Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Story.

Fpbp.

No dickgirls.

Peri's writing. I love her, but they missed their mark with her.

not on PC

Story and some of the characters (Corrin, Azura, Xander and the Garon Squad). Gameplay and maps are fine except a few exceptions like ninjas and their bullshit debuffs/foxes.

Also it upsets both Awakening fans and 'old' FE fans.

Every single character that isn't Leo, Xander and BASED ARTHUR.

>Xander
Stopped reading.

The story is bad. The lategame has too much unavoidable damage. Inevitable end is a thing. Hexing rods are a thing. Restore staves are not a thing.

Corrin is worst lord.

>Hexing rods are a thing. Restore staves are not a thing.
Getting good is a thing.

The plot.
The writing.
The characters.
The localization.
The art style.
The in-game graphics.
The Pokemon business model.

Pretty much everything except the gameplay.

>games with good gameplay are bad

the absolute state of v

>one game sold in separate pieces
>4kids tier localization
>people defended it
something something when nintendo does it

>Gunther
>Distinguished veteran, royal guard
>Absolute weakest character in all 3 games
He was supposed to be a Frederick

Wasnt there a rumored switch version of fates?
I want to play all these FE games but dont want to buy a handheld at the end of its lifecycle.

>Nina without redhair
>Not creating the generation of pure sluts

Cordelia
Selena
Nina

Everything that is not gameplay and maps.

Everything

I hope 8-4 never does another FE ever again.

Are you just not counting Rinkah?

No /ss/ time with Camilla

I would list any number of the game's flaws, but Conquest Contrarians love claiming their half-assed game is the best in the franchise.

Is the map design better than awakening where everyone bumrushed you in an open field.

Rinkah actually have growth in things that is not STR.

Shit story, too many joke weapons, censorship, shitty kids.

story
censorship
english voice acting
pretty sure i've heard conquest is the only good one out of all three routes
i haven't even played the game

A series of linear paths where your units will randomly have their Y coordinates shifted to be all the way across the map, potentially in the middle of a group of enemies who will speedrape you instantly.

An open field with nothing but one enemy type. Objective: rout.

A mansion map where 70% of the map space is taken up by vases unless you use a dragon vein to break them all. At which point it's a plain map.

A hallway with endlessly respawning strong enemies and an archer at the other end spamming an attack that covers the whole map.

No, that IS including Rinkah.

Found it.

Sure, hexing rods are easy to deal with early on, when you can just send a high res unit or three pair-up bots to tank the uses, but combined with staff savant you basically get forced to go from outside their excessive range straight to killing them, and in endgame that's combined with multiple overlapping staff savants and a high-move enemy army.

Is it too much to ask to be able to do the endgame in a no-grind run without the one-turn cheese strat?

It's not fun.

Fuck you casual

Go back to Thracia

>randomly
>70% of the map space
The average Conquest hating brainlet.

I'm sorry that you're too casual to enjoy a game with difficulty. Perhaps you'd be better off playing Sacred Stones or Path of Radiance.

Most of the maps are high tier for the series, though there are some exceptions like a route map where you fight an enemy type that can become intangible. Most of Sup Forums hates it because of the story and being 'nu-emblem'. Most of Sup Forums plays FE for the story.

>Cat ears Sakura
why i crave this all of a sudden?

Why does Azura know so much about Valla and how it works when she seems to have been taken to Nohr (and then kidnapped) at the same time as Corrin?
Did Mikoto even know she was her niece?

You could be playing a good game instead.

>A series of linear paths where your units will randomly have their Y coordinates shifted to be all the way across the map, potentially in the middle of a group of enemies who will speedrape you instantly.
In a manner that warns you about the locations and directions of those pushes, and allows you some ability to activate them on your terms while moving the enemy units as well.
>An open field with nothing but one enemy type. Objective: rout.
Mozu's paralogue? Or am I missing another one. Yeah, it sucks a bit.
>A mansion map where 70% of the map space is taken up by vases unless you use a dragon vein to break them all. At which point it's a plain map.
It's actually decently interesting, and the dragon vein to break them isn't that big a consideration. It turns it into a plain map when you're most of the way through and throws a bunch of buffs and debuffs about.
>A hallway with endlessly respawning strong enemies and an archer at the other end spamming an attack that covers the whole map.
Of all the things you can pick to complain about in that chapter, you pick the best parts and ignore the god damned maids?

Needs mods to allow femui to marry elise

Pic unrelated.

Echoes isn't a good game to play, it's a good game to watch a Let's Play of.

>Mozu's paralogue? Or am I missing another one. Yeah, it sucks a bit.
Kitsune map

Oh, so you were just completely ignoring the main feature of the map. Got it.

Try describing it as "A map with a shitload of pass and beastfoe units that are immune every other turn fucking with your defensive formation at every opportunity."

>not gloriously slaughtering furries left and right while leveling up Effie and Benny

kys

I still don't understand hopw they fucked up the map design that hard for Gaiden.

Were they trying to go for a more realistic set of maps? If so, why the fuck did nobody stop them? What was Kaga smoking when he asked for another large open field with a river crossing it and a one tile bridge over the river?

I haven't touched Fates in years, cut me some slack user.

