the online clients at least really good?

There's so many of them to choose from - YGOPro2, YGOPro Percy, DevPro, Duelbook etc. It's a tad overwhelming for a newcomer.

>YGOPro Percy
This is the good one

most of those cards are banned in this game, except confiscation which is at 1 so i'll add that in

thanks

Some of the evil choices in the game. I suggest you to check the wiki.

7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/

You can also donate 100,000 gold to the Church of Darkness (Located in the very last map, right before Dio) to get 10 evil karma outright.