Game cube thread

Post your favorite game cube games and just talk about the game cube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggZBCpbr9ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rogue Squadron 2 is still the best Star Wars game.

I thought they were colored fingerboxes

your a nigger

Shame NGC didn't get dark alliance 2.

I have a Pokemon XD GCN.

I used to play a lot of Dakar 2 as a kid. I liked the atmosphere of it and how it played. I used to think the graphics were amazing. Is the game shit in retrospect?

i grew up in the hood so i had a gamecast

Never played it guess I'll have to try it out been playing cubivore

>XD
Did it have the reddit alien too?Close but that's not EA's Battlefront 2 tm!
Tell us about it.
>your
>you're
Pot calling the kettle black. Illiterate nigger.

Is there a list of games that use the unique GC controller shoulder buttons? I want to know what games I can inject to my WiiU gamepad and which ones need to stay in vWii mode

youtube.com/watch?v=ggZBCpbr9ZA

LEARN AMERICAN

Gamepad can do it all. Back triggers act like the shoulder buttons. If you have a gamecube controller adapter you can even use a actual gcn controller if you wanted in normal wiiu mode just like vwii.

A ' fuses two words. You and are is fused into you're just like your hero Goku and Vegito become Vegito Azul.

both TimeSplitters are great with Future Perfect being my favorite, bought it a week ago and loved it but the disc was fucked so I couldn't do arcade stuff

Lol. I actually saw a bootleg console one time called a game cast. It was one of those 12 in one systems with hardwired controller some Chinese people were selling them In fruit crates at the swap meet years ago. So for a moment I thought that someone actually had the Damn thing. It was probably just some other bootleg console and they just referenced that sceen for some reason? Lol

As a kid I hated those games cause I rented one and it wouldn't play correctly and I wasted my weekend. I though it was just the game was bad but in reality the disc was just messed up. Loved the arcade versions though.

skies of arcadia

why no one has made a good airship game since is beyond my comprehension.

Who played this piece of shit?

Whats it like? I need a bigger SD card before I add more games but you've caught my interest.

How does it work? Does pressing R count as a light press while R+ZR counts as a full press?

Also good to know about the GC controller. The first time I chose the "Play without Gamepad" option, the game froze while booting up and I assumed I had to use the Gamepad. Turns out that was just a random crash.

>Think of Pokemon meets Mario Party
sounds autistic as fuck

>what could be a better combo than that?
wew

I think so. Was messing with Mario kart hit and run and melee to test that. There is no rumble though that's the only main feature i can think of that it lacks. It honestly does the job very well what shame Nintendo never but gcn virtual console this has been the best use for my wii u

That's why my mom's bought it for my autismo self as a child cause I loved Pokémon and Mario party 6. I hated this game and felt like everything was a lie. The kid on the box isn't even in the game you play as some blue haired nip and I remember that made me mad too. It's more like and ps1 Digimon game than than a Pokémon game the way the monsters handled with Pokémon stadium minigames for gameplay. I sold the game when I was a kid for alien hominid and even though I loved alien hominid I always felt guilty thinking I messed out on a gem being a stupid faggot cause I saw my friend play monster rancher at his house and thought they were the same game. Recently played adventure island as an adult and it is still shit but the aesthetics charm me just looks so 2003 from the writing on the box to the games graphics.

It's ridiculous that Nintendo never brought GC VC game to WiiU. Literally everything was their to be able to do it. Having games Sunshine, Melee, F-Zero etc. drop randomly would have helped those massive content droughts the WiiU had. I doubt it would have changed the fate of the console but it would have made me feel a lot better about my purchase.

*there to be able to do it

I'm a retard

Agreed it wouldn't have changed the systems fate but it seems like such a waste not to. so much so fans did it instead. They should have done an ambassador Program thing for the wii u like the 3ds did with the gba games only instead it'd be game cube games like animal crossing sunshine Zelda collection etc.