Why do people cry about this map? I just huddled my army and slowly pushed out like phalanx. Hard mode first try no dlc. Same people also cant complete golem stairs without flier cheese.

First time playing this on Lunatic. Approximately when should Effie be able to reach level 5 as a General if she's currently level 18 after chapter 15?
I want Sophie to inherit Wary Fighter before I pick her up, but I'm not sure if it's better to wait for that or to just grab her now.

Gaiden plays more like a turn based jrpg. Annoying when people cherrypick maps like it represents the game.

I'd have promoted Effie at lvl 15 or something, she's unlikely to cap out at level 20 before the end of the game.

I thought you should always wait until 20 to promote. Should I just Master Seal her now then?

>I thought you should always wait until 20 to promote.
Promote whenever a character's use starts to drop off or they reach level 20. In a game where you can grind infinitely, always aim for level 20, but in Conquest, it's unlikely that you'll ever get her to level 20 as a knight and as a general. Unless you use the DLC to grind I guess.

It's not fun.

Fuck off casual, fun isn't real

Probably the maddest I've ever gotten at a video game. I've had to take legitimately long breaks because of how mad the game got me. Hard mode btw
>Enemy critting you
>Paired up units refusing to ever die
>enemies spawning and fucking you after 100 turns
>FUCKING COUNTER
>Retarded ass map gimmicks (mostly just the wind map)
I'm at the final map, currently taking a break, might be a permanent one this time.

Why would anybody stop him? What standards could anybody have for this franchise or even the genre back when it was being made?

Everything but shitty crits is all on the player though. You should be able to plan out how to deal with paired up enemies and check their skills for cheese like Counter.
Unannounced reinforcements can be a bit BS, but part of the challenge is also quickly changing your strategy to deal with it.

I played Hard mode and got mad and stopped at the map with the staff sorcerer and his army of bullshit faceless guys with absurd stats.

Bully Lucina more

The infinite staff sorcerer? It had those generals with both magic and physical counter if I remember, fun shit

>>Paired up units refusing to ever die
>>enemies spawning and fucking you after 100 turns
>>FUCKING COUNTER
>>Retarded ass map gimmicks (mostly just the wind map)
None of these are bad though. The enemy reinforcement isn't even a problem in this game compare to the stupid bullshit in FE6. If the game was easy like other FE's it would be boring as shit.

Lucina is not for bully.

It's for kids. Kids should not be using Sup Forums.

Pretty much everything.

Wait a minute. Can I grind in this game like in Awakening ?

>likes Conquest
>bitches about FE6
You pussy! Die!

Celica is a god damn moron.

No, unless there's a DLC I don't know about. You can grind affection in online battles though.

>Fuck you casual
>Go back to Thracia
What am I reading?

>CQ chapter 16
Doushio
If I separate my army, I get swarmed to death super fast, but if I group up, I lose more money.

>The Pokemon business model.
Bullshit.

Not him but it's true. FE6 was mediocre and Roy is the worst male lord in the franchise after MCorrin.

It had the best characters, best family and best gameplay, but the story was shit

rng heavily if those little fox shits land on terrain. But yeah it's not truly difficult. I realized lots of FE fans on Sup Forums aren't really good at video games and just play for muh story.

No, I like FE6. But those unannounced reinforcements are an actual problem compare to the others since they move on the same turn. Not even Thracia has units annoying as those Wyvern riders.

6 is one of the better games in the series, sometimes I wonder if people just decide to hate everything before 7.

It's just 10k anyways, just take it slow.

Sure it is and sure he is. I think the game is just too difficult for you! Can't handle having to protect your lord instead of being able to just send him into a group of enemies so he can kill them all without getting hit once?

Roy's a nice guy. I can't believe you'd speak so ill of me.

I'd kill for fire emblem to be more like Heroes by moving your units with the pen or something like that.

Paired up Xander can pretty much handle half of the map on his own.

You have 9 more days to get it.

Camilla is breeding material.

>Camilla
>Sonya
>Loki
I like this new trend.

She indeed is.

This is my wife
Say something nice to her!

I never said the game was bad.
I'm sorry, was the game not needlessly split into two "games" when it could have been sold as one?

The fuck is that crit rate? You can do better.

I wish Camilla was my big sister.

Elise's foot isn't in my mouth

Everything except the gameplay. The characters were incredibly retarded and even that there are characters like Peri who make me scratch my head. What commander in their right mind would let a psychotic murderer who casually kills her own servants into their ranks? And then he fucking justifies it later on.

Gameplay isn't the only aspect of a game you fucking retard. Story, characters, plot and how they all connect and are presented is important factors too. And this games fails in literally every other aspect.

Get that crit to 100% laddy, Charlotte can do it easy.

I don't desu. I wouldn't feel any sexual desire to her like my own sister.

Map designs and objectoves are improved over Awakening but otherwise it's total trash. I can't believe they got a pass for the "it's three games!!" nonsense

Echoes was a fantastic return to form.

Not really. I liked Echoes but the maps were shit man. It's like the exact opposite of Concquest. It has good characters and everything, but the gameplay isn't that great.

Sure thing.

Post more Camilla.

You're baiting, but while I liked Echoes, the series should move as far away possible gameplay wise.